Clinton Writes US Always Sought Bergd...

Clinton Writes US Always Sought Bergdahl's Release

There are 32 comments on the National Public Radio story from Jun 5, 2014, titled Clinton Writes US Always Sought Bergdahl's Release. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Hillary Rodham Clinton writes in her new book that in every discussion the U.S. held with the Taliban about prisoners, the Obama administration demanded the release of Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Jun 5, 2014
Can't wait to see these right-winger's heads explode when they call the 2016 Election for Hillary, LOL!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 5, 2014
What was bClinton's participation in the Bergdahl DECEPTION. Otherwise, return to 'running the interns'.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#3 Jun 5, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Can't wait to see these right-winger's heads explode when they call the 2016 Election for Hillary, LOL!
The right-wingers will be in a delirious frenzy and still useless as they are now.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#4 Jun 5, 2014
I noticed that most of the cowardly right wingers making accusations never served in the military just like draft dodger romney!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#5 Jun 5, 2014
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
I noticed that most of the cowardly right wingers making accusations never served in the military just like draft dodger romney!
These are the right-winger generation of whiners, liars, greed driven, selfish cowards.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#6 Jun 5, 2014
I served and, as I see it, President Øbama just traded five Generals for one Private, a useless one at that from all indication.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#7 Jun 5, 2014
WOW!!

This Administration keeps getting Deeper and Deeper into situations THAT seem so Far Fetched..it's SCARY!!
Four Pinocchio Barry

Bohemia, NY

#8 Jun 5, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
WOW!!
This Administration keeps getting Deeper and Deeper into situations THAT seem so Far Fetched..it's SCARY!!
"Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practice to deceive."

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 6, 2014
The Pig of Benghazi Helps more radical Muslims with Obama..
Cordwainer Trout

Clarkson, KY

#10 Jun 6, 2014
Does Hillary still have her clitoris, or has the Taliban she and Obama gave Afghanistan done their thingy?
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#11 Jun 6, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
They're already exploding. hahahahahahahaha
Cordwainer Trout

Clarkson, KY

#12 Jun 6, 2014
Obama and Clinton imposed three years of total anarchy and slaughter on the women and children of Libya and now are handing Afghanistan back to freaks keeping women in bags... yet the Leftist creeps on Topix laugh.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#13 Jun 6, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Obama and Clinton imposed three years of total anarchy and slaughter on the women and children of Libya and now are handing Afghanistan back to freaks keeping women in bags... yet the Leftist creeps on Topix laugh.
Didn't bother you when flubsie slaughtered them in iraq and referred to them as mere collateral damage. You can't have it both ways, guppy. LMAO.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#15 Jun 6, 2014
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 211 days.
Cordwainer Trout

Clarkson, KY

#16 Jun 6, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't bother you when flubsie slaughtered them in iraq and referred to them as mere collateral damage. You can't have it both ways, guppy. LMAO.
Because your lies never happened. Our troops liberated women and children in Iraq from the horrendous wood chippers, etc. you morons suddenly didn't think were so bad. The terrorist training camps suddenly didn't exist to you. The WMD didn't move to Syria, where the al Qaeda units your President funds and arms use them now.

You're going down. The truth is out there.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#18 Jun 6, 2014
Far Away wrote:
I served and, as I see it, President Øbama just traded five Generals for one Private, a useless one at that from all indication.
if you served, I appreciate your commitment, but your analogy is a bit off. Any parent, I'm sure yours as well, would have traded 100 of those people to get you back were the situation reversed.

McCain was retrieved in a prisoner swap in 1973 / Reagan sold 1500 missiles to Iran for 3 hostages - the rest I'm sure I need not elaborate on.

A republican letter, signed and sent to Pres. Obama in 2009, called for the administration to do anything in its powers to get Bergdahl back - these same senators also called the Fox News story calling Bergdal a traitor misinformation, and specifically requested Ailes to recant this story;

"Note this fact: A lot of the current Bergdahl-related theatrics being played out in the right-wing media appear to have been in the works for quite a while. For years, in fact. In 2012, Michael Hastings reported in Rolling Stone that when talk first surfaced of a possible prisoner swap between the U.S. and the Taliban, Republicans immediately began playing election year politics [emphasis added]:

According to White House sources, Marc Grossman, who replaced Richard Holbrooke as special envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan, was given a direct warning by the president's opponents in Congress about trading Bowe for five Taliban prisoners during an election year. "They keep telling me it's going to be Obama's Willie Horton moment," Grossman warned the White House. The threat was as ugly as it was clear: The president's political enemies were prepared to use the release of violent prisoners to paint Obama as a Dukakis-¬like appeaser, just as Republicans did to the former Massachusetts governor during the 1988 campaign."

