Yashraj films plan Dhoom 3 with SRK

Full story: Naachgaana.com

You are viewer number 52 of Yashraj films plan Dhoom 3 with SRK!!!. Yashraj films plan Dhoom 3 with SRK By Ashok Anchan 15 October 2006, 11:48 PM MUMBAI: Carry-on series in Hollywood are not a new phenomenon.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,058
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nishith

Nadiad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2006

its going to huge hit better than this two
Im sure im huge friend of shahrukh bye....
sdoijode

Healdsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

Judged:

hrithik stole it
srry
=[
kamini

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2006

dhoom ROCCKS
RITTICK

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2006

Judged:

I THINK AKSHAY KUMAR IS FIT FORE DHOOM-3
kaz

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2006

Judged:

i think john was a breath of fresh air in dhoom as is was a new acqusition for the bollywood industry. Hence i still have not seen dhoom 2 but Hritik will be a great addition to the Yash raj company, i also think that Hritik will give a great dimension to dhoom 2 and to his carrer. Just recently i read on the internet that SRK will be in dhoom 3, i am abit sceptical about it as i personally think that its not SRK's cup of tea he is a good actor don't get me wrong but he won't be able to pull it off. My gut feeling would be for dhoom 3 or 4 IF the decide to make one would be the LEGENDARY, THE ICON, THE GODFATHER HIMSELF THE BIG B AMITABH BACHCHAN i think as a matter of fact i know he would personify the character without a shadow of a doubt.
rashad

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2006

Judged:

it will break all d records if srk play role in dhoom3
luthfur

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2006

Judged:

SRK will rock in D*****M 3 if he is in it. i don't think there is any one else who would be better than him to play the con roul in dhoom so my suggest is that no matter what SRK must be in the flim to make it more doom

vinod

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2006

Judged:

SRK doesn't have a common sense and is a very jealous person. He is a good actor so should try something original instead of running after everybody else's domain and copy the same.
bollywood

Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2006

i think sharukh can pull it out. Look at his acting in don its pretty sick yall; this guy is great
Hardwork is the key to every success and sharukh have this capability.
Mohsin

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

Judged:

SRK will rock in Dhoom3. I have a suggestion for SRK and Dhoom3 makers(though its a bit stupid)........Let SRK be DON in Dhoom3 and the chase begins with Dhoom3.
RAJ

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

Mohsin is right. That's a cool idea!Instead of making any sequel of don(if there be any)farhan & ritesh should give the rights of don to yash raj films.That will make two films merge into one. And if Pritam scores the music and SRK dances to his tunes the movie will be a rocking one.
RAJ

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

Judged:

Mohsin wrote:
SRK will rock in Dhoom3. I have a suggestion for SRK and Dhoom3 makers(though its a bit stupid)........Let SRK be DON in Dhoom3 and the chase begins with Dhoom3.
ur idea rocks as much as SRK does
Dubai

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2006

I support mohsin... His idea is great.. what srk did in don is brillant.... the same will happen with dhoom3....
SAMRAT

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2006

D-3 WITH SRK WII BE A GREAT HIT.
Sagnik

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

Judged:

Dhoom3 and SRK will rock the wole nation.
Veronica

Chino Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

After Don, I am pretty sure that SRK will be great for Dhoom 3, He is so good at being a bad guy and good guy! Dhoom 3, like all Dhoom's will be excellent!
Ismail

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

Judged:

vinod wrote:
SRK doesn't have a common sense and is a very jealous person. He is a good actor so should try something original instead of running after everybody else's domain and copy the same.
Why the heck SRK would be jealous, he is the no 1 actor in Bollywood he has his own style. why the heck would he copy others he's way better than Hirthik and any other young actors.
Ismail

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

Hey Vinod what you mean he has no common sense?
thinker

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2006

Judged:

hey, don't critisize hr. by the time d3 coomes out, srk will be too old to be anything but a father or a grandfather. and personally, i think hr rocks. srk has been in the industry for so long and so ppl praise him. he is really a jealous king. Please DON'T mind...if any other actor grabs the actor of the year award, srk fumes. he says lousy comments. he says that the other hero will only receive this award once and for all. he also says that next year this award will be mine. and don doesn't proove to be a big hit in india. though krrish was. kank was ok too. srk has lost his real talent which is suppose to be acting. frankly, do u think he can be the rohit in koi mil gaya? look how well hrithik acted. can he even match him? being a bad guy is easier than being a physco. and look how well hr dances. when srk was young, i bet he couldn't even dance how well hr dances. hr is better than srk in almost every way. i mean no offence. if srk's ur favourite, u will say smth in his defence. i don't mind. in fact, i don't care. hr's the true gem. and king khan is not srk. never. ppl say so, but i doubt majority agrees. no offense meant at all...
kumar

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2006

aamir can be the better one. srk is still bachcha as far as acting is concerned. he is totally misfit in action oriented movie; proof is ashoka, don.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,058
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hrithik Roshan Discussions

Search the Hrithik Roshan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hrithik Roshan nude (Oct '11) Apr 5 Roshan lal 5
email id of hrithik (May '07) Mar 20 priyanka tolumbia 271
'I can dance better than Hrithik Roshan', says ... (Jul '07) Mar '14 uday kumar 127
Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone in Sanjay L... Feb '14 Albertha Konneh 1
Hrithik's mobile number (Aug '07) Jan '14 Anil Kumar 73
Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Shahr... Dec '13 maritza martin 1
Aamir, Salman, SRK... get branded (Apr '11) Dec '13 don 6
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••