Report: Docs reveal Clinton's reactio...

Report: Docs reveal Clinton's reaction to cheating scandal

There are 34 comments on the Click Orlando story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Report: Docs reveal Clinton's reaction to cheating scandal. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

A new report claims that Hillary Clinton told a close friend that Monica Lewinsky was a "narcissistic loony toon," and also discussed in detail why she decided to forgive her husband for having an affair with the White House intern.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#25 Feb 10, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Some people have no class whatsoever.
You should know!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#27 Feb 10, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Lewinsky (an adult) said:
"This was a mutual relationship, mutual on all levels, right from the way it started and all the way through"
Sounds like a consenting adult to me who knew Clinton's "position of authority" and her mere internship status. Ms. Lewinsky knew what she was involved in and we need to give her some intelligence for her decision making (bad or good).
Good point. If it's 'mutual', the boss is free & clear.

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#28 Feb 11, 2014
And the libtards talk about the "War on Women"? LOL!!!
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#29 Feb 11, 2014
So we had a president who was into women... Welcome to the real world. Bill Clinton didn't do anything wrong when he had his affair with Lewinski. The mistake he made was staying with that glowering harpy Hillary. If he had divorced her worthless ass she would have faded into nothingness which is where she belongs. Rand Paul is an idiot. He probably thinks a clitoris is car from Japan.
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#31 Feb 11, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>The President of the United States should have a bit more class than the average dope smoking low information voter. Clinton was trailer trash from the get go. His ability to lie to the American people while looking them straight in the eye was his greatest asset. Most normal people would call that a character flaw.
He was on a roll their for a while, but personally I think he lost it with. "That depends on what your definition of is is.???
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#32 Feb 11, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, it was predatory because slick willy was in a position of authority over intern lewinsky,
Your argument is a canard. If monica's job was based on sleeping with clinton, the argument might hold up. Not the case.

Dear boy, both showed lack of judgement but monica was an adult, knew he was married and the relationship was mutual. Watch monica's face when she sees clinton - she is either a great actor or she was pleased to see him. Nothing predatory about this.

Even that awful man rove has commented against randy pauly.

This is repube partisan spew and smear and if this kabuki dance is to get women's votes, the repubes are scrounging in the gutter in desperation and i wish them luck.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#33 Feb 11, 2014
INFIDEL wrote:
. The mistake he made was staying with that glowering harpy Hillary. If he had divorced her worthless ass she would have faded into nothingness .
Dear, hillary being a Senator and Secretary of State is a long way up from nothingness.

Try again boy ...

“Green card?”

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#34 Feb 12, 2014
Amazing, does anyone give a crap that ANY president LIES?
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#35 Feb 12, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>The President of the United States should have a bit more class than the average dope smoking low information voter. Clinton was trailer trash from the get go. His ability to lie to the American people while looking them straight in the eye was his greatest asset. Most normal people would call that a character flaw.
Yeah. I agree with you. I never said Bill Clinton was some kind of role model only that he was not a sexual predator. The guy was into women. I find that to be a good thing.

The Left Coast

#37 Feb 12, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument is a canard. If monica's job was based on sleeping with clinton, the argument might hold up. Not the case.
Dear boy, both showed lack of judgement but monica was an adult, knew he was married and the relationship was mutual. Watch monica's face when she sees clinton - she is either a great actor or she was pleased to see him. Nothing predatory about this.
Even that awful man rove has commented against randy pauly.
This is repube partisan spew and smear and if this kabuki dance is to get women's votes, the repubes are scrounging in the gutter in desperation and i wish them luck.
No way this was Bills idea, I mean Monica was what ,21 and Bill was only 52 or so. Obviously she took advantage of him. The cigar thing was just her way of getting him to do things he probably didn't want to do. Even though she was of legal age, it was a youthful lack of judgment for her to seduce the President. I agree with you, more than likely she was just a republican in disguise.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#38 Feb 12, 2014
hope and crap wrote:
Hillary thinks the victim is the villain?(What a bicth!) Talk about a "war on women". Poor Monica was supposed to "service" Billy, keep her mouth shut (except during servicing) and be a loyal servant. That's what Democrats really think about the role of women.
I doubt that ms. Lewinsky considers herself a victim or a villain.

Let me reiterate: IT WAS MUTUAL.

Dear boy, most women do NOT consider this a war on women - take off your blinkers off a blue dress as women can look at the big picture of what effects them and their families.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#39 Feb 12, 2014
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, more than likely she was just a republican in disguise.
Ms. Lewinsky was attracted to mr. Clinton - her politics has nothing to do with this.

Except for the repubes and gingrich who thumped their chests in delight.

“Green card?”

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#40 Feb 13, 2014
Then again hillary has the forethought to have her lover, Vance Foster, murdered. So far she has been able to keep Carlos Dangers ol' lady in the closet though. Liberals are sick!

The Left Coast

#41 Feb 13, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Lewinsky was attracted to mr. Clinton - her politics has nothing to do with this.
Except for the repubes and gingrich who thumped their chests in delight.
Actually it was Bill thumping chests. But hey, ol Slick Willie had needs too. Thank God for interns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton: Americans elected 'someone who... 23 min Chicagoan by Birth 85
News Women Shouldn't Have the Right to Vote, Says - ... 47 min DonaldMcDumpfHeil... 57
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr Ms Mack 764
News Senator Blunt pushes back on tax reform, Hillar... 2 hr Broke_Daddy 1
News Trump plans to help pay aides' legal costs for ... 3 hr Jeff Brightone 7
News 'I am in the dark on what will happen from this... 3 hr inbred Genius 3
News News Trump voting commission criticized for lac... 7 hr CodeTalker 2
More from around the web