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/eric-boeh...

Don't you think we should all abandon judgment for a while until this man comes back, assess what happened, and go from there?

BTW - this as well as many other memorandum's available conclude that Congress was in fact in the loop regarding what the White House was willing to do to get Bergdahl back. Also, don't you see the irony in all 22 Senators who denounced Ailes in their reporting back in 2009, and their letter calling to get this guy back, n ow all going on Fox News denouncing the methods used? All politics my friend - at the expense of a fellow military man.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#19 Jun 6, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your lies never happened. Our troops liberated women and children in Iraq from the horrendous wood chippers, etc. you morons suddenly didn't think were so bad. The terrorist training camps suddenly didn't exist to you. The WMD didn't move to Syria, where the al Qaeda units your President funds and arms use them now.
You're going down. The truth is out there.
You're having x-files delusions, guppy.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#20 Jun 6, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you served, I appreciate your commitment, but your analogy is a bit off. Any parent, I'm sure yours as well, would have traded 100 of those people to get you back were the situation reversed.
I didn't say they should not have gotten him back; I said, essentially, they traded a bag of gold for a pile of sh!t. In other words--if you're going to negotiate with terrorists in the first place and if you're going to exchange at 5:1, you exchange at equal or less value. Five Privates for one Private, not Generals to Privates.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Paris

#21 Jun 6, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Hillary Book Strategy Meeting Held at White House

10:03 AM, Jun 6, 2014 • By DANIEL HALPER

Real books don't need fake publicity and MSM roll outs to sell them. It takes Soro's billions to buy the books just like with Obama's.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Paris

#22 Jun 6, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain was retrieved in a prisoner swap in 1973 / Reagan sold 1500 missiles to Iran for 3 hostages - the rest I'm sure I need not elaborate on.
A republican letter, signed and sent to Pres. Obama in 2009, called for the administration to do anything in its powers to get Bergdahl back - these same senators also called the Fox News story calling Bergdal a traitor misinformation, and specifically requested Ailes to recant this story;
"Note this fact: A lot of the current Bergdahl-related theatrics being played out in the right-wing media appear to have been in the works for quite a while. For years, in fact. In 2012, Michael Hastings reported in Rolling Stone that when talk first surfaced of a possible prisoner swap between the U.S. and the Taliban, Republicans immediately began playing election year politics [emphasis added]:
According to White House sources, Marc Grossman, who replaced Richard Holbrooke as special envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan, was given a direct warning by the president's opponents in Congress about trading Bowe for five Taliban prisoners during an election year. "They keep telling me it's going to be Obama's Willie Horton moment," Grossman warned the White House. The threat was as ugly as it was clear: The president's political enemies were prepared to use the release of violent prisoners to paint Obama as a Dukakis-¬like appeaser, just as Republicans did to the former Massachusetts governor during the 1988 campaign."
http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/eric-boeh...
Don't you think we should all abandon judgment for a while until this man comes back, assess what happened, and go from there?
BTW - this as well as many other memorandum's available conclude that Congress was in fact in the loop regarding what the White House was willing to do to get Bergdahl back. Also, don't you see the irony in all 22 Senators who denounced Ailes in their reporting back in 2009, and their letter calling to get this guy back, n ow all going on Fox News denouncing the methods used? All politics my friend - at the expense of a fellow military man.
Yawn they didn't go AWOL though did they.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr Trump is a joke 965
News Donations to Clinton Foundation plunged along w... 5 hr Conman Detector 12
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named (Feb '17) 5 hr PelicanBreefs 42
News Moscow meeting in June 2017 under scrutiny in T... 7 hr anonz 8
News Napping on the job may turn out to be a very go... 7 hr anonz 2
News Democrats pick former federal prosecutor for sp... 7 hr roymoores14yroldh... 2
News Roy Moorea s wife: President Trump a owes us a ... Sun shameshameshame 1
More from around the web