Experience was element for Hillary's win

Experience was element for Hillary's win

There are 2 comments on the Victoria Advocate story from Mar 6, 2008, titled Experience was element for Hillary's win. In it, Victoria Advocate reports that:

Yes, my candidate, Hillary Clinton, won, and I'm very proud to say that I voted for the first woman running for president. via Victoria Advocate

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victoria Advocate.

Bzmommy

Biloxi, MS

#1 Mar 6, 2008
Great! I'm glad you voted for a criminal. Who not only employs CONVICTED CRIMINALS as her advisor's but accepts money from then as well. Well lets not kid ourselves she accepts money from anyone. And sooner or later those same people are going to want pay back. Which mans just as Bill did when it comes time to make the though choices and she can either do whats best or take the suggestion of the person who donated a million dollars to her campaign what do you think will happen.

I don't know about you but I also don't care to be anyone's meal ticket. As a middle class citizen I'm to rich to get any of that help she is promising but I'm to poor to be rich. So ll just foot the bill with my tax dollars and watch everyone else reap the benefits. I'm not very partial to communism. And I certainly don't care to go into the poor house with all these great new plans she has come up with minus the fact we don't know where the money will come from!

I really hope you did not just vote for her because she is a woman. I hope you took the time to really do your research. I can't imagine anyone voting for Billary if they truly took even an hour to investigate.

Don't just take my word for it.
You can start by looking up Norman Hsu and Sandy Berger to name just a couple. Just to give you an idea of the type of woman you voted for. Maybe you will understand why a second vote for her would not be very smart!
camouflage

Euless, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Woot woot!!! Research ppl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton: Confederate Flag 'Shouldn't Fl... 1 hr Caroline 29
News Walker calls for respect on same-sex marriage 1 hr kuda 37
News Bobby Jindal jumps into the 2016 election 1 hr Far Away 55
News Dear GOP: Trump's Fearless War with Univision O... 2 hr Lamer 28
News Poll: Bush, Trump rising nationally for GOP, bu... 2 hr See the Light 7
News Clinton emails show old friend advising on fore... 3 hr SirPrize 6
News Tomorrow's weather: More Hillary storms 3 hr Miss Id 1
More from around the web