Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

There are 403 comments on the New York Post story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Damn the critics - Michelle is a star. In it, New York Post reports that:

I break with my fellow conservatives and even some liberals to praise the first lady, not to trash her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#210 Mar 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The 30 people saved by the ex seal would be interesting to talk to. I wonder why they are held in seclusion? Kerry talked to them yesterday.....why not the press?
They've probably been told they will kill their children or have the IRS audit them for the next 50 years, if they talk. Right now the liberal media and obama's goons are working on a story.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#211 Mar 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Whale shit and horses make a positive contribution to society. The Black Panthers, love 'em or hate 'em, fought for ethnic minority and working class emancipation, which I favor as a general principle.
Your first sentence was the correct one.
Exactly, just like Obama "groomer" Prof Bill Ayers and his pals in the WU fought for peace and social justice by planting bombs.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#212 Mar 6, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so stupid, it's really quite sad - this is why I'm not an advocate of home schooling - you'll have demented minds like Spastic Coloblow teaching this chit.
"Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?
A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so."
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-l...
You can go to Buzzfeed, and a multitude of other sites "ALLEGING" or making their own opinions, but the fact remains - no ethical or moral misconduct proceedings were ever initiated nor implemented toward either of them.
When you have "ACTUAL PROOF" Spastic, I'll be happy to look.
Avoid paying hundreds in fees!!!! You mean the multi-millionaire Obamas couldn't get a reimbursement from the White House fund for professional memberships?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#213 Mar 6, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks there was more things wrong with Palin than her voice!
Ever notice that dumbass libs use archaic, pretentious Shakespearian-era words when they have nothing of merit to say?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#214 Mar 6, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the left didn't mind spreading hearsay and rumors about Bush. For EIGHT years. Or about Romney during the last election. For that matter about almost any GOP figure that rises to National level. Just returning the favor friend,just returning the favor.....
McCain and NYT?

Palin and ANY LEFTIST OUTLET?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#215 Mar 6, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
She's no star. She's an ugly beast with fake hair, man arms and smells like lobstah farts.
LMAO!!!!!!!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#216 Mar 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>...exhibiting a totally unearned and laughable sense of superiority...
You are referring to Mr and Mrs Obama, of course.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#217 Mar 6, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks you said that nonsense before the election and how did that work out for you frightwingers. LOLL
There you go again!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#218 Mar 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are so politically correct they`d vote in a common housepet at this point.
They wouldn't want their friends to think they are speciesists!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#219 Mar 6, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>I hardly think a tick such as yourself has any room to criticize me. Afterall, your parasitic existence is proof you are the pestilence that is bringing this country down.
This is an opinion forum and I see no reason why I can't give my opinion about topics. Ironically, it's trash like yourself who have some kind of mental instability who will make personal attacks on basis of what I say about a nasty pig faced ho married to a dictator. You could say she is the marvel of society, but the fact I would disagree with that comment wouldn't cause me to attack YOU personally for saying it. On the other hand, if you want to make personal attacks towards me, I will be happy to return the favor. Thank you for revealing yourself as the kind of trash I suspected you to be.
"Mental instability" perfectly defines your posting style. No surprise, though, that a nutball member of the far right would whine when someone attacks HIM. You punks can dish it out, but you sure can't take it...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#220 Mar 6, 2013
Cant Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again!
There YOU go - making ten out of eleven posts in a row and saying NOT ONE DAMN THING OF VALUE.

Damn, that's a hot streak even for a rightie douchebag like you!:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#221 Mar 6, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit over-sensitive, eh? Are we...black?
LMFAO at the double standard complaint.
I'm not oversensitive OR black, but it's interesting that you completely ignore my comments, which evidently upset you or made you feel guilty.

Double standard is all yours, m'boy.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#222 Mar 6, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was straight out of Central Casting for the role of President of the United States, and he had oodles of executive experience to back up the presence.
Obama's executive experience - so-called - was learned on the job at America's expense.
Dubya had experience too. Didn't that turn out great?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#223 Mar 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not oversensitive OR black, but it's interesting that you completely ignore my comments, which evidently upset you or made you feel guilty.
Double standard is all yours, m'boy.
You've just squirted out a number of worthless off topic rants that have abolutely nothing to do with this topic. Please pull yourself together and return to the topic or get some help so you can cope.

Michelle obama is a fraud, racist, hypocrite and enemy to American democracy. She also is a pig faced witch ho that relies on the media to keep her fat butt on the pedestal.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#224 Mar 6, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>You've just squirted out a number of worthless off topic rants that have abolutely nothing to do with this topic. Please pull yourself together and return to the topic or get some help so you can cope.
Michelle obama is a fraud, racist, hypocrite and enemy to American democracy. She also is a pig faced witch ho that relies on the media to keep her fat butt on the pedestal.
Speaking of worthless rants, you seem to suffer from verbal diahhrea.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#225 Mar 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mental instability" perfectly defines your posting style. No surprise, though, that a nutball member of the far right would whine when someone attacks HIM. You punks can dish it out, but you sure can't take it...:)
Considering I'm not from the far right is proof enough you have instabilities that veer well from the scope of this discussion. Attacking people who are expressing their opinion suggests there some serious inadequacies looming in the mind of the offender. We are talking about public officials(the First Lady qualifies) and yet you seem to relish in attacking innocent bystanders simply because they don't agree with your views. Now, I'd have to say that makes you rather touched in the head.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#226 Mar 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Dubya had experience too. Didn't that turn out great?
It went fine until the Democrats took over Congress in '06.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#227 Mar 6, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>You've just squirted out a number of worthless off topic rants that have abolutely nothing to do with this topic. Please pull yourself together and return to the topic or get some help so you can cope.
GFY, racist liar and woman-hating pig.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#228 Mar 6, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Considering I'm not from the far right is proof enough you have instabilities that veer well from the scope of this discussion. Attacking people who are expressing their opinion suggests there some serious inadequacies looming in the mind of the offender. We are talking about public officials(the First Lady qualifies) and yet you seem to relish in attacking innocent bystanders simply because they don't agree with your views. Now, I'd have to say that makes you rather touched in the head.
'Please pull yourself together and return to the topic or get some help so you can cope.'
Face Reality

United States

#229 Mar 6, 2013
Those(Democrats) who are attempting to overthrow the USA are guilty of capital punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 3 hr DR X 49
News Trump: 'We may terminate' U.S.-South Korea trad... 4 hr countervailing du... 1
News 100 Days In, Appalachia Holds Cautious Optimism... 7 hr California Dreamen 2
News Wisconsin AG: Undercover campaign videos reveal... 7 hr huntcoyotes 25
News 2020 election could be another 1972 for Democrats 9 hr He Named Me Black... 1
News 'Black Men For Bernie' Leader Now Backs Trump (Sep '16) 12 hr INFIDEL 68
News The jig is up: Hysteria over illegal immigratio... 13 hr tomin cali 5
More from around the web