Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

There are 403 comments on the New York Post story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Damn the critics - Michelle is a star. In it, New York Post reports that:

I break with my fellow conservatives and even some liberals to praise the first lady, not to trash her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Its True

Colonial Heights, VA

#339 Mar 8, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm well aware of your esoteric trivia. The point is that you're talking about the past, while I'm talking about the present. What you say about the Democrats in the old South is quite true. However it is equally true that nearly all bigots and racists now reside in the Republican party. Both points are self-evident and irrefutable.
Name one racist comment by a standing Republican. I can name one Democrat right off the bat, and not too long ago he was running in the Democratic presidential primary, that man's name- Jesse Jackson.
Not too long ago there was a Democrat who held a Senate seat for WV- his name- former KKK grand wizard Robert Byrd.
Its True

Colonial Heights, VA

#340 Mar 8, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It would take a lifetime. Not to mention that it wouldn't make a dent in your thick skull.

A lifetime. There were only 16 of them. Damn, you must be a slow typist.
Its True

Colonial Heights, VA

#341 Mar 8, 2013
Hey Larry, I wish I could keep chatting, but I've gotta hit the town and do a little stimulating for the economy, its beer time. Heck we know the President isn't going to do anything for the economy.
drinK The Hive

New York, NY

#342 Mar 8, 2013
I Get Headaches All The Time...

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#343 Mar 8, 2013
Its True wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one racist comment by a standing Republican. I can name one Democrat right off the bat, and not too long ago he was running in the Democratic presidential primary, that man's name- Jesse Jackson.
Not too long ago there was a Democrat who held a Senate seat for WV- his name- former KKK grand wizard Robert Byrd.
How many f'ng times are you wingnuts going to bring up Robert Byrd and the Klan? It's old news.
You nutcases never seem to bring up the later news about Robert Byrd. When Barack Obama was elected senator, and entered the Senate chamber, Robert was first to greet and welcome him. He showed him around, made introductions, and made him feel comfortable. You see, some people can find the right path. Maybe there's even hope for you.

As for naming one racist comment by a standing Republican - please, not while I'm eating!

Location hidden

#344 Mar 8, 2013
Its True wrote:
Hey Larry, I wish I could keep chatting, but I've gotta hit the town and do a little stimulating for the economy, its beer time. Heck we know the President isn't going to do anything for the economy.
Fine. Have a good cry in your beer.
Independent

Seymour, IN

#345 Mar 8, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It would take a lifetime. Not to mention that it wouldn't make a dent in your thick skull.
I'll make it easy, name two.
Face Reality

United States

#346 Mar 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're basically an insane, ignorant liar. The truth is to you as sunlight to a vampire.
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill yourself, lying pig. Farewell! ;)
Oh poor baby. Did you get yourself in a tizzy?
You are a perfect example of --> "one of them".
Face Reality

United States

#347 Mar 8, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Oh Hi Lawrence. I thought you and Tha Professor had gone away together ;)

:) Give my regards to your wife I am sure she is ready for a smile.
:)
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#348 Mar 8, 2013
Its True wrote:
<quoted text>
A lifetime. There were only 16 of them. Damn, you must be a slow typist.
And a very slow thinker. But, its ok to be retarded if your a democrat, I guess.
America First

United States

#349 Mar 9, 2013
Both sides of this pathetic two-party template are weak. and what a waste of time to see citizens spend a lifetime crying back and forth accusing each other of "racism". You tear each other down while letting "people" of color run free, further damage the moral fiber of society, and collect welfare for doing nothing. Then you vote one of these half-human savages into office and complain eight years about it.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#350 Mar 9, 2013
America First wrote:
Both sides of this pathetic two-party template are weak. and what a waste of time to see citizens spend a lifetime crying back and forth accusing each other of "racism". You tear each other down while letting "people" of color run free, further damage the moral fiber of society, and collect welfare for doing nothing. Then you vote one of these half-human savages into office and complain eight years about it.
And all you third party/independents do is bitch about both parties without offering any solutions of your own. Put up a third party candidate or STFU!
Heather from LI

Bethel, CT

#351 Mar 9, 2013
American_Infidel aka a NIGGER LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you third party/independents do is bitch about both parties without offering any solutions of your own. Put up a third party candidate or STFU!
Aww look at the little boy cry. HAHA!

Location hidden

#355 Mar 9, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>The reason people bring up "Sheets" Byrd , is that there was no other member of the KKK that was actively serving in the United States government during this century. Try as you liberal hacks may, you cannot find a comparable Republican counterpart to old Sheets. Thus you have to pretend that his past didn't occur. I'm sure some liberal Marxist out there is rewriting history about Byrd as we speak.
Quit drooling, Bluntiekins. You don't have to be KKK member to be a white racist. If you did, the Klan would boast many millions of members, few of them being among today's Democrats.

Byrd redeemed himself. Maybe one day you might do the same.

Location hidden

#356 Mar 9, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>I'll make it easy, name two.
It would be easier to name two who aren't.
Independent

Seymour, IN

#357 Mar 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It would be easier to name two who aren't.
Larry the shits gett'in deep.
huffus

Rochester, PA

#358 Mar 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
She a Bad Dream

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#359 Mar 9, 2013
Moochelle's adam's apple is bigger than her husbands. So is her penis. Be glad it's her husband screwing us and not her.

Location hidden

#362 Mar 9, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Larry the shits gett'in deep.
Then wipe and flush, before you drown.
Independent

Seymour, IN

#365 Mar 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Then wipe and flush, before you drown.
Larry admit it, you don't know what you are talking about, do you? You just make up stuff because you are embarrassed of the mistake you made by voting for this reject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 15 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 224
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 8,659
News Dems risk culture war fight in Charlottesville ... 2 hr bottlecap 76
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 2 hr WasteWater 211
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr WasteWater 1,492
News Ohio to feel the Bern again 3 hr blind tomato 6
News Trump thanks Bannon for his service after ouste... Sun Red Crosse 12
More from around the web