Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

There are 403 comments on the New York Post story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Damn the critics - Michelle is a star. In it, New York Post reports that:

I break with my fellow conservatives and even some liberals to praise the first lady, not to trash her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#412 Mar 13, 2013
Let her fur grow back and release her back into the wild. Somewhere a forest is missing its Bigfoot.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#413 Mar 13, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Let her fur grow back and release her back into the wild. Somewhere a forest is missing its Bigfoot.
Sad for you idiots that this lady did nothing except promote healthy eating for kids, support the troops coming home, and you azzholes have nothing but comtempt for her.

She'll be more than you will ever be moron!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#414 Mar 13, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!!
America First

United States

#415 Mar 13, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Either that or let`s just reinstate slavery and get back to putting HUMANS in the White House. Ooga Booga.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#416 Mar 13, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad for you idiots that this lady did nothing except promote healthy eating for kids, support the troops coming home, and you azzholes have nothing but comtempt for her.
No that's what she wants stupid people like you to believe. In actuality she's a hypocritical control freak, a police Nazi who's forcing people to eat their vegetables while she pigs out on cheeseburger and fries and a member of the anti-war, anti-military party who's pretending that she cares about the troops.

Its a calculated political move... youre too ignorant to know that.
Independent

Seymour, IN

#417 Mar 13, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony first of all, Mrs Obama needs to lead by example, she is in the spot light so every move she makes is recorded or is witnessed, you can not promote something and do the opposite, a big juicey cheeseburger once in a while doesn't hurt, but when you are promoting a healthy life style and you are spotted out eating unhealthy that doesn't look good, wearing sneakers that cost hundreds of dollars and then saying you are for poor folk is another example of a poor choice, I won't knock her for wanting nice things but she is the First Lady, lead by example.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#418 Mar 13, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot a couple of other things this 'lady' did, Gomer:

"For the first time in my LIFE I'm proud of my country" ...and "All this for a damn flag"...I'll never forgive the traitorous bitch for saying these things.
Lets Compromise

United States

#419 Mar 13, 2013
Independent wrote:
Mrs Obama is a very angry woman, just reading her writings while in college and watching her mannerisms tells a lot about her, she still is not a happy lady even after her husband has won a second term in the WH, you would think she would be grateful for their good fortunes, but it seems she has a chip on her shoulder. This seems to be the problem with most black politians, they have some power now and instead of using it to better the nation they try to use it against the nation which not only hurts all of us, but especially the black population. I see a difference in conservative black politians, they seem very grateful for their Opportunity to serve the public.
That's because conservative people are normal. Those two ma and pa Obama clowns hate the usa and they hate real white people. They hate everything America stands for and VOTING IS THE BEST REVENGE.

Destroying the USA seems to make the Obama trash happy.
Yes they do seem to have a chip on their shoulder but they also seem to have a twinkle in their eye when they insult Americans.

Obama is the worst President ever and ever one of the people who voted for him is a POS.
Just remember when the bottom falls out who is to blame. THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HIM.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#421 Mar 13, 2013
Kelly the Astronaut wrote:
<quoted text>I especially love that cool under bite Michelle has going on. She reminds me of those ladies I used to see in National Geographic magazine, back when I was a young lad.
And now the first lady of the most powerful nation on this rock! YES!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#423 Mar 13, 2013
Kelly the Astronaut wrote:
<quoted text>I especially love that cool under bite Michelle has going on. She reminds me of those ladies I used to see in National Geographic magazine, back when I was a young lad.
so you wank off to her photos also?

St. Croix valley

#424 Mar 13, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. The kids are eating GMO's and aspartame. The MOO eats like a starved rat and that support for the troops coming home is working real good. That's why we are engaged in wars all over the planet. GFY retard.
Everyone's eating GMO's almost all our corn and soy in the US is GMO.

St. Croix valley

#425 Mar 13, 2013
Lets Compromise wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because conservative people are normal. Those two ma and pa Obama clowns hate the usa and they hate real white people. They hate everything America stands for and VOTING IS THE BEST REVENGE.
Destroying the USA seems to make the Obama trash happy.
Yes they do seem to have a chip on their shoulder but they also seem to have a twinkle in their eye when they insult Americans.
Obama is the worst President ever and ever one of the people who voted for him is a POS.
Just remember when the bottom falls out who is to blame. THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HIM.
You most certainly are not a real conservative...

remember all the whackjobs that cried Bush was only out to destroy the US for 8 years? you are exactly like them....exactly like them.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#427 Mar 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone's eating GMO's almost all our corn and soy in the US is GMO.
There are choices.

I shop at "Whole Foods" - all items are GMO free, all meats, poultry, and dairy products.

