The character assassination of Hillary Clinton

Full story: The Washington Post

This time it's Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, whose fall and concussion, followed by a blood clot between her brain and skull , has prompted an embarrassment of theories.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
You would

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
it was required reading by their pony tailed ex hippie college professors....former draft card burning, protest song singing, US haters, turned educators, or indoctrinators of our young.
think that having lived through late 60s and early 70s that you would have a better sense of what was going on at what time period in the different decades and not need to rely on idiotic tired cliches, lies and distortions.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

You would wrote:
<quoted text>
think that having lived through late 60s and early 70s that you would have a better sense of what was going on at what time period in the different decades and not need to rely on idiotic tired cliches, lies and distortions.
then you would be wrong...when the hippies were at Woodstock and Altamonte and Byron, I was working 70 hours a week for $90.
so you

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
then you would be wrong...when the hippies were at Woodstock and Altamonte and Byron, I was working 70 hours a week for $90.
do need to rely on idiotic tired cliches, lies and distortions to discuss college curricula years later.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
then you would be wrong...when the hippies were at Woodstock and Altamonte and Byron, I was working 70 hours a week for $90.
I think I made that much off my paper routes at that time. What suck-ass job did you have?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I think I made that much off my paper routes at that time. What suck-ass job did you have?
loading and unloading trucks, while supervising 12-15 blue collar workers who made every effort to avoid doing their 'fair share'. It was a salary position, but could not be done in 40 hours. I had a bad boss too, but when he died, he willed the biz to me...and the govt didnt get any estate taxes either.

It was a dirty job, but somebody had to do it.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

so you wrote:
<quoted text>
do need to rely on idiotic tired cliches, lies and distortions to discuss college curricula years later.
where were you in the 60's and 70's, following the grateful dead or the stones around while they toured? Living in Taos? Helping Abby Hoffman in Chicago? Working with Bill Ayers building bombs?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
loading and unloading trucks, while supervising 12-15 blue collar workers who made every effort to avoid doing their 'fair share'. It was a salary position, but could not be done in 40 hours. I had a bad boss too, but when he died, he willed the biz to me...and the govt didnt get any estate taxes either.
It was a dirty job, but somebody had to do it.
You should have got a paper route...less work and more money...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You should have got a paper route...less work and more money...
the paper here is all liberal, no way I would work for those kind of people.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You would wrote:
<quoted text>
think that having lived through late 60s and early 70s that you would have a better sense of what was going on at what time period in the different decades and not need to rely on idiotic tired cliches, lies and distortions.
Many at that time believed all those cliches and distortions, and haven't had a single reason to change their minds since then. Comfortably numb, as the song says...:)
Wow

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
where were you in the 60's and 70's, following the grateful dead or the stones around while they toured? Living in Taos? Helping Abby Hoffman in Chicago? Working with Bill Ayers building bombs?
are there any other idiotic and irrelevant tired cliches, lies and distortions you can throw into the mix?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lance Armsteroid wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never, ever, ever gonna happen.
I don't support republicans or democrats, but this heifer has cracked her cocoanut and can't be arsed to testify on her own actions not protecting her own people and allowing misinformation to reign.
She has now destroyed her chances of ever being elected to president. Done. Gone. Kaput.
Her cranial concussion and brain damage will never, ever leave her side. EVERYTHING she does from this point forward will be weighed as a Late Night Talk Show joke.
Buh-bye, HillBilly....Buh-bye.
On 10/17/2011, Hilary said she would not run for president again

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/17/news/...

She doesn't really have anything to lose by covering for Obama. She'll always have her and Bill's enormous government pensions, the absolute best medical care available and Secret Service bodyguards for life. That sounds pretty sweet to me.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Many at that time believed all those cliches and distortions, and haven't had a single reason to change their minds since then. Comfortably numb, as the song says...:)
One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small...

You ODed on the small pills and never found the large.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
.
deserved. There was a time when pretty much anyone in this country could work hard and anticipate a decent retirement, but that was before the deck got stacked in favor of those on top.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
then you would be wrong...when the hippies were at Woodstock and Altamonte and Byron, I was working 70 hours a week for $90.
I was at Byron's, Atlanta Rock Festival....but, you must have had an awful job, cause that's crappy pay...i worked in a steel mill in Chicago, in 1969...44 hours...$130 take home....
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

well wrote:
<quoted text>
deserved. There was a time when pretty much anyone in this country could work hard and anticipate a decent retirement, but that was before the deck got stacked in favor of those on top.
Thats the work of slimeball politians. They have the best heatlh insurance and retirement on our dime.
Boo

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>.
hoo.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely nutty. She had nothing to do with either one.
Yes she most certainly did and any sane intelligent person know she did.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I was at Byron's, Atlanta Rock Festival....but, you must have had an awful job, cause that's crappy pay...i worked in a steel mill in Chicago, in 1969...44 hours...$130 take home....
that was the one that it rained, and everybody got stuck in the mud (Byron) I think the Allman bros got their start there, or close to that time...Early July, as I recall. I was working in Macon at the time, it was big news, since Byron was only 30 miles away. Were you a ponytailed hippie?
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Almost two months after New Federalist, the weekly newspaper of the LaRouche political movement, ran a front-page story, demanding that President Clinton "dump Roy Cohn's 'Dirty Dick' Morris" from his re-election campaign organization, the sleazy political operator has tendered his resignation. Morris, who is a cousin of the late New York City mob lawyer, J. Edgar Hoover intimate, and all-around scoundrel Roy Cohn, ostensibly left his position as self-described "chief political strategist" for the Clinton-Gore campaign over a sex scandal, involving a $200-an-hour hooker with whom he allegedly was having an extramarital affair and with whom he shared White House secrets. The story, on the front page of Rupert Murdoch's New York Post on Aug. 28, came just 12 hours before President Clinton delivered his acceptance speech to the Democratic National Convention.
http://www.larouchepub.com/pr/1996/morris_res...
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Special featuresThe special features that accompany the DVD contain further interviews.

In one, Hassan Ibrahim states his belief that Bush's actions are just as much terrorism as Bin Laden's, and that any use of violence is terrorism. The unidentified person speaking with Ibrahim retorts "So there is no such thing as terrorism?" Ibrahim goes on to refute the word "terrorism" as a term that is unjustly applied only to Arabs, and unthinkingly adopted by the US media and public.
In another segment Deema Khatib states that her personal views do not colour what Al Jazeera presents, because "Al Jazeera just presents information". The film further notes that both the Bush administration and radical groups in Iraq (such as elements of Saddam's fallen regime) distrust and dislike Al Jazeera's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••