Liberatore: Classical beginnings add ...

Liberatore: Classical beginnings add to the mix of Dubious Ranger

There are 4 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Mar 5, 2009, titled Liberatore: Classical beginnings add to the mix of Dubious Ranger. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

You could say that Alexander Eccles, the lead singer, songwriter and keyboardist for the Marin band Dubious Ranger, came to rock 'n' roll relatively late in life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Donna Cook

Half Moon Bay, CA

#1 Mar 6, 2009
I got such a kick out of this because I knew the boys when they were very young. I worked in the San Francisco pediatric office and knew them and their Mother well. I have linked this to another co worker now retired who lives in Sisters, Oregon. She worked the front desk and I am sure they all remember Susie. I retired almost 9 years ago when we moved to Novato. Sure do miss the office and all of the families I came to know so well. Many times I have read about former patients in the IJ. They are all young adults now. Great that you attached a music clip, loved that!
Deva Luna

Sausalito, CA

#2 Mar 6, 2009
I love bands that SUCK!.
As only idiots say.... AWESOME
Bruce Parrott

Appleton, WI

#3 Mar 17, 2009
If you like Janis try Annie Rose Band's CD www.annieroseband.com

Since: Mar 09

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2009
yea gotta agree with Deva Luna

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Courtney Love Reminisces About Kurt Cobain on A... (May '14) Aug '14 Juliano Valentin 2
News At 50, landmark libel case relevant in digital age (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clear Dharma 1
News Where Are They Now? 20 Years After the Alternat... (Jan '12) May '13 matt 2
News Kurt Cobain-Related Events This Week: Eric Erla... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dream Crystal 1
News Holea s Melissa Auf der Maur on Her New Album, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Doug 1
News Rock Report: Former Hole Guitarist Eric Erlands... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Dream Crystal 1
News Courtney Love - Love Sanctions Erlandson's Coba... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Dream Crystal 1
More from around the web