Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

There are 403 comments on the New York Post story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Damn the critics - Michelle is a star. In it, New York Post reports that:

I break with my fellow conservatives and even some liberals to praise the first lady, not to trash her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#125 Mar 4, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the left didn't mind spreading hearsay and rumors about Bush. For EIGHT years.
Did Bush have "indiscretions" - who would have thunked it? LOLL

Dear the only concern we should have had with Bush-baby is two wars and the state he left the country.

As far as ROmney, the only concern the voters had was that he was not qualified to be president - and they spoke up about that in their votes.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#126 Mar 4, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>. Just returning the favor friend,just returning the favor.....
"Returning the favor" with lies, gossip, propaganda, "rumored titillation" does not seem to be very grown up.

With Bush and Romney we saw with our own eyes - nothing rumored, nothing titillating. Just facts.

Try it ....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#127 Mar 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
"Returning the favor" with lies, gossip, propaganda, "rumored titillation" does not seem to be very grown up.
With Bush and Romney we saw with our own eyes - nothing rumored, nothing titillating. Just facts.
Try it ....
those "proof of WMDs" facts? cool!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#128 Mar 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Vera Lynn was also a famous "Vera" - who can forget her singing "White Cliffs of Dover"? LOLL
Vera Lynn, now in her nineties, was one of my favorite female singers. Add "We'll Meet Again" to your listening list.

Then there is also Vera Vague, an early Hollywood comic character actress (or actor, if you prefer).
Also Vera-Ellen, who appeared in a number of musical comedy films.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#129 Mar 4, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the left didn't mind spreading hearsay and rumors about Bush. For EIGHT years. Or about Romney during the last election. For that matter about almost any GOP figure that rises to National level. Just returning the favor friend,just returning the favor.....
Bush's incompetency hardly relied on rumor, but was there for all to witness.
Similarly, Romney's vacuousness required no rumors, as he demonstrated so vividly.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#131 Mar 4, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed Mrs. Bush was and is class. Moo is a spoiled lobster.
Please don't insult lobsters!
OMG

Greeley, CO

#132 Mar 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I remember a patronizing creep on Topix calling itself Freedog, who always began with a "woof". Could that be you perchance?
Nope. I did use "Cheap Puppy" for awhile, beginning each post with "Yip". I change names to keep myself amused. But it pissed of Barefoot2626, so I'm keeping this one for awhile. Until it stops being amusing to patronize 2626.

Freedog was patronizing? How so?
huntscoyotes

Lexington, KY

#133 Mar 4, 2013
Isn't it ironic that michelle presented an award for a movie promoting rescuing embassy personnel...when her husband failed to do so?
OMG

Greeley, CO

#134 Mar 4, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
Isn't it ironic that michelle presented an award for a movie promoting rescuing embassy personnel...when her husband failed to do so?
Well, that was that bicth Hillary's fault, don't you know. Not that I'm implying Obama would hide behind a woman's skirts. Besides, avoiding all responsibility for anything is what he does best.(Why would he farm that out?)

But you do make an excellent point. Bravo!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#135 Mar 4, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
perhaps, doghunter, you should go back and count how many people WERE rescued from the consulate in Benghazi...

think, check facts, then post....
VoiceofReason

United States

#136 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gives a crap what you like, liar. You're just another asstroll.
You are a monkey lover on the rag.
VoiceofReason

United States

#137 Mar 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps, doghunter, you should go back and count how many people WERE rescued from the consulate in Benghazi...
think, check facts, then post....
Where do you get off on telling people what to do? This is a public forum.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#138 Mar 4, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>TonyT, no one takes you serious because your news source is MSNBC, that is what you put on your profile.
As opposed to the multitude of supposed conservatives here who whatch Faux News, Breibat.com , World Nut Daily, etc.

Yeah, I guess I can see your reasoning.
VoiceofReason

United States

#139 Mar 5, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the multitude of supposed conservatives here who whatch Faux News, Breibat.com , World Nut Daily, etc.
Yeah, I guess I can see your reasoning.
Liberals watch BET (Boogaboo Eyes & Teeph).

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#140 Mar 5, 2013
She's no star. She's an ugly beast with fake hair, man arms and smells like lobstah farts.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#141 Mar 5, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Vera Lynn, now in her nineties, was one of my favorite female singers. Add "We'll Meet Again" to your listening list.
Then there is also Vera Vague, an early Hollywood comic character actress (or actor, if you prefer).
Also Vera-Ellen, who appeared in a number of musical comedy films.
Where's Vera Baker?
serfs up

Merritt Island, FL

#142 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
As the above mostly abusive, even racist posts demonstrate, Michelle's problem is that her husband is an African-American liberal President. It doesn't MATTER what she looks like, dresses like, or acts like....she's automatically going to be slurred by the far right and GOPee.
A white first lady, or white Republican woman in general (see: Sarah Palin) doing these things would be touted by the right as 'fresh,''spontaneous,' and 'funny.' She'd be adored, and any criticism of her would be violently attacked by the right.
But a liberal black woman?'How DAAAAHHHHRRRRE she!???'
That is not true. The problem is that Obama is a liberal president. The most liberal in history. And insulting him for, his flaws brings out accusations of racism, bigotry and the rest. He is also not a very good president. And because of his background has gotten a free ride from the media in general. As there has been a love fest. for most of his tenure. he has gotten away with pure bullying on others. But the worse thing is he has forgotten and screwed over much of the middle class. Most people also don't give a dam about Mrs. Obama being a liberal black woman. But they do care if she gets political. One other thing. These are bad times. The president and the first lady should reflect that and lie low in their trips. The reason is, they always cry about the pain and suffering of where they came from. Like most others who play the game and then put the dog on as they forget the same. I am sorry. But if you profess yourself to be the representatives of the downtrodden and ones screwed over, then you live it. Nothing but lies. For decades I have seen this. Its called..bullchitt artists!
truman

Boise, ID

#143 Mar 5, 2013
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Can she tap dance?
Curtis is a poster child for 'republican bigotted sore loser'.
Nancy Pelosi 2016!!!
truman

Boise, ID

#144 Mar 5, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it ....
Bush 'just facts'????
You cant be serious or is this jsut another disaptch from the 'Neo Con Alternate Universe' so many of you choose to inhabit?

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#145 Mar 5, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed Mrs. Bush was and is class. Moo is a spoiled lobster.
I love itÖ the moment that you silly right-wing idiots have to change the content of what I post in order to respond, you automatically concede defeat to me because to are basically admitting that you canít compete in the arena of thought, discussion and opinions; and that I am too profound for you midget-mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump hypes mock video of golf ball seen striki... 21 min fingers mcgurke 127
News Hillary Clinton Won't Rule Out Questioning The ... 23 min fingers mcgurke 21
News The case for Trump-Russia collusion: We're gett... 33 min Prosperity Fundie... 95
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 39 min Trump is a joke 667
News Clinton mocks 'manspreading' Putin 40 min anonymous 11
News Hillary Clinton's New Book Had the Best Opening... 1 hr Trump is a joke 10
News Dorothy van den Honert: Some advice for Hillary... 1 hr The Worlds Bigges... 20
More from around the web