Impasse at UN Security Council debate...

Impasse at UN Security Council debate on Syria

There are 195 comments on the The Daily Star story from Feb 1, 2012, titled Impasse at UN Security Council debate on Syria. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

British Foreign Secretary William Hague, left, United States Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, center, and French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe pose for a picture before their meeting at United Nations Headquarters January 31.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Syrian

Clewiston, FL

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Russia, China and India say NO intervention! This idiotic revolution is over.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Russia, China and India say NO intervention! This idiotic revolution is over.
HEY DUNBAZZZ THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID 2 MONTHS AGO! Why do you keep opening these sites and kissing Assads Rear End moron?? You are being PAID aren't you? You never answered that question!! The rebels or Syrian free Army came largely from Army deserters.
And why did they become deserters?
Because civilians were getting gunned down left right and centre for protesting that they were living in a ruthless dictatorship. Over 7,000 to date assclown! You are mentally unstable maggot!
The problem is Assad. Get that through that Assad PAID Sock puppet mentality!!
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHY YOU ARE STILL IN NEW YORK AND NOT IN SYRIA HELPING ASSAD MURDER THE INNOCENT? Answer the question Assad Paid Sock Puppet!

Since: Mar 08

Long Island City, NY

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>HEY DUNBAZZZ THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID 2 MONTHS AGO! Why do you keep opening these sites and kissing Assads Rear End moron?? You are being PAID aren't you? You never answered that question!! The rebels or Syrian free Army came largely from Army deserters.
And why did they become deserters?
Because civilians were getting gunned down left right and centre for protesting that they were living in a ruthless dictatorship. Over 7,000 to date assclown! You are mentally unstable maggot!
The problem is Assad. Get that through that Assad PAID Sock puppet mentality!!
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHY YOU ARE STILL IN NEW YORK AND NOT IN SYRIA HELPING ASSAD MURDER THE INNOCENT? Answer the question Assad Paid Sock Puppet!
Since you are so passionate about the matter, the question shall be why aren't you in Syria fighting to overthrown the Assad government? If the Syrian people wants Assad to go, then they need to take action and overthrown the government, not NATO, not UN.
Syrian

Clewiston, FL

#5 Feb 1, 2012
Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are so passionate about the matter, the question shall be why aren't you in Syria fighting to overthrown the Assad government? If the Syrian people wants Assad to go, then they need to take action and overthrown the government, not NATO, not UN.
Please don't pay attention to Asswipehire. The fool is just completely out of his mind.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Feb 1, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Please don't pay attention to Asswipehire. The fool is just completely out of his mind.
Still reposting maggot breath! It's over?? Yeah right lying clown!! Just out Today!! Syrian troops battled army defectors in a string of towns in the mountains overlooking Damascus on Wednesday in a new assault to crush rebellious areas around the capital, activists said.

The battles in a mountain valley came after regime forces succeeded in largely retaking control of suburbs on the eastern side of the city in an offensive the past week that fueled some of the bloodiest days of the nearly 11-month-old uprising. More than 30 people were killed around the country Wednesday, activists said.

Activists say President Bashar Assad's forces have intensified their crackdown in hopes of silencing protesters and the army dissidents who have joined them as the United Nations Security Council debates a draft resolution demanding that Assad step down. Go Defectors! GO!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Feb 1, 2012
Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you helping Assad Clown!! That's what going on or haven't you been paying attention as usual!! Do you ever think moron that I feel sorry for the innocent lives taken by a ruthless dictator and that's why I'm sticking up for them!! Does that mean I need to go over there and fight dummy. No it does not! Get a clue!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Feb 1, 2012
Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, the Syrian nutcase is from Syria or at least that's what the clown states. If anyone needs to help Assad It's him dufus!

Long Island City, NY

#9 Feb 1, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Still reposting maggot breath! It's over?? Yeah right lying clown!! Just out Today!! Syrian troops battled army defectors in a string of towns in the mountains overlooking Damascus on Wednesday in a new assault to crush rebellious areas around the capital, activists said.
The battles in a mountain valley came after regime forces succeeded in largely retaking control of suburbs on the eastern side of the city in an offensive the past week that fueled some of the bloodiest days of the nearly 11-month-old uprising. More than 30 people were killed around the country Wednesday, activists said.
Activists say President Bashar Assad's forces have intensified their crackdown in hopes of silencing protesters and the army dissidents who have joined them as the United Nations Security Council debates a draft resolution demanding that Assad step down. Go Defectors! GO!
And since it is an armed rebellion, it is then a matter of civil war in Syria. UN and foreign entity shall steer clear, and allow the Syrians to resolve the matter themselves.

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you helping Assad Clown!! That's what going on or haven't you been paying attention as usual!! Do you ever think moron that I feel sorry for the innocent lives taken by a ruthless dictator and that's why I'm sticking up for them!! Does that mean I need to go over there and fight dummy. No it does not! Get a clue!
Lol, then why are you telling others to go there? Your double standard is laughable.

