Banana Shpeel by Cirque Du Soleil

Banana Shpeel by Cirque Du Soleil

There are 1 comment on the ABC7 Chicago story from Oct 2, 2009, titled Banana Shpeel by Cirque Du Soleil. In it, ABC7 Chicago reports that:

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL UNVEILS A BRAND NEW THEATRICAL PRODUCTION 'BANANA SHPEEL' Friday, October 02, 2009 2:17 PM Story Media Top Stories Banana Shpeel: A New Twist on Vaudeville by Cirque de Soleil Written and Directed by David Shiner First-ever performances exclusively at The Chicago Theatre from November 19 - January 3 Tickets on sale now for all ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7 Chicago.

Josh

Wilmington, DE

#1 Oct 30, 2009
thanks for the news! I didn't know they were coming to Chicago. Anyone know where to get cheaper tickets? cos' they look real expensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
top 10 diss songs of all time (Dec '07) Nov '13 Kurupt 22
Rick Ross, Eminem, Kanye West, 2Chainz.Now Brus... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Timeslegend 1
raps (Battle or just freestyle anything) (Oct '12) Oct '12 RappinRollerCoaster 2
Choclair’s major label release (Apr '12) Apr '12 Anonymous 1
Generation Y (Feb '11) Feb '11 National Whistleb... 1
News Wyclef Jean: I'm Qualified to Lead Haiti (Aug '10) Sep '10 Franco Mathias 8
News Michael Steele admits GOP has been using race f... (Apr '10) Aug '10 Edthirty 8
More from around the web