Jokes are flying about Clintons' 'Hillbilly' airport

Apr 22, 2013 Full story: New York Daily News 530

The new Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, Ark., will hold a dedication ceremony May 3 featuring the former President and his wife and ex- Secretary of State - but there's just one problem for the snazzy new airport.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#296 Apr 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i get my news from all over the world, i told you that.
no, the facts on the Benghazi incident are out there, you were taken for a ride.
LMFAO! You can't name one source! LOL! Only in your midget libtard mind can you justify that. You are a truly pathetic loser. I do admire your tenacity at never letting the facts get in the way of your opinion. Keep pulling your news (LMAO) out of your ass and I will keep shooting it down!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#297 Apr 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what is it you think they could tell you? why weren't they called to the congressional hearings? becasue they would have no idea about what was going on to save them maybe?
please replace the flowers when you are done grave dancing...
Did you reference you poop chute for that one AGAIN! LMAO! What an idiot! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#298 Apr 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
"Better" is subjective.
I'll dig up a research study I found a few years back, that showed homeschooled children were often socially awkward when integrated into groups of non homeschooled children.
In my and my families personal life, we have seen more than a few that fit the socially awkward profile.
Your entire family appears to be home schooled with you scoring the highest!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#299 Apr 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
"Better" is subjective.
I'll dig up a research study I found a few years back, that showed homeschooled children were often socially awkward when integrated into groups of non homeschooled children.
In my and my families personal life, we have seen more than a few that fit the socially awkward profile.
OK will wait.
Perhaps we could do a study on Prisoners in our jails and see what percentage of them went to a Public school and what percentage where Home schooled and compare that to the national average.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#300 Apr 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! You can't name one source! LOL! Only in your midget libtard mind can you justify that. You are a truly pathetic loser. I do admire your tenacity at never letting the facts get in the way of your opinion. Keep pulling your news (LMAO) out of your ass and I will keep shooting it down!
In fact, I could give you the pentagons own timeline of what happened that night to dispell all the rumours that nothing was done to save the survivors, or that the white house was not involved. would hta do it for you?

why do you think you deserve to be hand fed the info the whole world has access to? why didn't you find it yourself? do you not hink being an informed citizen is part of your civic duty? are you just not up to the task? what is the problem here?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#301 Apr 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>In fact, I could give you the pentagons own timeline of what happened that night to dispell all the rumours that nothing was done to save the survivors, or that the white house was not involved. would hta do it for you?
why do you think you deserve to be hand fed the info the whole world has access to? why didn't you find it yourself? do you not hink being an informed citizen is part of your civic duty? are you just not up to the task? what is the problem here?
Pull it out of your fat ass and post it! I am waiting!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#302 Apr 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Pull it out of your fat ass and post it! I am waiting!
i can give you many of them from a variety of sources. since it seems so difficult for you let me help...

http://lmgtfy.com/...
guest

Chicago, IL

#303 Apr 25, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> do I have to again post all my sources showing how those home schooled do better then those in Public schools. I can if anyone wants.
To be more specific, kids with a well structured homeschool curriculum and college educated parents with middle to upper class incomes do better than public school children on average.

On the other end, the unstructured homeschoolers score lower than public school children across the board. I know several young adults that were 'unschooled' as some call it, and they are all as dumb as a box of rocks. Especially those that are homeschooled by christians who think the world is only 5000 years old and evolution is a fraud.

Plus comparing scores is flawed for several reasons, the biggest flaw is that its selective rather than compulsory, so homeschool parents whose children might score poorly are less likely to participate in testing of this nature, while public schools test everyone and the poor students bring down the average scores of the brighter kids.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#304 Apr 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i get my news from all over the world, i told you that.
no, the facts on the Benghazi incident are out there, you were taken for a ride.
Oh, we're back to that huh. What are the links and what are the sources since you have this world wide web you gleen from. Was it the Kenyan Gazette?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#305 Apr 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, we're back to that huh. What are the links and what are the sources since you have this world wide web you gleen from. Was it the Kenyan Gazette?
i gave it to warrior. try that link...
guest

United States

#306 Apr 25, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text>OK will wait.
Perhaps we could do a study on Prisoners in our jails and see what percentage of them went to a Public school and what percentage where Home schooled and compare that to the national average.
http://www.distancelearning.com/homeschooling...

