Hillary Clinton regrets Benghazi

Hillary Clinton regrets Benghazi

There are 81 comments on the Fox News story from Jan 28, 2014, titled Hillary Clinton regrets Benghazi. In it, Fox News reports that:

Nor were other hard-line conservatives who believe that Clinton knew more about the deaths of four Americans at the U.S. Benghazi consulate than she let on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#62 Jan 30, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
barock told us to stay home and be lazy.
Finally, something in which you excel.

“Black Lies Matter”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#63 Jan 30, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, something in which you excel.
I excel at almost all things.

I don't need affirmative action to do it, unlike barock and hillary.

“Black Lies Matter”

Location hidden

#65 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
With you spending so much time on toothpix, applying a counter-irritant to teahadist wounds, once again, professor, you're full of shit. LMAO.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/26/ray-...
Cat74

Naperville, IL

#66 Jan 30, 2014
Don't you feel sorry for people who cannot be on Topix, and get other work done at the same time? It doesn't take any effort to try to educate liberals, and Democrats. It is a piece of cake.
Bee Eff Dee

Auburn, MA

#67 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
With you spending so much time on toothpix, applying a counter-irritant to teahadist wounds, once again, professor, you're full of shit. LMAO.
Says the guy who averages almost 18 posts a day since September. Good call HYPOCRITE!!!!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#68 Jan 30, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
. It is a piece of cake.
Catboy, your cake seems to contain alot of clueless, spam and nuts!

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#69 Jan 30, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Catboy, your cake seems to contain alot of clueless, spam and nuts!
More like that stale fruitcake no one wants.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#70 Jan 30, 2014
Bee Eff Dee wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy who averages almost 18 posts a day since September. Good call HYPOCRITE!!!!
He's just another welfare, do nothing, with no life, and living in a State with some of America's highest suicide rate. Of course when you live surounded by people just like him, it's understandable. DNC failures.
President Hillary Clinton

Seattle, WA

#73 Jan 31, 2014
Half the voters in th USA are women and more than half, including many Republicans, will vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016. She will need to emphasize a centrist agenda, something the Republicans are unwilling and probably unable to do. The Republicans will run another Romney empty suit candidate or a bizarre longshot, e.g. Bobby Jindal. Jeb Bush won't run unless he changes his name. Finally, Hillary has very strong credentials on her own, the Clinton name withstanding, and a unified majority Democratic backing.

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#74 Jan 31, 2014
President Hillary Clinton wrote:
Half the voters in th USA are women and more than half, including many Republicans, will vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016. She will need to emphasize a centrist agenda, something the Republicans are unwilling and probably unable to do. The Republicans will run another Romney empty suit candidate or a bizarre longshot, e.g. Bobby Jindal. Jeb Bush won't run unless he changes his name. Finally, Hillary has very strong credentials on her own, the Clinton name withstanding, and a unified majority Democratic backing.
She will be a hard woman to beat but I hope she loses! Exchanging a 2nd generation radical for a 1st generation radical isn't my idea of an improvement! This country deserves better!
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#75 Jan 31, 2014
Talk to some women about Hillary. They want a women President but not one that let's her husband make a fool of her in front of the whole world. They want one that can lead on her own, not one that has to run to her husband for advice. They would pick that phony Indian, Liz Warren over Hillary. Warren's name came up several times.

“Black Lies Matter”

Location hidden

#77 Jan 31, 2014
Hillary needs affirmative action to win... like barock.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#78 Jan 31, 2014
We've had enough "On the job" training with Affirmative Action people.
Shelia

Cookeville, TN

#80 Feb 10, 2014
I think its frightening that Ms. Clinton continues not to tell the truth about the murders of our ambassador and others.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#81 Feb 10, 2014
Shelia wrote:
I think its frightening that Ms. Clinton continues not to tell the truth about the murders of our ambassador and others.
i think it is frightening that people like you are still dancing on the graves of those that died serving you for what you think might be some partisan political gain...

i am amazed that people can be as low class as you. but then TN...go figure...
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#82 Feb 10, 2014
Soon the Democrats will figure out the country is not going to stop talking about what happened in Benghazi. There will be no diversion. There will be no way to cover it up, and the truth will come out. Mrs Clinton knows she cannot bluff her way through this much longer. She would be much better off to tell the truth, and get it over with rather then drag it out until we are in the Presidential campaign.
Shelia

Cookeville, TN

#83 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i think it is frightening that people like you are still dancing on the graves of those that died serving you for what you think might be some partisan political gain...
i am amazed that people can be as low class as you. but then TN...go figure...
I am shocked, you being a democrat, starting a war on Women.
I was just stating a fact and you become very upset and start picking on me just because I am a Republican Woman.
I was sure that one day you people would be outed.

“Diem Carped. Smiles { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#85 Feb 13, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear for a country that thinks she has a resume.
Everything she ever done she quits because her lies catch up with her.And people just ignore the fact she is a murderer and should be in jail along side her piece of crap husband.

“Diem Carped. Smiles { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#86 Feb 13, 2014
Then you will watch this country sink right down the tubes along with her and the stupid people who voted for her .But I forgot you can't fix stupid that's to bad to many have there heads buried in the sand.Hillary, has done nothing for this country but flap her gums so tell me one thing she done or even completed. I guess you OK supporting a murderer and the biggest liar next to her husband that piece of crap of guy who was almost impeach as President.This is such a sorry case of just down right being dumb on all counts.
Cat74

West Chicago, IL

#90 Feb 13, 2014
Republican women will vote for a woman, but it won't be the Benghazi babe. They will insist on someone without all that negative baggage. A well qualified, happily married woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Bush should speak English in the US 3 min Quirky 8
News Climate Change Builds as 2016 Issue 4 min ICE 21
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 34 min serfs up 175
News Clinton proposes $7.5 billion U.S. fund to figh... 1 hr American_Infidel 7
News 'Ready for Kanye' committee formed 2 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 14
News Bernie Sanders' Pacifist History Resurfaces 2 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 27
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 4 hr Responsibiility 434
More from around the web