'America's Got Talent': Howard Stern ...

'America's Got Talent': Howard Stern makes Mir Money, 7-year-old rapper, cry

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from May 21, 2012, titled 'America's Got Talent': Howard Stern makes Mir Money, 7-year-old rapper, cry. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

You've had a couple episodes to see Howard Stern in action on "America's Got Talent" - what do you think so far? We've actually been pleasantly surprised by him - he's funny and entertaining, but not inappropriate or mean, so we think we're on board with him as a choice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Latka

Westfield, MA

#1 May 21, 2012
Shame on the parents that put that little kid on stage....

Howard had to do the dirty work.

I would have buzzed him too....
HannahTanah

Homestead, PA

#2 May 22, 2012
Biff

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#3 Jun 10, 2012
Howard Stern is Failing big on AGT!

http://youtu.be/21V-fII1RPw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard Stern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Howard Stern was so wrong about Sean Lennon Nov '16 jan 1
News Melania Trump told Donald: Dona t do Howard Ste... (Oct '16) Oct '16 FoolMeTwice 2
OBAMA flaunts erection but no one in the media ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 bilderberg 1
News Can Howard Stern save Sirius XM? - THE WEEK (Feb '09) Oct '16 Nonlib 6
News Howard Stern building house in Hamptons (Jul '07) Oct '16 Doomsday Clock 136
News Dolly Parton Threatens to Sue Howard Stern Over... (May '08) Oct '16 Garys Teef 402
News Howard Stern says Trump backed Iraq War in 2002 (Sep '16) Oct '16 Retired SOF 6
More from around the web