Emmy Awards Sunday Could Be A Great A...

Emmy Awards Sunday Could Be A Great Affair For Those 'Mad Men'

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Emmy Awards Sunday Could Be A Great Affair For Those 'Mad Men'. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

" Mad Men " leads all drama series in number of nominations, 16, at "The 60th Primetime Emmy Awards " . Expecting to win at least some of those, a rerun of last week's episode subs in Sunday as fans are freed ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

mnfortwayne

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2008
There is Nothing worth watching on the "big 3" TV channels, and I thought I would watch the Emmys, as it is better than anything else. However, as usual, the Hollywood types take any chance they get to politicize even the simplest program. I am so tired of the liberal bias and biogotry of Hollywood bashing Sarah Palin! As a single working mother who raised her child alone and had to endure male biogotry on the job for decades (and I rose above it and managed to suceed in spite of it), I am personally infuriated and insulted by these rich elitists in Hollywood, most of whom probably never had to endure the slurs and insults they so carelessly sling at others. I only watched this program until Howie Mandel opened his disrespectful mouth, and I don't intend to watch anymore. All their woman-bashing has done for me is make up my mind to not only vote for McCain and Palin but to also volunteer to help in this election.(By the way, I can not stand Bill Clinton, but I admired Hilary Clinton, especially in the primaries, and actually voted for her.) Too bad they can't zip their mouths and do what they were hired to do - entertain, not provide political commentary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugh Laurie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matthew Macfadyen and Stephen Mangan to play Je... (Jun '13) Oct '13 Carmen 6
News House Love Debate: Cameron, Cuddy or Wilson? (Feb '09) Mar '13 Tysk 5
News From Doc to Blackbeard - Hugh Laurie's American... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bet88 1
Hugh Laurie NAKED: FULL FRONTAL NUDE! Photos an... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hugh Laurie 1
Hugh Laurie nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sherri 1
Ask Hugh Laurie a question! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Kimberly 1
News Gore Vidal: In quotes (Aug '12) Aug '12 Isabella 1
More from around the web