Generation Y

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#1 Feb 19, 2011
I AM YHVH DEITY (THE FARTHER) If you are full of fear, ignorant with no self trust then god is in you. god translation governing oppressive device, good OLE deception, groups of demons, government of deceivers. Beware of Coercion / Collusion / Corruption / Subterfuge / Subversion / Sabotage / Terrorism resulting in Terminal Injustice (death fix it). The concentration camps are green with bibles and korans. NATAS and god - Immaculate deception. Beware of deceivers. America Idle. YHVH - You Have Victory Hallelujah! GENERATION Y , UNIT Y

www.scribd.com/national whistleblower/documents

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
top 10 diss songs of all time (Dec '07) Nov '13 Kurupt 22
Rick Ross, Eminem, Kanye West, 2Chainz.Now Brus... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Timeslegend 1
raps (Battle or just freestyle anything) (Oct '12) Oct '12 RappinRollerCoaster 2
Choclair’s major label release (Apr '12) Apr '12 Anonymous 1
News Wyclef Jean: I'm Qualified to Lead Haiti (Aug '10) Sep '10 Franco Mathias 8
News Michael Steele admits GOP has been using race f... (Apr '10) Aug '10 Edthirty 8
Bring the Old School Hip Hop Channel Backspin ... (Nov '08) Aug '10 Corporate Elite 2
More from around the web