'Door slammed' on Us TV star Laurie

Mar 10, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Peterborough Today

“I'm off the market. There's no time to do anything else. The hours are relentless. I haven't been offered anything in Britain either. The door slammed behind me, and that's it.”

Actor Hugh Laurie said Britain has turned its back on him since he found fame across the Atlantic. via Peterborough Today

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2008

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

Britain's loss. Hugh Laurie has so many skills besides those he most powerfully displays on House. He is a highly gifted comic actor, a fine musician, and more. I hope America gets to see all the variations of Laurie's formidable talent. Britain's loss is most definitely our gain.

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

Lauries Beatle Tribute band "The Lauries" first album really tanked in his homeland according to BBC spokesman Alan Godfried. "Meet the Lauries" topped out at number 99 out of 100 in the latest BBC "pop" poll, and the actor/musician has cancelled plans for a Shea Stadium concert on July 12th.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugh Laurie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hugh Laurie NAKED: FULL FRONTAL NUDE! Photos an... (Sep '12) Jan '14 Yeah Yeah Babe 2
Matthew Macfadyen and Stephen Mangan to play Je... (Jun '13) Oct '13 Carmen 6
House Love Debate: Cameron, Cuddy or Wilson? (Feb '09) Mar '13 Tysk 5
From Doc to Blackbeard - Hugh Laurie's American... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bet88 1
Hugh Laurie nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sherri 1
Ask Hugh Laurie a question! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Kimberly 1
Gore Vidal: In quotes (Aug '12) Aug '12 Isabella 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hugh Laurie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE