Syrian fighters hoping for a change in U.S. policy

Oct 26, 2012 Full story: Journal and Courier 21

Syrians trying to topple the regime of Bashar Assad say they are sick of the Obama administration's unfulfilled promises of help and don't agree with the president that the dictatorship will be toppled without weapons from the United States.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Peace man

Calgary, Canada

#3 Oct 27, 2012
No one wants world war three. Even Romney will be careful if he gets elected.

Iran- Syria is thecenter of the tussle between the new world order(China- Russia united) and the US old world order.

It is first time since 1890 that any powers(alone or united) have surpassed America in total energy use/ refining.

China(10mpd oil refining, 4 tcf gas per year and 4.5 billion megawatt power use = total energy use/ refining equiv of 20 mbpd) and Russia(5 mbpd oil refining, 22 tcf gas use per year and 1 billion megawatt power use = 18 mbpd equivalent of total energy use / refining).

China and Russia united use/ refine 38 mbpd equiv of energy in 2012 compared to America's (19 mbpd oil ref, 22 tcfy of gas and 4 billion mega watt power)total energy use/ refining of 37 mbpd equiv.

It is first time since 1890 that America has been left behind by its adversaries in the single most important factor of energy that decides the nations fate.Hitler was trailing 10 to one under dog position in WW2 and lone Russia as super power from 1945 - 1990 trailed as 4 or 5 to 1 underdog.

If they remove sanctions on world's biggest energy reserves holder Iran( 160 bbbls of oil and 1200 tcf of gas or total hydrocarbon reserves of 376 billion bbls of oil compared with Saudi Arabia's 255 bbbls of oil and 250 tcf of gas or total Saudi energy reserves of 300 bbbls of oil),THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF CHINA AND RUSSIA UNITED WILL TOP EVEN AMERICA, CANADA AND EUROPE ALL PUT TOGETHER.

NO ONE WANTS HEAD ON COLLISION WITH UNITED RUSSIA AND CHINA, WHO HAVE ALREADY WARNED THAT IT WILL BE WW3. NO ONE WOULD RISK PUTTING BREAKS ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER OR CONVERSELY WANTING AMERICA GOING DOWN.

LET US ALL HUMANITY LIVE AT PEACE WITH ALL HUMANITY AND LIVE THROUGH PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE.
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Peace man wrote:
No one wants world war three. Even Romney will be careful if he gets elected.
Iran- Syria is thecenter of the tussle between the new world order(China- Russia united) and the US old world order.
It is first time since 1890 that any powers(alone or united) have surpassed America in total energy use/ refining.
China(10mpd oil refining, 4 tcf gas per year and 4.5 billion megawatt power use = total energy use/ refining equiv of 20 mbpd) and Russia(5 mbpd oil refining, 22 tcf gas use per year and 1 billion megawatt power use = 18 mbpd equivalent of total energy use / refining).
China and Russia united use/ refine 38 mbpd equiv of energy in 2012 compared to America's (19 mbpd oil ref, 22 tcfy of gas and 4 billion mega watt power)total energy use/ refining of 37 mbpd equiv.
It is first time since 1890 that America has been left behind by its adversaries in the single most important factor of energy that decides the nations fate.Hitler was trailing 10 to one under dog position in WW2 and lone Russia as super power from 1945 - 1990 trailed as 4 or 5 to 1 underdog.
If they remove sanctions on world's biggest energy reserves holder Iran( 160 bbbls of oil and 1200 tcf of gas or total hydrocarbon reserves of 376 billion bbls of oil compared with Saudi Arabia's 255 bbbls of oil and 250 tcf of gas or total Saudi energy reserves of 300 bbbls of oil),THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF CHINA AND RUSSIA UNITED WILL TOP EVEN AMERICA, CANADA AND EUROPE ALL PUT TOGETHER.
NO ONE WANTS HEAD ON COLLISION WITH UNITED RUSSIA AND CHINA, WHO HAVE ALREADY WARNED THAT IT WILL BE WW3. NO ONE WOULD RISK PUTTING BREAKS ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER OR CONVERSELY WANTING AMERICA GOING DOWN.
LET US ALL HUMANITY LIVE AT PEACE WITH ALL HUMANITY AND LIVE THROUGH PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE.


