Reta Jo Lewis announces D.C. mayoral bid

Reta Jo Lewis announces D.C. mayoral bid

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Nov 2, 2013, titled Reta Jo Lewis announces D.C. mayoral bid. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Reta Jo Lewis, a candidate for D.C. mayor, formally launched her campaign Nov. 2 with a rally and address at the Thurgood Marshall Center in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Davidoscar

Ashburn, VA

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Good day.

I am a representative of Davidoscar loan firm. We offer private, commercial and personal loans with a very minimal annual interest rates as low as 3% within 1-15 years repayment duration period to any prt of the world. We give out loans within the range of 5,000.00 to 100,000.00 dollars, pounds, euros and any other currency.
The loans we give out are well insured for maximum secuirity. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a loan lender? Are you bitting your finger nails to the quick? Worry no more.

Interested persons should contact me via email:
[email protected]

Best Regards
Davidoscar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sessions: Comey Fired for 'Error' in Handling C... 10 min Csorbz 18
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 19 min Savant 738
News The case for Trump-Russia collusion: We're gett... 4 hr Noe 103
News Michelle Obama: 'Any woman who voted against Hi... 4 hr Lock Him Up 439
News Women Shouldn't Have the Right to Vote, Says - ... 11 hr inbred Genius 39
News Russian who says he helped meddle in US electio... Wed too much 6
News Hillary Clinton "appalled" by allegations again... Wed Concerned 15
More from around the web