Long Island City, NY

#11 Feb 2, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Furthermore, the Syrian nutcase is from Syria or at least that's what the clown states. If anyone needs to help Assad It's him dufus!
Oh really? He is a Syrian? Then shouldn't you be listening to what a real Syrian has to say rather than the media telling you what the Syrians are saying? He might carry an minority opinion, but it is still far more reliable a source than what the media is spoonfeeding you. That is if you really believe he is a real Syrian.
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

#12 Feb 2, 2012
We should listen to the advice of the League of the Arab nations. After all they are all Arabs, aren't they? Forget about the U.N for the moment. Listen to the Arab League.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Feb 2, 2012
Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? He is a Syrian? Then shouldn't you be listening to what a real Syrian has to say rather than the media telling you what the Syrians are saying? He might carry an minority opinion, but it is still far more reliable a source than what the media is spoonfeeding you. That is if you really believe he is a real Syrian.
Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Just because he calls himself the Syrian does NOT mean He's right on!! The clown lives in New York dummy!! Furthermore, I would support him too if my life was threatened. Like Nazi Germany, most supported Hitler because if they did not, they were sent to the Concentration Camps!! Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, Iran and the list goes on there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Ask yourself why Zsari the clown and the Syrian moron living in New York are not worried one iota!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppets! Period!
China supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in China to how many children you can have to the Internet!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censors... 's_Republic_of_China
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/27...
http://www.disinfo.com/tag/china/
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Feb 2, 2012
Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, then why are you telling others to go there? Your double standard is laughable.
Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Just because he calls himself the Syrian does NOT mean He's right on!! The clown lives in New York dummy!! Furthermore, I would support him too if my life was threatened. Like Nazi Germany, most supported Hitler because if they did not, they were sent to the Concentration Camps!! Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, Iran and the list goes on there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Ask yourself why Zsari the clown and the Syrian moron living in New York are not worried one iota!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppets! Period!
China supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in China to how many children you can have to the Internet!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censors... 's_Republic_of_China
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/27...
http://www.disinfo.com/tag/china/
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Feb 2, 2012
Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot!! Why aren't you helping Assad Clown!! That's what going on or haven't you been paying attention as usual!! Do you ever think moron that I feel sorry for the innocent lives taken by a ruthless dictator and that's why I'm sticking up for them!! Does that mean I need to go over there and fight dummy. No it does not! Get a clue!

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Just because he calls himself the Syrian does NOT mean He's right on!! The clown lives in New York dummy!! Furthermore, I would support him too if my life was threatened. Like Nazi Germany, most supported Hitler because if they did not, they were sent to the Concentration Camps!! Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, Iran and the list goes on there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!!
Funny, cause Nazi was elected to power. Besides that, do you believe he is a syrian or not? If you believe he is a Syrian, then you should listen to what he says, especially since he is in NY not in Syria where he can be thrown into a concentration camp. If you believe he is not a Syrian, then just like you, he speaks passionately, but doesn't want to participate in the groundwork. So when you do accuse him, you are accusing yourself as well.

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What an idiot!! Why aren't you helping Assad Clown!! That's what going on or haven't you been paying attention as usual!! Do you ever think moron that I feel sorry for the innocent lives taken by a ruthless dictator and that's why I'm sticking up for them!! Does that mean I need to go over there and fight dummy. No it does not! Get a clue!
Because I believe in the power of the people. If the majority want him to go, then they shall and they will overthrown him, and if only a minority wants to overthrown his government, then they will and they shall die trying.

Mission Viejo, CA

#18 Feb 3, 2012
the examiner wrote:
We should listen to the advice of the League of the Arab nations. After all they are all Arabs, aren't they? Forget about the U.N for the moment. Listen to the Arab League.
Report of the Head of the League of Arab States Observer Mission to Syria for the period from 24
December 2011 to 18 January 2012

http://www.columbia.edu/~hauben/Report_of_Ara...
Syrian

Ocala, FL

#19 Feb 3, 2012
Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
And since it is an armed rebellion, it is then a matter of civil war in Syria. UN and foreign entity shall steer clear, and allow the Syrians to resolve the matter themselves.
Thank you! That mental case Asswipehire thinks it's great for the US to get involved in the civil wars of sovereign nations!!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#20 Feb 4, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you! That mental case Asswipehire thinks it's great for the US to get involved in the civil wars of sovereign nations!!
U.S. just pulled out from the civil war it created in Iraq, and now working on pulling out from the civil war in Afghanistan.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#21 Feb 4, 2012
Let Syria figure out it's own state of affairs..the citizens will soon tire of the bullying and take action themselves..sure butt in and waste American tax dollars (we don't have)on a civil matter that don't FREAKIN' concern us..LIKE EVERY FREAKIN' WAR...SINCE VIETNAM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech 1 min WasteWater 74
News In ME, Trump strikes back at US Chamber on trade 5 min WasteWater 30
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 15 min Chilli J 325
News Biden says Sanders will endorse Clinton 16 min CZars_R_US 7
News Poll Finds Opening for Third-Party Candidates 31 min Ronald 19
News BLM leader warns of convention protests 32 min USA Today 5
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 45 min barefoot2626 1,293
More from around the web