Peace man your are right.

Another 30 martyrs announced from Iraq.

It all comes from Britain and France, Saudi and the big mans bottom state Qatar .
The flea bitten mutts provide the nod and
the wink, their clients provide the intellectual ingredient for their party.

No matter what happens in Syria its not going to stop, why would it when it works so well for the above mentioned parties

The division will be, them that are always
getting blown up, and them that are blowing them up. Britain and France are desperately playing the field, being very complaisant with the brotherhood and my
group the Salafi,
I believe they take Israel for granted, or
they take her for a fool.
Syrian

New London, CT

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Islamic extremists actually expect the US to fight their revolutions for them! It's just laughable.
Oliver Comwell

Burnley, UK

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Islamic extremists actually expect the US to fight their revolutions for them! It's just laughable.
That shows what scum they are,wanting a foreign power to bomb the crap out of their own country,thats why Assad should,t even talk to these people,at the end of WW2 such people were put on the wrong end of a firing squad,also i noticed as soon as the Libyan thing was out of the way the attack on Syria moved up a gear,those New World order bastards have a Grand plan and it doesn't matter which party rules in the U.S. they are controlled by the same people.
Rtloder

Bankstown, Australia

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows what scum they are,wanting a foreign power to bomb the crap out of their own country,thats why Assad should,t even talk to these people,at the end of WW2 such people were put on the wrong end of a firing squad,also i noticed as soon as the Libyan thing was out of the way the attack on Syria moved up a gear,those New World order bastards have a Grand plan and it doesn't matter which party rules in the U.S. they are controlled by the same people.

I hope Obama is totally humiliated in this election, as you say Roomey would pull back from playing Genghis khan, then he undoubtedly proceed on the cheapskate
path of protectionism, by both front and back doors.
Alienate the rest of the world that isn't alienated already, and leave his lap dogs
France and Britain unable to fend for themselves, as thieves, consequently they would be forced to find gainful, useful employment.
(controlled by the same people)
George

Red Deer, Canada

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Islamic extremists actually expect the US to fight their revolutions for them! It's just laughable.
Make up you mind, you and Truth keep saying the US and Israel are behind the Rebels and fighting to tople Assad and now you say different, which is it???
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#9 Oct 28, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up you mind, you and Truth keep saying the US and Israel are behind the Rebels and fighting to tople Assad and now you say different, which is it???
I certainly disagree with you on that, and I regard your inference as totally incorrect.
However no good will come of it if misaligned purpose that could have been
realigned and was not done so because, prejudice was too deep.
George I suggest you take your racist attitude an shove it up your arse.
Syrian

New London, CT

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows what scum they are,wanting a foreign power to bomb the crap out of their own country,thats why Assad should,t even talk to these people,at the end of WW2 such people were put on the wrong end of a firing squad,also i noticed as soon as the Libyan thing was out of the way the attack on Syria moved up a gear,those New World order bastards have a Grand plan and it doesn't matter which party rules in the U.S. they are controlled by the same people.
Exactly!!!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Obama is totally humiliated in this election, as you say Roomey would pull back from playing Genghis khan, then he undoubtedly proceed on the cheapskate
path of protectionism, by both front and back doors.
Alienate the rest of the world that isn't alienated already, and leave his lap dogs
France and Britain unable to fend for themselves, as thieves, consequently they would be forced to find gainful, useful employment.
(controlled by the same people)
I am sticking my neck out here,But here it is IMHO!!

