Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

There are 403 comments on the New York Post story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Damn the critics - Michelle is a star. In it, New York Post reports that:

I break with my fellow conservatives and even some liberals to praise the first lady, not to trash her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

VoiceofReason

United States

#146 Mar 5, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it? the moment that you silly right-wing niggers have to change the content of what I post in order to respond, you automatically concede defeat to me because to are basically admitting that you can?t compete in the arena of thought, discussion and opinions; and that I am too profound for you midget-mentality. You stupid black animals.
"Heather" started doing this last night and I thought it was brilliant. It`s the perfect revenge against you lefties who love to toss around insults but can`t take it yourselves.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#147 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell is MCP?!?
i am not a liberal or a nut.
the US congress authorized the US military to go after members of Al Queada and the Taliban, and their affiliates. it was in all the papers...
anything else you need cleared up?
I had thought the CIA controlled a lot of the drone attacks. I wonder if the new law allows the CIA to operate on American Soil, which has been against their charter since its inception?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#148 Mar 5, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love itÖ the moment that you silly right-wing idiots have to change the content of what I post in order to respond, you automatically concede defeat to me because to are basically admitting that you canít compete in the arena of thought, discussion and opinions; and that I am too profound for you midget-mentality.
Barack Obama a 'dithering, controlling, risk-averse' US president

Barack Obama is a "dithering" president whose controlling tendencies and extreme risk-averse attitude to foreign policy has damaged US interests in the Middle East, according to a new book by a senior former State Department adviser.
VoiceofReason

United States

#149 Mar 5, 2013
And are some of you really that high and mighty that you can honestly say you haven`t used a slur or cussed before?`Cause I`m not buying that.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#150 Mar 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I had thought the CIA controlled a lot of the drone attacks. I wonder if the new law allows the CIA to operate on American Soil, which has been against their charter since its inception?
they do. and no, the CIA cannot do that.

Minnesota's North Coast

#151 Mar 5, 2013
VoiceofReason wrote:
<quoted text>"Heather" started doing this last night and I thought it was brilliant. It`s the perfect revenge against you lefties who love to toss around insults but can`t take it yourselves.
Yes, i am sure you think that changing words in people's posts is brilliant.

I'm sure a toaster is a magical appliance for your small brain also...

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#152 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they do. and no, the CIA cannot do that.
That's why we have Homeland Securtiy.
huntscoyotes

Bowling Green, KY

#154 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps, doghunter, you should go back and count how many people WERE rescued from the consulate in Benghazi...
think, check facts, then post....
These: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/02/20... aren't being allowed to tell their stories, genius- we KNOW that help was within minutes but was prhibited by the state department- Why? "It doesn't matter!" was the quote by Obama's hand-picked authority.

Minnesota's North Coast

#155 Mar 5, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>These: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/02/20... aren't being allowed to tell their stories, genius- we KNOW that help was within minutes but was prhibited by the state department- Why? "It doesn't matter!" was the quote by Obama's hand-picked authority.
No, you don't know that. you were told to parrot that by your media puppet masters but no-one has ever come forward saying they were told to stand down and no-one has ever come forward saying they told anyone to stand down.

you were lied to.

Minnesota's North Coast

#156 Mar 5, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we have Homeland Securtiy.
that;s why we have the FBI.
huntscoyotes

Bowling Green, KY

#158 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, you don't know that. you were told to parrot that by your media puppet masters but no-one has ever come forward saying they were told to stand down and no-one has ever come forward saying they told anyone to stand down.
you were lied to.
No, you don't know that. you were told to parrot that by your media puppet masters but no-one has ever come forward saying they were told to stand down and no-one has ever come forward saying they told anyone to stand down.

you were lied to.
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#159 Mar 5, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love itÖ the moment that you silly right-wing idiots have to change the content of what I post in order to respond, you automatically concede defeat to me because to are basically admitting that you canít compete in the arena of thought, discussion and opinions; and that I am too profound for you midget-mentality.
So now that Michelle Obama has conceded that white people's hair is far superior to black people's hair, can we can down to real things and can she start to admit that white people have far higher IQs than black people and that's why black people are mostly on welfare? If she admits their hair is so inferior then she should also start to admit their IQs are also far lower than Asians and whites. Let's get down to more real stuff and solve the problems. If 80 percent of blacks are on welfare and have kids with no fathers, and their average IQs are 85, then we need to deal with the real problem. What do you do with a race of people that has low IQs, that are violent and full of self-hate and that hate on every other race and that is dependent on the people they hate? What do you do with a race of people like that? How about ending welfare so that the government is not paying them to breed? That would be a good start. That would lower crime and child abuse and prison costs.