27 countries in the civilized world have banned GMO's - all of Europe, yet this country is being bought over by Monsanto Corp., manufacturers of Round Up, and other wonderful chemicals.

Big difference after going two months GMO free - try organic milk for starters.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#428 Mar 14, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>Not me. Only morons allow that garbage to be consumed.
The majority of people in the U.S. do consume foods grown with GMO's.

St. Croix valley

#429 Mar 14, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are choices.
I shop at "Whole Foods" - all items are GMO free, all meats, poultry, and dairy products.
27 countries in the civilized world have banned GMO's - all of Europe, yet this country is being bought over by Monsanto Corp., manufacturers of Round Up, and other wonderful chemicals.
i don't drink milk...

what are the differences of not eating GMO foods?

St. Croix valley

#430 Mar 14, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are choices.
Are you sure none of the corn or soy oil used in the foods sold at Whole foods is GMO free? how are you sure? what is the tracking mechanism for that? they can't even properly tell you what fish you are buying, yet you think all your products are from that 3% of corn not GMO? it hink you are fooling yourself...just my opinion...
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#431 Mar 14, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot a couple of other things this 'lady' did, Gomer:
"For the first time in my LIFE I'm proud of my country" ...and "All this for a damn flag"...I'll never forgive the traitorous bitch for saying these things.
I feel the same way. I've NEVER imagined a First Lady would behave in such a despicable way. She should put her bone back in her nose and go back home where she belongs.

St. Croix valley

#432 Mar 14, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> I feel the same way. I've NEVER imagined a First Lady would behave in such a despicable way. She should put her bone back in her nose and go back home where she belongs.
and I never thought that racial bigots like you would still exist in this day and age...

perhaps you should go back to the cave or double wide your parents "raised" you in....shame on them..shame on you for what you are...
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#433 Mar 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and I never thought that racial bigots like you would still exist in this day and age...
perhaps you should go back to the cave or double wide your parents "raised" you in....shame on them..shame on you for what you are...
Oh please. I'm only giving her exactly what she deserves. She wants to insult Americans? So be it....she get's it sent right back to her.

If this Amazon freak of a globetrotter wants to dictate what people can eat while she shoves crappy food between her bulbous lips and gorilla face.....she's not getting my respect.

If this hag wants to waste millions of taxpayer money while she flies her brats around the world on frivilous vacations during a time when they won't even keep the WH open for tours.....she won't get my
respect.

If she claims she's never been proud of her country until the moment her husband is elected president when countless men and women have lost their lives fighting for freedom....she won't get any respect from me.

When she mocks and sneers the flag and the traditions people hold dear, she doesn't deserve any respect.

When the First Lady honors anti American and racist bigots--she doesn't deserve to be treated like anythying beyond the scum that she is.

I suppose YOU have the right to express your bigotry on me just because I made a comment about the lard butt supersized witch ho? AND....it's ok for just YOU to stereotype people who are expressing their opinons about the scum in Washington?

Speaking of scum.......let me extend my disdain for feeble minded bottom feeders like yourself who blindlessly follow these tribal war lords right off the fiscal cliff. Your name suits you because libs are nothing but parasites who feed off the productive. The oscummas are the worst of scums. They are toxic worthless parasites that have spread their disease and stench throughout what was once a great country.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#435 Mar 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure none of the corn or soy oil used in the foods sold at Whole foods is GMO free? how are you sure? what is the tracking mechanism for that? they can't even properly tell you what fish you are buying, yet you think all your products are from that 3% of corn not GMO? it hink you are fooling yourself...just my opinion...
Any organic foods you buy have two definitive way of knowing - a label stating "USDA Organic", and another label stating "GMO Free" - there is a very distinct difference in taste, and from personal experience, milk at times made my stomach upset / many people said I may have developed lactose intolerance. So, before going to the doctor, I tried organic milk. I've not had any stomach issues for months after switching. The meats from there are of a quality most bytcher shops could never compare, although meats are EXTREMELY expensive. Wen't to organic sugar as well.

Here's a link to a documentary on the GMO industry;

&li st=PL3C23A7A82A473579&inde x=185

There is a 2 hour documentary that will blow your mind on FSTV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 19 min Say What 703
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 34 min renee 10,122
News Biden says can't trust Trump with nuclear launc... 1 hr Sprinkles5144 5
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 1 hr Babesss7333 3
News Idiocracy is coming back to theaters in time fo... 1 hr Moaner6526 2
News Ask Matt: Will the election sink my portfolio? 2 hr Twizzler5783 9
News Obama Kept His Promise, 83,000 Coal Jobs Lost A... 2 hr Cuddles7668 162
More from around the web