Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Mystery Repeats”

Since: May 08

Dordrecht

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 29, 2008
 
http://www.responsesource.com/releases/rel_di...

new job called "sperm taster"

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 1, 2008
 
I've always wanted to know what I taste like. I always tell ladies I taste like strawberries, but nobody will try.

Since: Feb 08

Masterton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 1, 2008
 
Ronnnie wrote:
I've always wanted to know what I taste like. I always tell ladies I taste like strawberries, but nobody will try.
LOL

Funny!

Since: Feb 08

Masterton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 1, 2008
 
I don't think I will taste anyone not even myslef...

I also will never understand Max because He always tells me "yours tastes like the honey pot!"
chuck

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 1, 2008
 
MonicaNZ I believe u would taste like sweet candy..you're so hot!

“Mystery Repeats”

Since: May 08

Dordrecht

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 1, 2008
 
MonicaNZ wrote:
I don't think I will taste anyone not even myslef...
I also will never understand Max because He always tells me "yours tastes like the honey pot!"
did u ever give max a bj, if so u tasted him ;)

Since: Feb 08

Masterton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 1, 2008
 
from holland wrote:
<quoted text>
did u ever give max a bj, if so u tasted him ;)
I got it now...I thought you mean taste a guy's sperm...

Yes, I did do that before ....a couple of times....I don't like doing that...Max never made me either...but sometimes, I like doing sth for him since he tries very hard to please me in bed :)
chuck

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 1, 2008
 
Monica I bet u have real tasty lips:)

Since: Feb 08

Masterton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 1, 2008
 
thanks, chuck!
just let you know I was not ignoring you before...I saw your first comment..thanks :)
I am very pleased that you didn't call me skinny apple - that's the name boys call me when I was little :(

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 1, 2008
 
MonicaNZ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Funny!
I eat so many strawberries and you are what you eat.

Have you abandoned my forum already?
chuck

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 1, 2008
 
Monica I would never call u names. If u have brown eyes that would be the only nickname I would give u. But I don't like labeling beautiful women like u:)

“Mystery Repeats”

Since: May 08

Dordrecht

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 1, 2008
 
MonicaNZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it now...I thought you mean taste a guy's sperm...
Yes, I did do that before ....a couple of times....I don't like doing that...Max never made me either...but sometimes, I like doing sth for him since he tries very hard to please me in bed :)
oh, how come u dont like to? is it mental or just tastes bad? u should try letting him finish in ur mouth, i promise u he'll love it ;) i do anyway:P

cumming on her face i didnt like i felt like i disrespected her that way so we dont do that anymore, she does like when i cum on her body so we tend to do that more though it does little for me :P

“Time for a change”

Since: May 08

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 1, 2008
 
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I eat so many strawberries and you are what you eat.
Have you abandoned my forum already?
Dont be so jealous you guys. I dont even have my forum. lol

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 1, 2008
 
-woohoo- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be so jealous you guys. I dont even have my forum. lol
I am jealous. lol

I'm recruiting in the nena forum, but so far it isn't going so well. lol

“Time for a change”

Since: May 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 1, 2008
 
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am jealous. lol
I'm recruiting in the nena forum, but so far it isn't going so well. lol
Jealousy can eat your heart out.

“Time for a change”

Since: May 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 1, 2008
 
I forgot lol
LOL

Since: Feb 08

Masterton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 2, 2008
 
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I eat so many strawberries and you are what you eat.
Have you abandoned my forum already?
can you post your forum's link for me please...I tried to find it the other day but there are sthousands of them there I forgot which one it is..

Since: Feb 08

Masterton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 2, 2008
 
chuck wrote:
Monica I would never call u names. If u have brown eyes that would be the only nickname I would give u. But I don't like labeling beautiful women like u:)
Okay, sweetie, I am not sure whethermy picture shows me clearly enough or not..

Honestly, I am japanese...so my eyes would be dark brown if you wish to call...but I always can't find the difference bewteen dark brown or black ^_^

Since: Feb 08

Masterton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 2, 2008
 
from holland wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, how come u dont like to? is it mental or just tastes bad? u should try letting him finish in ur mouth, i promise u he'll love it ;) i do anyway:P
cumming on her face i didnt like i felt like i disrespected her that way so we dont do that anymore, she does like when i cum on her body so we tend to do that more though it does little for me :P
Max thinks coming to a woman's mouth and face is disrespectful...

I don't know why I don't like doing it....just like I can't explain why I think red meat tastes horrible..

Since: Feb 08

Masterton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 2, 2008
 
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am jealous. lol
I'm recruiting in the nena forum, but so far it isn't going so well. lol
Ronnnie, we beat you, yeah!

39:10....we stuffed you guys, yeah!

Told you Richie Mccaw is going to play this weekend...

I saw our prime minister in the grandstand...God, she looks so common...you hardly notice who she is..

That's what I like about NZ and Asutralia...

In japan, no way that any important government officials will just mix with all the people watching sports (they have their special places...)

But in NZ, our prime minister is just one of us..isn't that great? I guess maybe in Australia the situation won;t be much different ^_^

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holland Discussions

Search the Holland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hey ppls its From Hollands his forum now :) (Jul '08) May '11 saidnur 45
Holland and Dutch people (May '09) May '09 leonie87 1
Old Bridge's Tunnels to Holland is gaining mome... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Steve Albini 1
do you pick your nose? (Jul '08) Oct '08 Ronnnie 69
what movies are you favorites? (Jul '08) Sep '08 The Faithful Witness 111
cool quotes (Jul '08) Aug '08 Josh Helmick 22
vacantion here, why? (Jul '08) Jul '08 from holland 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••