Trump slams FBI chiefs while vowing h...

Trump slams FBI chiefs while vowing he's - more loyal than anyone' to police

There are 72 comments on the Evesham Journal story from Dec 15, 2017, titled Trump slams FBI chiefs while vowing he's - more loyal than anyone' to police. In it, Evesham Journal reports that:

President Donald Trump has attacked the FBI leadership while proclaiming loyalty and support for law enforcement in an address at the agency's training academy. "It's a shame what's happened" with the FBI, the president said as he left the White House for Quantico, Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evesham Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
spocko

Oakland, CA

#1 Dec 15, 2017
Trump is unlike any other President. He seems to be virtually indifferent to reality, often saying whatever helps him make the case -- regardless. In his first 10 months in office, he has told hundreds untruths (aka lies), many of them repeatedly. Obama told 20 over his entire eight-year tenure. That’s an average of about two a year for Obama and about 150 a year for Trump.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hah_

Richmond, Canada

#2 Dec 15, 2017
___

Trump shows his vulnerable saga and liability by slamming FBI because he fears they will find out more about his wrongs.

___
ardith

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2017
Trump thinks he can take the FBI away from Americans...all because they are on to him. He is a criminal and they know it. I think our government is strong enough to protect us from the fascist, Donald Trump.
ardith

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2017
It bothers me that I am an old woman and for the last year I have had to put up with a sociopath in the White House. I am rather resentful that so many Americans were foolish enough to vote a criminal into the Presidency. I think that racism and sexism had something to do with voting the fool into the White House.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Dec 15, 2017
The rank and file FBI agents should hold a raffle to see who draws the ticket that hand cuffs his arse after the impeachment trial.
Theocraencyclica l

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 15, 2017
"More loyal than anyone" to the police.

"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."

"I'm the least anti-Semitic person that you've ever seen."

"There's nobody that has more respect for women than I do."

"I'm the most militaristic person."

"...And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me."

"I have a bigger heart than you [George Stephanopoulos] do, OK, believe me."
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2017
Democrats undermining the integrity of the FBI and Justice Department has become increasingly obvious. This started seriously in the administrations of Clinton, when his wife was able to compromise the FBI and keep FBI files in the White House for use against political and personal enemies. The continued placement and hiring of Democrat Communist sleepers into the FBI was accelerated during the Obama administrations. Profound, activist and illegal behaviors by these sleepers cannot be allowed to continue. The mainstream media is hiding the severity of the threat and actual crimes committed by these Democrat operatives. This is one of the biggest and foulest undermining of our government ever occurring. It is treason and the perpetrators indeed deserve to be inmates in Leavenworth.
ardith

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2017
I have pleasant day dreams about a couple of paddy wagons pulling up to the White House and the police bringing everyone out in hand cuffs. I know that can't happen but honestly, it is what should happen, to that bunch of criminals.
ardith

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2017
I was born in Kentucky...I am glad I moved out before I was beaten with the stupid stick...like everyone else.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#13 Dec 16, 2017
The FBI has proven to be totally corrupt, selling out to the Hillary campaign, trying to cast blame on Trump for colluding with the Russians when it was Clinton that sold out to the Russians.
Even during the so called investigation of the Trump administration, it has been shown that FBI agents were colluding to take Trump down.
Present day FBI officials are even worse than cross dressing Hoover.
The FBI has shown itself to be nothing more than a Democrat hatchet. So much for agency integrity.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 16, 2017
Bama Yankee wrote:
The FBI has proven to be totally corrupt, selling out to the Hillary campaign, trying to cast blame on Trump for colluding with the Russians when it was Clinton that sold out to the Russians.
Even during the so called investigation of the Trump administration, it has been shown that FBI agents were colluding to take Trump down.
The FBI has shown itself to be nothing more than a Democrat hatchet. So much for agency integrity.
"The FBI sold out to the Hillary campaign..." Nah!

Reliable site / source to support that lie, mowon?
EweSuk

North Augusta, SC

#15 Dec 16, 2017
Bama Yankee wrote:
Total BS. FBI agents have to take an IQ test before they are hired. So, they all know that Trump is an idiot, they just don't all publicize it.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Dec 16, 2017
Bama Yankee wrote:
My you're an idiot. Just like Trump likes them served up to him. Trumps being investigated by the FBI

That's the same strategy Trump used to build a consensus of ignorant morons by attacking the credibility of the Mexican American judge assigned his Trump University fraud case

Trump loves the support of stupid voters who've been so easy for the Con Artist to influence.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Dec 16, 2017
ardith wrote:
I have pleasant day dreams about a couple of paddy wagons pulling up to the White House and the police bringing everyone out in hand cuffs. I know that can't happen but honestly, it is what should happen, to that bunch of criminals.
ROFL
spocko

Oakland, CA

#19 Dec 16, 2017
Bama Yankee wrote:
I suggest you google: opinion vs fact!
spud

Bethlehem, PA

#20 Dec 16, 2017
Retribution wrote:
The rank and file FBI agents should hold a raffle to see who draws the ticket that hand cuffs his arse after the impeachment trial.
The leadership probably already did that. It's obvious they can't stand him. And that's exactly why he can't get a fair investigation.
If Mueller is fired

Greenfield, IN

#21 Dec 16, 2017
Rallies will begin hours after news breaks of a Mueller firing:

* If Mueller is fired BEFORE 2 P.M. local time —> events will begin @ 5 P.M. local time

* If Mueller is fired AFTER 2 P.M. local time —> events will begin @ noon local time the following day

This is the general plan—please confirm details on your event page, as individual hosts may tailor their events to their local plan.

https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-r...
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#22 Dec 16, 2017
Mueller isn't going to be fired. He is ruining his reputation after he sullied himself for dirty money. Absolutely no one will believe his findings when he closes his very, very well financed Investigation.

Location hidden

#23 Dec 16, 2017
Absolutely no one who isn't a Trump Cultist /

Lemming / Minion will believe the shameful

smear job that Commie Donnie and you have

desperately, frantically tried to pretenf that

Mueller and the Investigation staff aren't the

dedicated patriots and professionals they are.

Location hidden

#24 Dec 16, 2017
...tried to pretend...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 26 Mins Ago Short sentence recommended for... 3 min RustyS 10
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 5 min Dada 10,445
News FBI agent Peter Strzok fired about anti-Trump t... 8 min Art of Losing 169
News Omarosa releases purported secret recording of ... 1 hr Trump Your President 183
News Nevada Democrats hope Latinos can propel them t... 1 hr davy 60
News Democrats look to longshot territory for midter... 1 hr dialouge 16
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 884