If any one is still curious re why Obama was not questioned by Romney
heres the real reasons...My source reveals the issue is Classified and
also of real Embarrassment to the Oval Offices.This was obviously a
question of why the Ambassador was in Benghazi at the worst possible
time 9/11 for any Americans to be in the Middle East?

The US,and the UK,were engaged in a covert operation concerning the
whereabouts of arms supplied to Libyan Rebels by the US,during the
Overthrow of Ghaddafi? Also the quest was tied to a Meeting with
the Turkish Govt,To expedite the transfer of the Weapons in question
to Syria,by Turkey,Leaving Obamas,and his Admin with clean hands as
it was Election time??

The investigation by Pickering,who incidentally has a Pro Iran record
among other issues..is an absolute Sham..Buying time for the Election
to be concluded etc..IMHO,Romney was informed it was a Classified issue
and he would be endangering Personel,and the entire operation by his
pressuring the POTUS,about what really took place.Forcing the POTUS
to either reveal it was a Clandestine Op,by the CIA,that failed,or
for the POTUS,to continue to lie about the facts of the matter????
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sticking my neck out here,But here it is IMHO!!
If any one is still curious re why Obama was not questioned by Romney
heres the real reasons...My source reveals the issue is Classified and
also of real Embarrassment to the Oval Offices.This was obviously a
question of why the Ambassador was in Benghazi at the worst possible
time 9/11 for any Americans to be in the Middle East?
The US,and the UK,were engaged in a covert operation concerning the
whereabouts of arms supplied to Libyan Rebels by the US,during thea
Overthrow of Ghaddafi? Also the quest was tied to a Meeting with
the Turkish Govt,To expedite the transfer of the Weapons in question
to Syria,by Turkey,Leaving Obamas,and his Admin with clean hands as
it was Election time??
The investigation by Pickering,who incidentally has a Pro Iran record
among other issues..is an absolute Sham..Buying time for the Election
to be concluded etc..IMHO,Romney was informed it was a Classified issue
and he would be endangering Personel,and the entire operation by his
pressuring the POTUS,about what really took place.Forcing the POTUS
to either reveal it was a Clandestine Op,by the CIA,that failed,or
for the POTUS,to continue to lie about the facts of the matter????


I don't know, but the chances of keeping that intraphobic doctrinal theology bottled
up in its present state is like keeping the
enormous quantities of armaments provided for the foreign insurrection also bottled up in Libya.
I can't see it having anything to do with the Ambassador, he would have company business to go on with, he would have felt
safe in Benghazi.
I don't think Romney wants to win, that's
probably why he didn't question him, also not wanting to draw attention to a humiliating situation, a bipartisan situation
at a time when its getting hard to distinguish any significant difference between the two.
Nothing will come of it.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#13 Oct 29, 2012
The Left's suppression of media coverage on Benghazi has much more to do with keeping the few stooges and pawns discussing it meandering to and fro in meaningless exercises and the Left's voting stooges and pawns politically dyslexic. Putting 400 tons of heavy weaponry into the hands of jihadists, while keeping that information from a happily tranced Democrat core is the de facto Obama policy and the reality Democrats need to know...

