Mujahadin-e Khalq: America's protected terrorists gearing up against Iran

Oct 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Russia Taday

The United States' Joint Special Operations Command conducted training for the Mujahedin-e-Khalq , an Iranian opposition group listed by the US as a terrorist organization, journalist Seymour Hersh claims.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Reading the history of atrocities done by Islamic Regime IRG thugs against Iranian people in the last 30 years, MEK terrorists look like angels.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

David wrote:
Reading the history of atrocities done by Islamic Regime IRG thugs against Iranian people in the last 30 years, MEK terrorists look like angels.
Really ?
How about documenting both atrocities by IRG and MEK in a detailed manner so that we can judge ?
w wman uk

Stockton-on-tees, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ?
How about documenting both atrocities by IRG and MEK in a detailed manner so that we can judge ?
So sayth the butfoon sitting comfotably in reunion.
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

USA Is lead by irretaional leaders. Only thing MKO can do for USA is to rune American reputations in the eyes of the world. America in its way to Isolate Iran ,soon it will be shown that only thing acheived is Isolation of America itself...
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> So sayth the butfoon sitting comfotably in reunion.
sayth ?
butfoon ?
Comfotably ?
Don't they have schools at your place ?
let me guess, you are muslim and you were not sent to school, right?
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
sayth ?
butfoon ?
Comfotably ?
Don't they have schools at your place ?
let me guess, you are muslim and you were not sent to school, right?
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Disease infested Reunion South Africa Institute for the criminally Insane (DIRICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case oczx the disease riddled clown in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters .. The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet, ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it... ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:.. ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet, ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

SHIRO wrote:
USA Is lead by irretaional leaders. Only thing MKO can do for USA is to rune American reputations in the eyes of the world. America in its way to Isolate Iran ,soon it will be shown that only thing acheived is Isolation of America itself...
Why the hell do stay in a country you love to HATE clown?? YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION!! Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense against that same country?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take disease infested oczx Diaper Head with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What else can we expect from ME filthy disgusting nut case in a mental institution.
More utterly false, defamatory, ad hominem abuse from evidently pro-Zionist bloggers, made more obnoxious for being made with the courage of anonymity - all this the sine qua non of pro-Zionists trying to defend the indefensible e.g. 0.2 million post-invasion Occupied Palestinian under-5 infant deaths, 0.8 million Occupied Palestinian children highly abusively imprisoned in what the Catholic Church describes as the Gaza Concentration Camp for the asserted "crime" of being Indigenous Palestinians living in a tiny bit of the land inhabited continuously by their forebears for thousands of years to the dawn of history.
Those who ignore, deny, minimize, obfuscate, support, advocate or are otherwise complicit in horrendous, race-based crimes against children have crossed the line separating decent humanity from awfulness.
How appropriate that e-LIARS is an anagram for ISRAEL.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
More utterly false, defamatory, ad hominem abuse from evidently pro-Zionist bloggers, made more obnoxious for being made with the courage of anonymity - crimes against children have crossed the line separating decent humanity from awfulness.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Disease infested Reunion South Africa Institute for the criminally Insane (DIRICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case oczx the disease riddled clown in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
Waitress:..ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters .. The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet, ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it... ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:.. ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet, ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
More utterly false, defamatory, ad hominem abuse from evidently pro-Zionist from awfulness.
It's nice to know that oczx alais Va Tooty Fruity Fairy alias Professor Ayreshire alias oicu812 alias Tony Blair and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution in Reunion AFRICA? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the multiple alias dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick over and over than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

"The Jews were allocated one state.."
Are you talking about the Balfour Declaration? Let's read it, shall we?
----------
Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.
Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, IT BEING CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING SHALL BE DONE WHICH MAY PREJUDICE THE CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHTS OF EXISTING NON-JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN PALESTINE, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.
Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour
----------
The Israeli were in violation of the Balfour Declaration, and were before 1948.
This is why Atlee instructed his UN diplomat to abstain from the vote on partition. The British did not vote for UN Resolution 181.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Did Muslims hang me by my filthy little ratty baby feet assclown and spank my little bottom blue and that's why I hate them so much me the flaming imbecile?? I only wish they had and so ocxz has a reason for his intelligent posts and condemn my gum flappin ignorant nonsense, hate, lies, propaganda and endless hogwash!!
I Go back to looking at my Hasbarat muslim hate material the IDF & Mossad sent me that instruct me to act like a susceptible victim to justify the psy ops campaign waged by the Hasbarat Sock Puppets via cattle of my kind. The media, is pro-Zionist, pro-Jewish Anti-Muslim and me a filthy maggot scumbag. I am an armchair pontificator that has the intelligence of the shit at the bottom of a cesspit.. I cannot stop the filthy disgusting lies and propaganda! I Keep flying that Israel flag over that trailer trash I like to call a commune and You American FREAKS will give me bailouts and dole !! Then, mind your own business and keep your big gum flappin' mouth shut if you can't post something stating that you love the jews because you are goyims and you must believe my propaganda and LIES!
Despicable but so "Assferfree"
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
----------
Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.
Dear Lord Rothschild,
I This is why Atlee instructed his UN diplomat to abstain from the vote on partition. The British did not vote for UN Resolution 181.
And all this comes from an imbecile living in disease infest Reunion South AFRICA!! Apartheid South Africa?? What a crock of horse manure!! Folks, this is what I'm getting at! Disease infested oczx refuses to educated herself! Israel has been its OWN COUNTRY for over 60 years!! Get over it you uneducated Low Life, LOW IQ BRAINWASHED nutjob!! LEARN YOUR FLIPPIN' HISTORY!!!! Palestinian leaders have rejected or sabotaged every proposal for statehood since 1947. In 1947 the Palestinians rejected the UN-sponsored division of the former British mandate into Jewish and Arab states on the grounds that they did not want to share Palestine with the infidel Jews. Instead of developing their own state, they tried through armed conflict to eradicate the nascent Jewish state. Their leaders took this big step just two years after the end of the Holocaust; and, guided by Hitler's associate Haj Amin Al-Husseini, their implicit goal was to continue the slaughter. But if you start a war of politicide plus extermination you had better win it; otherwise, like Hitler, or Tojo, or the Palestinians of 1948, you will very likely end up with a bombed-out wasteland, or -- in the Palestinian case -- as a defeated rabble of landless refugees.

