Egypt's Morsi emerges as key player

Full story: The Washington Post

The week-long hostilities between Israel and Hamas came to a tenuous halt Wednesday, but the real victor may have been here in this city on the Nile, with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi emerging as the key player in a high-wire feat of international diplomacy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ole Red

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

How many millions did Obama give the brotherhood to cut a deal?
Truth Always beats lies 2

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

This so called leader of Egypt is noting but an american israel puppet pure and simple and this is very obvious to most intelligent people.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
This so called leader of Egypt is noting but an american israel puppet pure and simple and this is very obvious to most intelligent people.
THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation is at it again! LOL! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end!! Change that silly lying DISGUSTING egotistical name you gave yourself War Monger alias Unreality is always best!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

A$$forhire stop wasting your time!! You are the lauhing stock of topix no matter what name you hide behind.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

A$$forhire stop wasting your time!! You are the lauhing stock of topix no matter what name you hide behind.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Virginia Institute for the criminally Insane (VICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob LIES BEATS HIMSEF SILLY alias UNREALITY is always best alias War Monger alias USA War Monger alias Jewish War Monger alias ASSCLOWN in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Still wasting your time A$$frohire???
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Do they have schools in your trailer park community?
Lauhing? Couldnt find in dictionary. Maybe some unique language you use?

you are the biggest idiot on here. But you are #1 idiot so you should be proud.
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Ole Red wrote:
How many millions did Obama give the brotherhood to cut a deal?
Why isn't Saudi Arabia giving money to Egypt?

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No you hold that title A$$forhire.

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No you hold that title A$$forhire.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>No you hold that title A$$forhire.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Virginia Institute for the criminally Insane (VICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob LIES BEATS HIMSEF SILLY alias UNREALITY is always best alias War Monger alias USA War Monger alias Jewish War Monger alias ASSCLOWN in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Still wasting your time A$$frohire???
Only if can I make you look like a fool every time!!
toadman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... …Morsi sounds like a Ranting Camel?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Of course you are not talking about yourself, are you???

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are not talking about yourself, are you???
No I am talking about a jewish puppet like you.

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Only if can I make you look like a fool every time!!
You are only making yourself look the fool behind every name you use.
Egyptian comunist

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

kos omk ya morsi walad sharmoota
morsi was a well know child molester and president fkn scum
anymous

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

have the people stand in rain with plastic sheets fill pipes with water run river threw the gaza border

teach the gathering people lee-ne-in-see a-lee-gin-see rule of rome in secert and clem-in-see by arming them with roman military sheilds at sid bad

have one of the people go to pakastan land of the flood cyclone typhones----gather the people there open the book to noah prepare the ark in time for next flood need police at this point jews broken covant with god ark should have been there last flood ect
anymous

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

have the gathering people blow flank out of jew empire---pakastan is flank-----land of cyclone flood typhone

gather people there open book to noahs ark--prepare ark in time for next flood

note broken covant with god no ark there last time

call police
anymous

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Egyptian comunist wrote:
kos omk ya morsi walad sharmoota
morsi was a well know child molester and president fkn scum
to bad for all kids world wide geroge bush devil daddie

point of pyrmid steps to yawn high at world wide sid bad for small kids in santa clause era of there development all true time of pahorhs what happpen-ed for them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••