Gov. Christie slumps as Democrats rev...

Gov. Christie slumps as Democrats rev up attacks

There are 92 comments on the The Hill story from Jan 21, 2014, titled Gov. Christie slumps as Democrats rev up attacks. In it, The Hill reports that:

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's poll numbers are plummeting as the Democratic attack machine revs into overdrive, raising questions over the White House hopeful's links to "Bridgegate."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#3 Jan 22, 2014
Watching MSNBC this morning and they reported that Chris Christies poll numbers were starting to reflect the outcome of the scandal, Bridge-gate… I said at the time when the scandal first broke after Christie’s 2 hour beg-fest that Christie was done politically; they even showed that Hillary now leads him by 8 points, and this is after he led her by one point.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Jan 22, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Watching MSNBC this morning and they reported that Chris Christies poll numbers were starting to reflect the outcome of the scandal, Bridge-gate… I said at the time when the scandal first broke after Christie’s 2 hour beg-fest that Christie was done politically; they even showed that Hillary now leads him by 8 points, and this is after he led her by one point.
Funny, they didn't spend 2 minutes on Benghazi, IRS, NSA and the ACA scandals.

Record 20% of Households on Food Stamps in '13...

Wall Street Advisor: Actual Unemployment is 37.2%...

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#5 Jan 22, 2014
Republican, Democrat, no difference.

People starting to see that yet?

But make sure you get out there and vote. Vote for either Democrats or Republicans. Make sure you do not stand up and say you have had enough of their double corruption and lack of standards.

They have had control for over 100 years, can't break that cycle now. More D's and R's for the next 100 years!***sarcasm***
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#6 Jan 22, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, they didn't spend 2 minutes on Benghazi, IRS, NSA and the ACA scandals.
No, they don't spend time on Benghazi or the IRS since both "scandals" have been
totally debunked. Have you been away?

Paris

#7 Jan 22, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>No, they don't spend time on Benghazi or the IRS since both "scandals" have been
Wow, since they are just now investigating, maybe you can show the court or congressional movements for impeachment.
Ohh Em Gee

Webster, MA

#8 Jan 22, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You watch MSNBC? You dont say! I never would have guessed that coming from a fake who falsely represents himself as a veteran. Anyone who holds a traffic jam as more important than US service members being murdered is an out and out fraud. you sir, are a joke and insult to all of those who serve now and who served in the past.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#9 Jan 22, 2014
Ohh Em Gee wrote:
<quoted text>You watch MSNBC? You dont say! I never would have guessed that coming from a fake who falsely represents himself as a veteran. Anyone who holds a traffic jam as more important than US service members being murdered is an out and out fraud. you sir, are a joke and insult to all of those who serve now and who served in the past.
You’re just another tea-bagging sore loser who will never get over the fact that ‘We the People’ rejected your pathetic ideology and Party as President Obama beats you at every turn. The worst terrorist attack on American soil happened when republicans had the White House… therefore it is unpatriotic to stand with the GOP. Furthermore, President Obama got Osama bin Laden, so anyone who attacks President Obama is an unpatriotic Enemy of the State… Get the Hell out of my country.
Ohh Em Gee

Webster, MA

#10 Jan 22, 2014
So still avoiding the obvious fake veteran point huh? You're a fraud. No Marine would hold a traffic jam as more important than dead Americans. Ohh and the whole "Corp" spelling. C'mon man, try harder.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#11 Jan 22, 2014
Guess the big "traffic jam" didn't bother anyone except those Unpatriotic Democrat Thugs! Guess they are getting tired of being "King" of the scandals.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#12 Jan 22, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't spend time on Benghazi or the IRS since both "scandals" have been
Clearly yuo've been away in a loony bin.

Americans died
Barry lied

so did Hillary

“you know i know”

denver

#13 Jan 22, 2014
Ohh Em Gee wrote:
So still avoiding the obvious fake veteran point huh? You're a fraud. No Marine would hold a traffic jam as more important than dead Americans. Ohh and the whole "Corp" spelling. C'mon man, try harder.
Sadly, Pattycakes is doing the best she can, pity.

“you know i know”

denver

#14 Jan 22, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
The LSM is in the bag for Barry, they couldn't bear the thought of being called racists for criticizing the affirmative action poseur, elected by idiotic white guilt.

Paris

#15 Jan 23, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re just another tea-bagging sore loser who will never get over the fact that ‘We the People’ rejected your pathetic ideology and Party as President Obama beats you at every turn. The worst terrorist attack on American soil happened when republicans had the White House… therefore it is unpatriotic to stand with the GOP. Furthermore, President Obama got Osama bin Laden, so anyone who attacks President Obama is an unpatriotic Enemy of the State… Get the Hell out of my country.
We the people have Obama at 39% Approval, that means shug that 61% are not too fond of the Bungler in Chief.

'Hanoi Jane' is Michelle Obama’s role model. Yep, All This For A Flag.

By Lauren Ashburn
hop singh

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, they didn't spend 2 minutes on Benghazi, IRS, NSA and the ACA scandals.

Cukoo...cukoo....

Bimbo and his worn out talking points. You get a whiff of that? Smells like....like....

A lame fu ck idiot whose lost all credibility.

Go crawl back under your rock and wait for a TRUE scandal, Chump!(I gave you respect by capitalizing the "C").

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 23, 2014
Dubya Tee Eff

Webster, MA

#18 Jan 23, 2014
hop singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Cukoo...cukoo....
Bimbo and his worn out talking points. You get a whiff of that? Smells like....like....
A lame fu ck idiot whose lost all credibility.
Go crawl back under your rock and wait for a TRUE scandal, Chump!(I gave you respect by capitalizing the "C").
So do you dispute his numbers or just want to spew personal attacks because you have nothing else to say?
starringuandi

Haslet, TX

#19 Jan 23, 2014
Country going to hell and the libtards are having a hissy fit over traffic jams... How warped is that!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#20 Jan 23, 2014
starringuandi wrote:
Country going to hell and the libtards are having a hissy fit over traffic jams... How warped is that!
Dear if you believe this is about a traffic jam, you need to turn off fux,
Grand Dragon

Berwyn, PA

#21 Jan 23, 2014
Christie seems okay. He's white, Republican--but unfortunatly he is Catholic, which is almost as bad as being a Mormon but not near as bad as being a Jew.

The next President must be a white Protestant male.
hop singh

Troy, NC

#22 Jan 23, 2014
Dubya Tee Eff wrote:
<quoted text>So do you dispute his numbers or just want to spew personal attacks because you have nothing else to say?
Absolutely not disputing anything. Just stating the fact that Bimbo is an utter fool. Nothing was referring to his numbers. I never pay attention to those anyway. In fact, who does? HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton mocks 'manspreading' Putin 34 min CodeTalker 1
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 50 min Paul 661
News Clinton supported Comet Ping Pong days after Pi... 1 hr Fun Ghoul Shrivel... 8
News Trump hypes mock video of golf ball seen striki... 1 hr Memo from Turner 111
News Trump Confidante Rejects Any Collusion In Russi... 6 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 6
News The case for Trump-Russia collusion: We're gett... 11 hr youll shoot your ... 93
News President Trump omnipresent over Emmy Awards ce... 12 hr Covfefe 42
More from around the web