Man who took hostages at Hillary Clin...

Man who took hostages at Hillary Clinton's office is missing

There are 7 comments on the CNN story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Man who took hostages at Hillary Clinton's office is missing. In it, CNN reports that:

The 52-year-old New Hampshire man, who took hostages six years ago at one of Hillary Clinton's campaign offices, was not in his halfway house Sunday afternoon, according to the New Hampshire Department of Corrections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Bill Whitewater Clinton

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Apr 7, 2013
One can only speculate.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Not to worry hilliary et al are protected by security armed with full auto weaponry which make the firearms her dememted democRat ilk want to ban look like pea shooters...Only the best for the pompous elite while you and yours are expendable.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Right--protected by trained, professional guards, not hilljacks with popguns. I rather doubt they carry full-auto weapons at all times, however. Then again, political figures have a much-higher chance of being killed or kidnapped than you do.
JohnInLa wrote:
Not to worry hilliary et al are protected by security armed with full auto weaponry which make the firearms her dememted democRat ilk want to ban look like pea shooters...Only the best for the pompous elite while you and yours are expendable.
Gaydays at Disney

Huntington, MA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Right--protected by trained, professional guards, not hilljacks with popguns. I rather doubt they carry full-auto weapons at all times, however. Then again, political figures have a much-higher chance of being killed or kidnapped than you do.
<quoted text>
Another post of true utter bullsh!t by c no peter. Brilliant.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#6 Apr 7, 2013
You call that a reply? You're stupid AND lazy.
Gaydays at Disney wrote:
<quoted text>
Another post of true utter bullsh!t by c no peter. Brilliant.
Black Lipstick

Huntington, MA

#7 Apr 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You call that a reply? You're stupid AND lazy.
<quoted text>
Trust me, this reply alone isn't worth it, c.no.pp.
Rem223

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Right about now he`s probably with Foster the fellow who was found murdered after the Clinton scandels emerged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CIA says Russia favored Donald Trump in election 1 min Aquarius-wy 6
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 7 min LarryCraigsStallmate 649
News Judge to hold hearing on stopping Wisconsin rec... 10 min Cordwainer Trout 7
News Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in... 22 min Cordwainer Trout 2
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 45 min Quirky 2,322
News Donald Trump picks fight with Carrier steelwork... 52 min gwww 38
News Obama orders investigation into election hackin... 56 min Cordwainer Trout 14
More from around the web