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/arnold-ahlert/ar...
Syrian

New London, CT

#16 Oct 29, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sticking my neck out here,But here it is IMHO!!
If any one is still curious re why Obama was not questioned by Romney
heres the real reasons...My source reveals the issue is Classified and
also of real Embarrassment to the Oval Offices.This was obviously a
question of why the Ambassador was in Benghazi at the worst possible
time 9/11 for any Americans to be in the Middle East?
The US,and the UK,were engaged in a covert operation concerning the
whereabouts of arms supplied to Libyan Rebels by the US,during the
Overthrow of Ghaddafi? Also the quest was tied to a Meeting with
the Turkish Govt,To expedite the transfer of the Weapons in question
to Syria,by Turkey,Leaving Obamas,and his Admin with clean hands as
it was Election time??
The investigation by Pickering,who incidentally has a Pro Iran record
among other issues..is an absolute Sham..Buying time for the Election
to be concluded etc..IMHO,Romney was informed it was a Classified issue
and he would be endangering Personel,and the entire operation by his
pressuring the POTUS,about what really took place.Forcing the POTUS
to either reveal it was a Clandestine Op,by the CIA,that failed,or
for the POTUS,to continue to lie about the facts of the matter????
The West has been instigating, supporting and arming these insurgencies from the beginning. The vast majority of Americans are opposed to US involvement in these Middle Eastern conflicts, yet the government continues to work behind their backs to fuel these wars to satisfy their "regime change" agendas! Just despicable.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The West has been instigating, supporting and arming these insurgencies from the beginning. The vast majority of Americans are opposed to US involvement in these Middle Eastern conflicts, yet the government continues to work behind their backs to fuel these wars to satisfy their "regime change" agendas! Just despicable.
Go back to your HERO AND MURDERER AND EMPLOYER ASSAD! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WEST THAT ALLOWS TO WRITE YOUR IGNORANT LYING NONSENSE!! You don't belong in America. Take your propaganda machine with you!!
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Well done professor I read every word, though I didn't agree with one.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#19 Oct 29, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
Well done professor I read every word, though I didn't agree with one.
Right on, it's like a vacation when he only posts 3 lines.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#20 Oct 29, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly disagree with you on that, and I regard your inference as totally incorrect.
However no good will come of it if misaligned purpose that could have been
realigned and was not done so because, prejudice was too deep.
George I suggest you take your racist attitude an shove it up your arse.
What possibly to you find racist in my comments??? Do you even know what racism is??????

I am all for Syrians to enjoy freedom of choice, if that is racism then I am guilty. I want Syrians to be able to give direction to their own country without the control by a butchering tyrant, is that racist???????
George

Red Deer, Canada

#21 Oct 29, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The West has been instigating, supporting and arming these insurgencies from the beginning. The vast majority of Americans are opposed to US involvement in these Middle Eastern conflicts, yet the government continues to work behind their backs to fuel these wars to satisfy their "regime change" agendas! Just despicable.
OK and now you are back to the US in the war, can you pick one and stay with it?????
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#22 Oct 29, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows what scum they are,wanting a foreign power to bomb the crap out of their own country,thats why Assad should,t even talk to these people,at the end of WW2 such people were put on the wrong end of a firing squad,also i noticed as soon as the Libyan thing was out of the way the attack on Syria moved up a gear,those New World order bastards have a Grand plan and it doesn't matter which party rules in the U.S. they are controlled by the same people.
You are very right. There is a Grand plan, and good part of it is already executed. Now the pendulum is switching against them, but the bullies cannot accept it. Unfortunately, it looks that the carnage will not stop any time soon. The changes of faces in the U.S. Government are irrelevant.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#24 Oct 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What possibly to you find racist in my comments??? Do you even know what racism is??????
I am all for Syrians to enjoy freedom of choice, if that is racism then I am guilty. I want Syrians to be able to give direction to their own country without the control by a butchering tyrant, is that racist???????
Inshallah,Habibi!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#25 Oct 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What possibly to you find racist in my comments??? Do you even know what racism is??????
I am all for Syrians to enjoy freedom of choice, if that is racism then I am guilty. I want Syrians to be able to give direction to their own country without the control by a butchering tyrant, is that racist???????
If you don't love the bombing butcher Assad your guilty no other opinions are allowed apparently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush father, son want Jeb Bush run for White House 5 hr tee 4
Can Obama's presidency be saved? Fri spocko 936
Christie lags Hillary in his home state of New ... Thu Randy 1
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) Dec 24 Swedenforever 405
Why Democrats Are So Confident Dec 22 wild child 7
After being impeached in 1998, Clinton said he ... Dec 21 Obamakare is goo... 32
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' Dec 20 Retired SOF 17
More from around the web