Obama will end divisive politics

Obama will end divisive politics

There are 6 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Obama will end divisive politics. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

In her op-ed column of Jan. 29, "It's school elections all over again, " Michelle Gillett wrote, "Clinton is prepared.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Spotty

Clockville, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2008
Barrack Mohamed Obama will end everything! He got a huge experience from slams of Chicago! Never hold a real job in his life! The greatest position to learn something is the President of the USA.
The best choice of all!!! We can do it!!!
Change!!! Put everything up side down!!!
Change for worse!!! Change by all means!!
We will not have a change for 1 dollar bill soon!!!
thug diva 36

Greenwood, SC

#2 Jan 31, 2008
hillary 4 presisent
Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Newington, CT

#3 Jan 31, 2008
Spotty wrote:
Barrack Mohamed Obama will end everything! He got a huge experience from slams of Chicago! Never hold a real job in his life! The greatest position to learn something is the President of the USA.
The best choice of all!!! We can do it!!!
Change!!! Put everything up side down!!!
Change for worse!!! Change by all means!!
We will not have a change for 1 dollar bill soon!!!
Wow, you're sort of an idiot. Listen up, stupid, it's "held," not "hold," and it's "slums," not "slams." Also, none of your information is accurate. Idiot.

“FOR SALE: used sleigh”

Since: Jan 08

West Pittsfield

#4 Jan 31, 2008
All I here from him is change? He has not revelved any plans yet.. Hillary is not liberal enough. Ted the drunk Kennedy endorces him. He is not getting my vote.
Yes He Can

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Apr 29, 2013
He sure did a great job uniting us, didn't he?
sandy1

Spring Valley, NY

#6 May 1, 2013
Yes He Can wrote:
He sure did a great job uniting us, didn't he?
More like divide and conquer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Brian_G 5,385
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 7 min Brian_G 7,039
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 18 min YouDidntBuildThat 130
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 53 min Harry Paratestes 1,545
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 56 min woodtick57 193
News DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not spe... 1 hr WTF 38
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 2 hr Harry Paratestes 51
More from around the web