'American Idol' gets a tuneup

'American Idol' gets a tuneup

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 11, 2009, titled 'American Idol' gets a tuneup. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Idol judges Simon Cowell , Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson arrive at Fox's celebration of Americn Idols Top 12 finalists at Pearl in West Hollywood, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Olga Fugusev

Coral Gables, FL

#1 Jan 12, 2009
I have to admit that the format for this show is getting stale. It' doesn't hold my interest as it once did. Maybe they need to audition pole dancers...yeah that would perk it up a bit.
Not Again

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jan 12, 2009
I only watch for the freak show auditions so if they are gone so am I.
Ab Oculus

Suisun City, CA

#3 Jan 12, 2009
I don't understand how anyone can watch American I-dull. It's worse than nails on a chalkboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Aug 27 CCguy 285
News Sheer madness! Near-naked Bleona tries to pull ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 ALBANIANS STRIKE ... 1
News Debby Ryan's Still Getting Used to Seeing Her F... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Debby Ryan 6
News Father of tragic asthma boy Tony raises charity... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anthony 1
News Peter London To Record Norwegian Wood By The Be... (Apr '13) Aug '13 No Myth 38
News Journey live (Sep '09) Mar '11 Cecilio Thomas 18
News Life is sweet for Disney star Selena Gomez (Jul '09) Dec '10 Shine_StarXoXo 2
More from around the web