The Palestinian leaders did not draw the obvious conclusions from what they call their "Naqba," their catastrophe. Instead, the next time a state was practically handed to them, they again turned it down, in favor of war with the Jews. Thus, when Clinton and Barak, reviving the stalled Oslo Accords of 1994, made Arafat an offer he couldn't refuse -- 95% of the West Bank, control of the Temple Mount, border adjustments, etc.-- he refused it, while giving an ultimatum that only a thoroughly defeated Israel could accept: the resettlement of some five million "refugees" within the boundaries of the Jewish State. No diplomatic pause to negotiate this new demarche: just "take it or leave it," and Arafat flounced out, to fire up the second, soon to be crushed, Intifada.

Why don't the Palestinians learn their lesson? Why won't they accept the grant of statehood? To repeat, perhaps because they don't really want their own country? A perfect example are these statements:

"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.
~Yasser Arafat~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."
~ Yasser Arafat ~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".
~ Zahir Muhse'in ~
oczx

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Despicable but so "Assferfree"
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease! I have some serious mental issues and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
Balfour Declaration, and were before 1948.
This is why Atlee instructed his UN diplomat to abstain from the vote on partition. The British did not vote for UN Resolution 181.
And all this comes from an imbecile living in disease infest Reunion South AFRICA!! Apartheid South Africa?? What a crock of horse manure!! Folks, this is what I'm getting at! Disease infested oczx refuses to educated herself! Israel has been its OWN COUNTRY for over 60 years!! Get over it you uneducated Low Life, LOW IQ BRAINWASHED nutjob!! LEARN YOUR FLIPPIN' HISTORY!!!! Palestinian leaders have rejected or sabotaged every proposal for statehood since 1947. In 1947 the Palestinians rejected the UN-sponsored division of the former British mandate into Jewish and Arab states on the grounds that they did not want to share Palestine with the infidel Jews. Instead of developing their own state, they tried through armed conflict to eradicate the nascent Jewish state. Their leaders took this big step just two years after the end of the Holocaust; and, guided by Hitler's associate Haj Amin Al-Husseini, their implicit goal was to continue the slaughter. But if you start a war of politicide plus extermination you had better win it; otherwise, like Hitler, or Tojo, or the Palestinians of 1948, you will very likely end up with a bombed-out wasteland, or -- in the Palestinian case -- as a defeated rabble of landless refugees.

The Palestinian leaders did not draw the obvious conclusions from what they call their "Naqba," their catastrophe. Instead, the next time a state was practically handed to them, they again turned it down, in favor of war with the Jews. Thus, when Clinton and Barak, reviving the stalled Oslo Accords of 1994, made Arafat an offer he couldn't refuse -- 95% of the West Bank, control of the Temple Mount, border adjustments, etc.-- he refused it, while giving an ultimatum that only a thoroughly defeated Israel could accept: the resettlement of some five million "refugees" within the boundaries of the Jewish State. No diplomatic pause to negotiate this new demarche: just "take it or leave it," and Arafat flounced out, to fire up the second, soon to be crushed, Intifada.

Why don't the Palestinians learn their lesson? Why won't they accept the grant of statehood? To repeat, perhaps because they don't really want their own country? A perfect example are these statements:

"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.
~Yasser Arafat~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."
~ Yasser Arafat ~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".
~ Zahir Muhse'in ~
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Disease infested Reunion South Africa Institute for the criminally Insane (DIRICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case oczx the disease riddled clown in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
I recommend you to spend more time on the quality of your posts, and less time on it's quantity! Thank you very much.
David

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ?
www.irantribunal.com

In a press conference today, at The Hague, the Chairman of the Iran Tribunal Steering Committee will deliver the following:

Opening Submissions of John Cooper, QC
Prosecutor of the Iran Tribunal
The Hague, 25-27 October 2012

Read and Judge it for yourself.
Mudiwatta

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

SHIRO wrote:
Gotta disagree with you. America has tries 'self' isolation on several occasions over the last 150 years. It failed every time. And not because America decided to remain isolated, but because others like Germany, Japan, and Great Briton determined we weren't.

World economics will not allow a major commodity resource nation to remain isolated.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

David wrote:
<quoted text>
www.irantribunal.com
In a press conference today, at The Hague, the Chairman of the Iran Tribunal Steering Committee will deliver the following:
You have to be joking.
Is that all you could find ?
How about something official ?

I knew you would fail in providing some kind of substance to your statements.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

David wrote:
<quoted text>
www.irantribunal.com
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ?
www.irantribunal.com

Where are the MEK atrocities you were supposed to document ?
Or is it too painful for you to face the reality ?
or is it more convenient to ignore them maybe ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••