White House Keeps Distance on 2016 After Messina Move

Jan 24, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wall Street Journal

The White House is trying to put some distance between itself and President Barack Obama 's re-election campaign manager, Jim Messina , in the wake of his decision to support Hillary Clinton if she runs of the presidency in 2016.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2014
Politicians Are VVhores

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

All, I mean ALL politicians today are vvhores and their campaign managers are all p imps. And the fact that a given person is holding or even seeking high-level public office is, and of itself, proof that said person is morally and/or psychologically unfit to hold public office.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eighthman wrote:
Messina would do anything for money and power.
.
He is a very evil man.
Yes, a liberal

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Unlike the kock brothers, who hide behind their money and back any unqualified johhny-come-lately, teahadist flavor of the week. LMAO.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

conservative crapola wrote:
Unlike the kock brothers, who hide behind their money and back any unqualified johhny-come-lately, teahadist flavor of the week. LMAO.
Soros picked the wrong puppet plus left the strings too long to control the moron.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
A two-term President elected by We The People. Try winning an election. LMFAO.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

The comments on here posted by you silly tea-baggers is exactly why you lost in 2008 and 2012… you’ve created this fantasy world where good people are evil and your vitriolic ad hominem attacks translate into victories at the ballot box. But then you wake up on election night and realize that you lost because the people you think are dumb and want handouts reject you and your delusional world.
Hillary is in prime position to follow President Obama into the White House and that alone will validate that the American people strongly supported President Obama throughout his Presidency.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The comments on here posted by you silly tea-baggers is exactly why you lost in 2008 and 2012… you’ve created this fantasy world where good people are evil and your vitriolic ad hominem attacks translate into victories at the ballot box. But then you wake up on election night and realize that you lost because the people you think are dumb and want handouts reject you and your delusional world.
Hillary is in prime position to follow President Obama into the White House and that alone will validate that the American people strongly supported President Obama throughout his Presidency.
Their new strategy(cough) is women's libidos. LMAO.
Cat74

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Democrats win a couple elections and they believe they are in office for life. That only happens in Cook County, Chicago children. I notice when they talk about elections they completely overlook 2010 when they lost the House, 6 Senate seats, and over 500 State level seats. Ya reckon/

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Cat74 wrote:
Democrats win a couple elections and they believe they are in office for life. That only happens in Cook County, Chicago children. I notice when they talk about elections they completely overlook 2010 when they lost the House, 6 Senate seats, and over 500 State level seats. Ya reckon/
You're leaving out that this time, voters hate teahadists....13% approval. LMAO.
Ohh Em Gee

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
A two-term President elected by We The People. Try winning an election. LMFAO.
Ummm Bush won two terms by We the People. So did, Clinton, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, Ulysses S. Grant, Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan. Whats your point? Ohh thats right, you never have one.
Ohh Em Gee

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
… you’ve created this fantasy world where good people are evil and your vitriolic ad hominem attacks translate into victories at the ballot box...
Ohh the irony...
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

New Hope, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Hopefully the party will find a REAL Democrat to run for president instead of a corporate shill like billary!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••