Conservative Bachmann wins tight Hous...

Conservative Bachmann wins tight House race

There are 4 comments on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from Nov 7, 2012, titled Conservative Bachmann wins tight House race. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

Representative Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, known for controversial comments and a bid for the Republican presidential nomination, was projected to win re-election over Democratic challenger businessman Jim Graves early on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
It's a disgrace to normal americans that nutcases like bachman can actually get elected!
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 7, 2012
I think the republicans are trying to redefine "conservative" to mean "nutcase."
CruXsader

Puyallup, WA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Karma. See you beeoches in 2014 & 2016.
CruXsader

Puyallup, WA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
It's a disgrace to normal americans that nutcases like bachman can actually get elected!
'Yo is youse a disgraceful 'nutcase'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans Couldn't Muster the Honor to Fight ... 2 min Chilli J 21
News Hillary Clinton campaigning, raising cash in Ca... 5 min spud 4
News Trump too divisive, lacks prez temperament: Hil... 5 min John Galt 69
News As Trump wins, Clinton exploring how to win Rep... 12 min Responsibility 40
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 13 min hal 5,503
News Donald Trump, pictured, was labelled 'divisive,... 38 min Lawrence Wolf 77
News Bristol Palin shares sweet snapshot of her baby... 1 hr Three Days 1
More from around the web