Gunman Demands Cash, Settles for Wine and Group Hug

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo
Police in the nation's capital remain baffled by an attempted robbery that ended with the gunman walking off with little more than a crystal wine glass and the taste of Bordeaux on his lips -- and a hug from ... Full Story
What A World

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2007
Hug a bandit and toast his new found friends...... Unreal Unreal!
Mom to 4

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2007
Sounds a little bit like the movie "The Ref" with Dennis Leary.
Kima

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2007
Yeah flipping right! That does sound a bit like a movie. Why didny anyone call 911 while he was out on the patio with the rest of the family having wine.Now he is gone with the gun and able to go rob or kill someone else!! Duh !
Kima

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2007
My comment is yeah right! why wasn't someone in the house calling 911 while he was outside drinking and laughing?? Now he has a chance to go rob and shoot someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hug Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonas Bros: Hug, Kiss, Take Pictures With Super... (Feb '09) Feb '09 xjniyan 1
Strange & Unusual - Attempted Robbery Ends in G... (Jul '07) Jul '07 JaxNative 3
Strange & Unusual - Attempted Robbery Ends in G... (Jul '07) Jul '07 JaxNative 1
Attempted Robbery Ends in Group Hug (Jul '07) Jul '07 Batman 14
Robbery Attempt Ends in Group Hug (Jul '07) Jul '07 Breaking News 1
More from around the web