'House' ending after this season: Pro...

'House' ending after this season: Producers, FOX decide to pull the plug

There are 2 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 9, 2012, titled 'House' ending after this season: Producers, FOX decide to pull the plug. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

"House" will have its series finale at the end of this season, coming to a close after eight years on the air at FOX.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Reetsie

Westville, IL

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Depending upon how the series ends, can there be a TV movie in the future? Or a real movie? There is so much that has been left hanging, but would be worth watching that can tie up some of the lose ends....such as his mother showing up at the hospital with House's real father (how about the real Sean Connery);
Sela Ward bringing in a 7 yr old child with big blue eyes because she wants him to know his father,
or Cameron stopping by with
a child that is Chase's (from the ep when the hospital was shut down); hallucinating Amber again, depending on the finale...heck, Cuddy with a baby of his.(Have all 3 kids
on one ep).

Whatever is decided, it will be for the 'greater good' I guess...

Monongahela Jim

Uniontown, PA

#2 Mar 11, 2012
I was thinking the same thing. A House movie at the theater would be great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugh Laurie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matthew Macfadyen and Stephen Mangan to play Je... (Jun '13) Oct '13 Carmen 6
News House Love Debate: Cameron, Cuddy or Wilson? (Feb '09) Mar '13 Tysk 5
News From Doc to Blackbeard - Hugh Laurie's American... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bet88 1
Hugh Laurie NAKED: FULL FRONTAL NUDE! Photos an... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hugh Laurie 1
Hugh Laurie nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sherri 1
Ask Hugh Laurie a question! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Kimberly 1
News Gore Vidal: In quotes (Aug '12) Aug '12 Isabella 1
More from around the web