Should Fry Move His 'Bones' to 'House'?

Should Fry Move His 'Bones' to 'House'?

There are 5 comments on the Zap2it.com story from May 11, 2008, titled Should Fry Move His 'Bones' to 'House'?. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

British actors, comedians and writers Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry have been friends and colleagues for many years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Michelle

Yonkers, NY

#1 May 12, 2008
How about this for a cross-over:

On Bones:
Dr. Wyatt is either a)called in to consult once again with Booth as a progress check, and is collateral damage in a drive-by aiming for Booth, or b)called in to do a regular supervisory check of Sweets during a Booth/Brennan session during which someone opens a letter with anthrax. Or something. A nice touch would be to have Wyatt's D.C. doc run into a brick wall with diagnosis (maybe the shooting opens a clot or something), thereby calling old classmate House, who then says he has to see him in person.

Either way, Dr. Wyatt needs expert medical care, and the case moves from Bones to House.

In the House episode:
Wyatt's case eludes diagnosis in typical House fashion while Wyatt goes toe-to-toe with House in terms of intellect and perception. Wyatt gets House to reveal something private, or helps to roll back another layer of his personality (maybe he does this for Cuddy and Wilson as well). It would be fun to have the Fry-Laurie dynamic on this House episode echo the Jeeves and Wooster dynamic. Obviously House is brilliant and cynical where Wooster is naive and charming, but Jeeves' brilliance was in the very subtle way he helped Bertie work through his situations. Wyatt and House wouldn't have to do an alpha male thing: they could just discover mutual intelligence.
Lori

Sarasota, FL

#2 May 12, 2008
Yes, dear God, put Stephen Fry on House. Or House on Stephen Fry, either way works for me so long as they get to share some screen time again.

Soupy twist, ftw.
Nancy

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#3 May 13, 2008
YES, PLEASE!! Would LOVE to see Stephen on HOUSE!
Claire

United States

#4 May 13, 2008
Oh, you are cruel to keep talking about this when we Fry & Laurie fans would so love to see them together. I like the House and Bones crossover idea. However, most of all I trust David Shore to know when the idea is the right ones. The Colleagues. Sigh. How wonderful!
Deborah

Brasília, Brazil

#5 Jun 28, 2008
That would be swell! What do we have to do to have that happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugh Laurie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matthew Macfadyen and Stephen Mangan to play Je... (Jun '13) Oct '13 Carmen 6
News House Love Debate: Cameron, Cuddy or Wilson? (Feb '09) Mar '13 Tysk 5
News From Doc to Blackbeard - Hugh Laurie's American... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bet88 1
Hugh Laurie NAKED: FULL FRONTAL NUDE! Photos an... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hugh Laurie 1
Hugh Laurie nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sherri 1
Ask Hugh Laurie a question! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Kimberly 1
News Gore Vidal: In quotes (Aug '12) Aug '12 Isabella 1
More from around the web