This is one of many. You'll have to follow the internal links to the research and studies, is that something you feel up to?

As a percentage of the population of homeschooled to the percentage of public school attendees, there is actually a higher percentage of homeschooled people in our prisons.
Apparently the much higher percentages are found in sexual crimes, mostly pedophilia and forcible incest from what I could find.

The study theorizes that many children of sexually and physically abusive parents are homeschooled to hide the abuse.

Do you have some first hand knowledge you'd like to share with the group?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#307 Apr 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Makro is that what public school taught you in the ghettos? No wonder you are so confused! Your libtard muslim terrorist god probably still loves you. Allha Akbar little pig eater!
Freightwingnut home schooled troglodyte fundie nut.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#308 Apr 25, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> do I have to again post all my sources showing how those home schooled do better then those in Public schools. I can if anyone wants.
You posted one. A home school advocacy site. I've asked you to post others, you haven't. Why not, sitting in your home schoolroom learning how to read palin's palm?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#309 Apr 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i can give you many of them from a variety of sources. since it seems so difficult for you let me help...
http://lmgtfy.com/...
God bless you wombstick. Well it's settled you read it on Al Gores Internet so it's got to be true. Buckle that chin strap up tight now little fellow and get on that short bus. Your mommy is waiting for you..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#310 Apr 25, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Freightwingnut home schooled troglodyte fundie nut.
Makro don't you have an episode of Rush to listen to or can't you find Palin on FOX? It's about time you become afraid of ENTERTAINERS again! LMAO! God bless you Macro..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#311 Apr 25, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You posted one. A home school advocacy site. I've asked you to post others, you haven't. Why not, sitting in your home schoolroom learning how to read palin's palm?
You no doubt are the product of an inner city ghetto half day school system. Boy you are dumber than a box of rocks. Even your muslim God has to shake his head at you every now and then..

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#313 Apr 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>God bless you wombstick. Well it's settled you read it on Al Gores Internet so it's got to be true. Buckle that chin strap up tight now little fellow and get on that short bus. Your mommy is waiting for you..
Are you saying the pentagon lied about it? why would htey do that?

you will notice the multiple sources of media reporting the same verifiable facts...

that is why you know it is true.

if you have anything to counter it, you would have already posted it...

epic fail on your part. you re just a parrot.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#314 Apr 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>God bless you wombstick. Well it's settled you read it on Al Gores Internet so it's got to be true. Buckle that chin strap up tight now little fellow and get on that short bus. Your mommy is waiting for you..
noithing to say about the other times you were shamed and proven wrong?

what a tool!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#315 Apr 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You no doubt are the product of an inner city ghetto half day school system. Boy you are dumber than a box of rocks. Even your muslim God has to shake his head at you every now and then..
Another home schooled moron. You ignorant moron. Your 'god' and the muslim 'god' is the same one. Tough shit if you don't like it, but all you frightwingnut teabaggers are afraid of the truth.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#316 Apr 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying the pentagon lied about it? why would htey do that?
you will notice the multiple sources of media reporting the same verifiable facts...
that is why you know it is true.
if you have anything to counter it, you would have already posted it...
epic fail on your part. you re just a parrot.
Wombstick-LOL poor little fellow. Read the Congressional Report that is out nright now! LOL! And it's not complete yet. Lies, lies, lies all libtards do is lie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 7 min woodtick57 257
Hillary Clinton Blames Republicans for 'Egregio... 3 hr Far Away 1
Bill Clinton takes a shot at Netayahu 3 hr Ratloder 43
Pro-Hillary Clinton group helping Senate Democrats 13 hr Bob Rooney 1
Hillary Clinton in Iowa stirs 2016 speculation Wed Le Jimbo 8
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) Wed mjjcpa 314
Here We Go With "The Big Dog Goes Rogue" Meme Tue Garry Ackerman 2
•••

Hillary Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••