Hubbub Over Hillary Clinton Movies: A Dress Rehearsal For 2016

Aug 7, 2013 Full story: National Public Radio 177

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appears at the Women in Public Service Project leadership symposium in Bryn Mawr, Pa., on July 9. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appears at the Women in Public Service Project leadership symposium in Bryn Mawr, Pa., on July 9. Commotion over a pair of movies that haven't even been made proves, if ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Ebola spreader-in-chie f needs ”

Since: Mar 09

to ban travel from Ebola land

#2 Aug 8, 2013
We'd rather see a Bill and Monica movie but the Big Lib Hollyweird propaganda machine would never produce one of those.

“Historic American Greatness”

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#4 Aug 8, 2013
I absolutely love Media Matter for America, but this is the one time that I have to disagree with them.
The Hillary Clinton documentary/miniseries/movie is no different than the HBO docudrama ‘Game Change’ about Sarah Palin. Three years out from Hillary’s guaranteed victory to win the White House and follow possibly the greatest President ever (Barack Hussein Obama) is a stretch to try and connect as some possible advantage over the right. I will make the argument that the argument over them airing it is better advertisement for future-President Hillary Clinton than the movie itself.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 8, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
We'd rather see a Bill and Monica movie but the Big Lib Hollyweird propaganda machine would never produce one of those.
That might be the only movie to come out of Hollywood lately that makes money.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#11 Aug 8, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
The Benghazi Pig/Hag from hell is going to air all her dirty laundry on TV?
It's going to take five years!
I'm sure the families of the dead in Benghazi will enjoy watching it since they all call her a murderer.
MMMMMMmmmmmmm.....I can practically smell your FEAR all the way over here. lmao

Hillary for President

Suck on that, 8thboy.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#12 Aug 8, 2013
Republican PAC's have a new app;
Slap Hillary!
Great idea.
Should do wonders for the female vote.

These GOP PACS also have plans in the works for other apps:

Shoot a Mexican
Starve a poor child
Screw a farmer
Ignore a vet
Whip a n-word

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#13 Aug 8, 2013
Anthony Weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a Blue Dress rehearsal !
ah sweet release
Bubba, we have your DNA
and let me clear - YOU MOST DEFINITELY HAD SEX WITH THAT INTERN
I'll take a stained blue dress by Bill
over 6,000 dead US soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan by George.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 8, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take a stained blue dress by Bill
Damn Right....Now the Foxbots want to dictate, what movies Hollywood makes.....Like 1930's Germany.....
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#15 Aug 8, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
Republican PAC's have a new app;
Slap Hillary!
Great idea.
Should do wonders for the female vote.
These GOP PACS also have plans in the works for other apps:
Shoot a Mexican
Starve a poor child
Screw a farmer
Ignore a vet
Whip a n-word
They have only just got started! The question is will we get reruns of "self deport", "binders of women", "47 percenter" and ultrasound jocks coming out of the woodwork.

Sometimes you wonder if these old white republicants have ever spoken to a modern young woman!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#16 Aug 8, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
air all her dirty laundry on
Dear, the republicants will be throwing the dirty laundry up against the walls to see what sticks. Tried it with this President and he was elected twice! LOLL

A word of warning for those ignorant republicant washer men, too many anti-women jabs at Hillary will be the added incentive for women to get out the vote.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Aug 8, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
The PIG/HAG of Benghazi is covered in the blood of Benghazi.
And she wants to air that?
Or will they leave that out?
She has seances with Eleanor Roosevelt.
Will they air that?
Her husband is a dirty pig.
Will they air that?
That old, beat, HAG has so many skeletons in her closet that it's turning into a cemetery.
How about an explanation about how she took $1000 and made $100k in cattle futures?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 8, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
The Benghazi Pig/Hag from hell is going to air all her dirty laundry on TV?
It's going to take five years!
I'm sure the families of the dead in Benghazi will enjoy watching it since they all call her a murderer.
You're an embarrassment to whatever party, you think you represent....It's no wonder, the GOP is dying.....
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#19 Aug 8, 2013
Instead of hillary the party should find a REAL Democrat to run for president not some corporate shill like obama and hillary and bill!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#20 Aug 8, 2013
Hillary will be ok as prez, she's already had 8 years experience as bills assistant prez. She'll be a breath of fresh air compared to the muslim friendly political rookie with the muslim middle name you guys elected these last 2 cycles.
Your Ex

United States

#21 Aug 8, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
How about an explanation about how she took $1000 and made $100k in cattle futures?
It's called insider trading, and just one of the perks of being a Congressperson.
You go in a millionaire and leave a billionaire, with a publicly funded pension.
Good times....

Location hidden

#22 Aug 8, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>MMMMMMmmmmmmm.....I can practically smell your FEAR all the way over here. lmao

Hillary for President

Suck on that, 8thboy.
That's Uma's job.

Location hidden

#23 Aug 8, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
There had been more killed by obama

Location hidden

#24 Aug 8, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
Your number is a joke compared to the 500,000 killed in WWII and the 58,000 killed in Vietnam by wars started by liberals. Go play in the traffic.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#25 Aug 8, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called insider trading, and just one of the perks of being a Congressperson.
You go in a millionaire and leave a billionaire, with a publicly funded pension.
Good times....
psst.. that happened in the '90s when she was the governor's wife.

Location hidden

#26 Aug 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Right....Now the Foxbots want to dictate, what movies Hollywood makes.....Like 1930's Germany.....
The public dictates what movies are made pookie. The current string of flops from Hollywood's liberal elite show the publics disdain for not only Hollywood's attempt to sell remanufactured junk but also the politics of those making or staring in the movies.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#27 Aug 8, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
Hillary will be ok as prez, she's already had 8 years experience as bills assistant prez.
Dearie, I would not underestimate a curriculum vitae (look it up) that includes Hillary's job as a Senator and Secretary of State.

Try again ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton: Gender and Racial Politics - Grea... 51 min Quest 111
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 3 hr Swedenforever 355
Obama to Campaign for Gubernatorial Candidate i... 20 hr foodforthought 1
Man's own dog helps police bust him on drug charge Thu Go Blue Forever 1
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... Wed Go Blue Forever 86
The tiebreaker: Biden's new role if Senate... Wed Ace McMillan 1
Jindal, Warren to campaign in Ky.'s senate race Wed Le Duped 2

Hillary Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE