Gallup: Obama, Hillary Clinton again most admired

Full story: USA Today
It may have been a difficult political year for President Obama, but he continues to reign as the nation's Most Admired Man, according to the Gallup Poll. Full Story
WOW

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 30, 2013
Who voted these two idiots most admired? ohbama takes my vote for being the most UnAmerican dumass.
And hilliary takes my vote for being the most uncaring person in America with her comment about Bengazi. "Who the hell cares what happened in Bengazi, they're DEAD!
The uneducated and the poor LOVE the democrats, stupid is as stupid does!
lamer

Piqua, OH

#2 Dec 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
Who voted these two idiots most admired? ohbama takes my vote for being the most UnAmerican dumass.
And hilliary takes my vote for being the most uncaring person in America with her comment about Bengazi. "Who the hell cares what happened in Bengazi, they're DEAD!
The uneducated and the poor LOVE the democrats, stupid is as stupid does!
Here is a link to the poll:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/166646/obama-clint...

they have a survey methods section at the bottom. You dont get the see state by state numbers which is what i went there to find, among other data points.
Pam

Louisville, OH

#3 Dec 30, 2013
Congrats to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dems' Midterm Performance Anxiety 1 hr Hooogle It 8
Bill Clinton: Gender and Racial Politics - Grea... 3 hr Fundiementally ill 128
Liberals Seek a Non-Clinton 4 hr Ray Donovan 46
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 4 hr Swedenforever 371
Iowans 'absolutely sure' Hillary Clinton is run... 16 hr Gro 1
Democrats look to Hillary Clinton as polls show... 17 hr serfs up 31
Obama to Campaign for Gubernatorial Candidate i... Thu foodforthought 1

Hillary Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE