Love plans to sell Cobain's belonging...

Love plans to sell Cobain's belongings: SouthFlorida.com

There are 21 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from May 1, 2007, titled Love plans to sell Cobain's belongings: SouthFlorida.com. In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

Courtney Love, widow of Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain, says she plans to sell most of his belongings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
khrysty

Miami, FL

#1 May 1, 2007
i think she's just trying to clear her conscience and she's tired of telling her daughter she didnt kill daddy.
woody hayes

San Antonio, TX

#3 May 1, 2007
She's broke and a deadbeat to boot.
joe doe

Chicago, IL

#4 May 1, 2007
why critcize her, its a personal thing, she can do what she wants..
alex

Broadbeach, Australia

#5 May 1, 2007
yeah, i have to agree, having so much stuff of ur dead husband would be pretty depressing
Erestes Destrada

United States

#6 May 2, 2007
she is hotter then ever....Getting REAL skinny...little flabby, and loose, but still, she's getting skinny and cleaning up quite nice! If you can look past the screaming case of herpes, she would be good to go!!

“addicts need clean needles”

Since: Apr 07

were bambi died

#7 May 2, 2007
she'll always look like sh** I gonna miss watching clips of her fat a** stoned and making a fool of her self though
forevercobain

Philippines

#8 May 3, 2007
Hmmm... I just hope he's selling Kurt's stuff for a good cause and not just to milk money out of it. I don't know. I never liked Courtney so I think she's doing this for selfish reasons. I could be wrong though.

Viva Kurt Cobain... my rock angel.:)

“addicts need clean needles”

Since: Apr 07

were bambi died

#9 May 3, 2007
no your probably right I think she's a selfish whor
Jessica

Riverside, CA

#10 May 13, 2007
yeah, she's crazy and ugly and a drug addict. she'll probibly just use the money for drugs and plastic surgery
alex

Broadbeach, Australia

#11 May 13, 2007
lol i found ths stupidest thing on youtube about someone pretending to be her on a talkshow, u gota see this if you hate courtney
alex

Broadbeach, Australia

#12 May 13, 2007
Jessica

Riverside, CA

#13 May 15, 2007
haha that's awesome!
alex

Broadbeach, Australia

#14 May 15, 2007
yeah! best impression ever
Jessica

Riverside, CA

#15 May 17, 2007
lol
i wish courtney love would go crazy already
alex

Broadbeach, Australia

#16 May 17, 2007
... wish granted.. like, 20 years ago and still going
Jessica

Riverside, CA

#17 May 17, 2007
lol but like mental hospital permanentaly
alex

Broadbeach, Australia

#18 May 18, 2007
swaying back and forth in a fetal position
Jessica

Riverside, CA

#19 May 19, 2007
haha "the aliens are comming for me"
alex

Broadbeach, Australia

#20 May 19, 2007
shed methodically count the seconds out loud until medicine time 'ooooohh..... 5 hours till zanex, 5 hours till prozac... 4 hours and 59 minutes till zanex, 4 hours 59 mins till prozac'
alex

Broadbeach, Australia

#21 May 19, 2007
but just to keep her sane theyd let her snort her pills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Courtney Love Will Star in a Lifetime Menendez ... Aug '17 Tex- 16
News Courtney Love Reminisces About Kurt Cobain on A... (May '14) Aug '16 LisaW 3
News At 50, landmark libel case relevant in digital age (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clear Dharma 1
News Where Are They Now? 20 Years After the Alternat... (Jan '12) May '13 matt 2
News Kurt Cobain-Related Events This Week: Eric Erla... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dream Crystal 1
News Holea s Melissa Auf der Maur on Her New Album, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Doug 1
News Rock Report: Former Hole Guitarist Eric Erlands... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Dream Crystal 1
More from around the web