Photos of Hugo Chavez shown after 2-m...

Photos of Hugo Chavez shown after 2-month absence

There are 26 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Photos of Hugo Chavez shown after 2-month absence. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

In this photo released Friday, Feb. 15, 2013 by Miraflores Presidential Press Office, Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez, center, poses for a photo with his daughters, Maria Gabriela, left, and Rosa Virginia at an unknown location in Havana, Cuba, Thursday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Armando

Hollywood, FL

#1 Feb 15, 2013
His daughters are as lovely as their father is hanesome. I am elated that he is alive and hope he soon returns to power and helps Cuba .

God bless you Hugo Chavez.
Armando

Hollywood, FL

#2 Feb 15, 2013
His daughters are as lovely as their father is hanesome. I am elated that he is alive and hope he soon returns to power and helps Cuba .

God bless you Hugo Chavez.
Beuford Murgatroid

Lafayette, NJ

#3 Feb 15, 2013
The troglodite is dead. This is part of the cover up!

Show him LIVE on TV!

They cannot, since he is dead...,

HEY, wanna see a picture of ELVIS with his daughter...I can do that!
Armando

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
The above posts were written by a effeminate name usurpee crazy troll who considers Hugo Chavez 'Hansome'. hehehehe!
P.S.Chavezs two little daughters resemble Chetha (Tarzan monkey pet) daugthers
Coño que feas son esas hijas de pu tas!
Armando

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 15, 2013
The above posts were written by a effeminate name usurpee crazy troll who considers Hugo Chavez 'Hansome'. hehehehe!
P.S.Chavezs two little daughters resemble Cheetha (Tarzan chimp pet) daugthers
Coño que feas son esas hijas de pu tas!
Armando

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Correction: Cheetah Tarzan chimp pet!
Armando

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Jaja esa foto es un asqueroso 'photo shop'!
Fijense que el simio aparece con pelos en la cabeza!!NADIE que haya sodo sometido a una operacion de cancer y a quimioterapia puede aparecer con pelos despues de estas!
WJDC y Liger enfermos

Hollywood, FL

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Armando wrote:
Jaja esa foto es un asqueroso 'photo shop'!
Fijense que el simio aparece con pelos en la cabeza!!NADIE que haya sodo sometido a una operacion de cancer y a quimioterapia puede aparecer con pelos despues de estas!
Mira que sabes mucho de donde en el cuerpo los hombres tienen mas pelo y sabes hasta mas todavia en donde hombres de diferente etnicidades tienen mas pelo que otros.

Hombres esto y hombres esto pero si que no sabes nada de como uno liberar una isla.
WJDC y Liger enfermos

Hollywood, FL

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Beuford Murgatroid wrote:
The troglodite is dead. This is part of the cover up!
Show him LIVE on TV!
They cannot, since he is dead...,
HEY, wanna see a picture of ELVIS with his daughter...I can do that!
You seem to have the ability to do many things but yet one thing you have been reluctant to even attempt , hmmmm wonder why that is
Armando

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
WJDC y Liger enfermos wrote:
<quoted text>
Mira que sabes mucho de donde en el cuerpo los hombres tienen mas pelo y sabes hasta mas todavia en donde hombres de diferente etnicidades tienen mas pelo que otros.
Hombres esto y hombres esto pero si que no sabes nada de como uno liberar una isla.
Sin embargo tu eres un experto en las partes del hombre que no tienen pelos i.e. las cabezas de las morrongas!
Clase indio pato!
Beuford Murgatroid

Lafayette, NJ

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Armando wrote:
The above posts were written by a effeminate name usurpee crazy troll who considers Hugo Chavez 'Hansome'. hehehehe!
P.S.Chavezs two little daughters resemble Chetha (Tarzan monkey pet) daugthers
Coño que feas son esas hijas de pu tas!
sE PARECEN A LAS chicas de la limpieza de mi oficina! LOL!
well

Stoney Creek, Canada

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Saw it on TV. They said Chavez can't talk. I guess even God is tired of his BS.
Armando

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Beuford Murgatroid wrote:
<quoted text>sE PARECEN A LAS chicas de la limpieza de mi oficina! LOL!
Indias al fin!
True Believer

Clayton, NC

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Poor LIEger! He just seems to never learn! "Fidel is Dead!" Chavez is Dead!" Stupid is as studpid does!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Beuford Murgatroid wrote:
The troglodite is dead. This is part of the cover up!
Show him LIVE on TV!
They cannot, since he is dead...,
HEY, wanna see a picture of ELVIS with his daughter...I can do that!
LOL! I have even seen'm singing together!
edju

Saint Petersburg, FL

#16 Feb 15, 2013
hugo in these pictures is shown just after his very late term abortion. free from b. o. obamacare in pathetic cuba.
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#17 Feb 15, 2013
edju wrote:
hugo in these pictures is shown just after his very late term abortion. free from b. o. obamacare in pathetic cuba.
BEFORE Castro ,Cuba had one of the best health cares there was, better than redneck Florida and guess what? It was socialized health care implemented by the Spaniards so it not only works but works well.
The trick is to have the correct leader in power not corrupt self serving republicans like Christian conservative Rick Scott.

Batista with all his faults knew enough to not touch the health care system and NOT try to privatize it.
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#18 Feb 15, 2013
True Believer wrote:
Poor LIEger! He just seems to never learn! "Fidel is Dead!" Chavez is Dead!" Stupid is as studpid does!
54 years of prancing around with no action certainly does define, stupid .
Doc Proper

Hollywood, FL

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin embargo tu eres un experto en las partes del hombre que no tienen pelos i.e. las cabezas de las morrongas!
Clase indio pato!
LMAO
Beuford Murgatroid

Lafayette, NJ

#20 Feb 16, 2013
Doc Proper wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Chavez es un cadaver! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Chavez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Former Mexican President Looks At Trump And S... Apr '16 Samantha 1
News Bribery scandal darkens South American unity co... (May '10) Feb '16 same goes up here 2
News US politicians celebrate Venezuelan opposition'... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Cath League of Du... 1
News Venezuelan film flourishing as society becomes ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Christsharians on... 1
News Exit Polls: Obama Wins Hispanics in Florida by ... (Nov '12) Jul '15 Reagans Amnesty 4
News Cuba props up Venezuelan strongman (Apr '15) Apr '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 4
News Venezuela After Chavez (Apr '12) Mar '15 Get me out 39
More from around the web