We will never get there because the ONLY self-esteem the liberal whites have is to be able to say they are not racist. They don't care how the black community is living and dying and failing. They just want to be able to say they are so great because they are not racist, but no one is solving the problems of the black community. Liberalism shouldn't be about whites who would never live in a black neighborhood trying to feed their egos by making claims of how great they are because they are defending people of color while those people of color have a life expentancy of 25 because they kill one another in mass. It's not working.
OMG

Greeley, CO

#160 Mar 5, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not actually, fruitcake. Instead I encourage people to look at ALL of your post, especially in the last week or so. Why do I do this, even though I think you are certifiably insane?

Because eventually they will come upon those post where you hardily advanced, with total sincerity, the notion that it's Obama legal right and moral duty to KILL his political enemies here in the USA.

You need help. You need help NOW. You are losing your mind.

TOPIX: Please ban MCP before he/she calls for more murders!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#161 Mar 5, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> You're as much of a baby as that guy with the baboon ears and purple lips married to that lard butt moochelle. They are anti American frauds who are part of the worst administration in history. Sorry for you if the truth hurts that much.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you, asstroll. But thanks for revealing your ugly, filthy racist nature with that post.

It saves time not to have to reply to you in future. GFY

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#162 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, i am sure you think that changing words in people's posts is brilliant.
I'm sure a toaster is a magical appliance for your small brain also...
It's effective used in moderation against a few really nasty, filthy, spamming, stalking trolls here. Needless to say I've never changed the post of ANY poster I have even the smallest amount of respect for.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#163 Mar 5, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I did use "Cheap Puppy" for awhile, beginning each post with "Yip". I change names to keep myself amused. But it pissed of Barefoot2626, so I'm keeping this one for awhile. Until it stops being amusing to patronize 2626.
Freedog was patronizing? How so?
By exhibiting a totally unearned and laughable sense of superiority, just as you do.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#165 Mar 5, 2013
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>So now that Michelle Obama has conceded that white people's hair is far superior to black people's hair, can we can down to real things and can she start to admit that white people have far higher IQs than black people and that's why black people are mostly on welfare? If she admits their hair is so inferior then she should also start to admit their IQs are also far lower than Asians and whites. Let's get down to more real stuff and solve the problems. If 80 percent of blacks are on welfare and have kids with no fathers, and their average IQs are 85, then we need to deal with the real problem. What do you do with a race of people that has low IQs, that are violent and full of self-hate and that hate on every other race and that is dependent on the people they hate? What do you do with a race of people like that? How about ending welfare so that the government is not paying them to breed? That would be a good start. That would lower crime and child abuse and prison costs.
We will never get there because the ONLY self-esteem the liberal whites have is to be able to say they are not racist. They don't care how the black community is living and dying and failing. They just want to be able to say they are so great because they are not racist, but no one is solving the problems of the black community. Liberalism shouldn't be about whites who would never live in a black neighborhood trying to feed their egos by making claims of how great they are because they are defending people of color while those people of color have a life expentancy of 25 because they kill one another in mass. It's not working.
Good of YOU to admit you're a disgusting racist, Pamela. Disappointing, but it's nice to know that I don't have to show you the slightest bit of respect in future or consider you to have any credibility whatsoever.

What a putrid post.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#166 Mar 5, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
The first linebacker does have a certain elegance to her look. In a Cro-Magnon kind of way. Dreamy....
It'd be dreamy to see you dangling from a noose.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#167 Mar 5, 2013
deVoidofReason wrote:
"Heather" is a transvestite who started doing me last night and I thought it was wonderful. It`s the perfect revenge against you straights who love to toss your hair around but won`t take it up your asses.
Say, that IS fun....;)
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#168 Mar 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumbles, dear, you underestimate those who voted for a second term president and underestimate those who said "anybody but romney" LOLL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 min Memo From Turner 3,211
News MSNBCa S Scarborough blasts Albright, Steinem f... 24 min Responsibility 139
News Cruz ready to lead '2nd Reagan revolution' 1 hr Swedenforever 14
News Occupy movement protesters fight on - now in su... 1 hr goonsquad 28
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,087
News Why the female generational divide for Hillary ... 5 hr hillhag 8
News Hillary Clinton: 'Racism Is America's Original ... 6 hr T-BOS 81
More from around the web