Egypt's Morsi emerges as key player

Egypt's Morsi emerges as key player

There are 22 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 21, 2012, titled Egypt's Morsi emerges as key player. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The week-long hostilities between Israel and Hamas came to a tenuous halt Wednesday, but the real victor may have been here in this city on the Nile, with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi emerging as the key player in a high-wire feat of international diplomacy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anymous

Long Beach, CA

#21 Nov 26, 2012
Egyptian comunist wrote:
kos omk ya morsi walad sharmoota
morsi was a well know child molester and president fkn scum
gather the people have them stand in rain with plastic sheets fill large pipes with water an run a river threw gaza border

to bad george bush is devil daddie ops forgot to pass your child to obbamas lap now as is custom in america today
Egyptian comunist

Dubai, UAE

#22 Nov 26, 2012
Morsi is retarded and i am ashamed that he is representing egypt stfuuu on morsi he is a famous child fkr
morsi ibn sharmoota

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 1 hr Quirky 3,241
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 hr Sorry Hill 2,193
News Presidential endorsements: now therea s a touch... 2 hr Will Dockery 12
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 hr True Judgment 689
News Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in... 3 hr Trump your President 99
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 hr Repukkkes R Dumb 14,945
News Ukrainians Want to Make a Deal with Trump 4 hr PolakPotrafi 1
More from around the web