Clintons were 'dead broke' upon leavi...

Clintons were 'dead broke' upon leaving White House

There are 36 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 9, 2014, titled Clintons were 'dead broke' upon leaving White House. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

In an interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer, the former secretary of state said she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, charged $200,000 to $500,000 for speeches to pay for their home and for daughter Chelsea's schooling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jun 9, 2014
yep, the grifters only had just enough money to buy the NY mansion and live in abject poverty living on pork-n-beans and ramen noodles. bunch of lying hacks, the lies never end.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 9, 2014
Democrats. They just can;t help lying, can they?
.
And he never had sex with that young woman either.
.
He still doesn't know how that splooge got on her dress.
.
Cigar anyone?
.
Maybe Diane Sawyer would like one.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#3 Jun 9, 2014
Bill and Hillary Clinton stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture from the White House, got caught and forced to return the items.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#4 Jun 9, 2014
I love the fact that Hillary Clinton will follow President Obama into the White House… and that will prove that President Obama’s Presidency is a complete success. He won and America wins… and Hillary isn’t broke anymore because the American people wants to hear what she and her husband has to say…

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 9, 2014
Is that why those rednecks trashed the White House when they left?
.
Democrats...Ya gotta hate em'.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#6 Jun 9, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I love the fact that Hillary Clinton will follow President Obama into the White House… and that will prove that President Obama’s Presidency is a complete success. He won and America wins… and Hillary isn’t broke anymore because the American people wants to hear what she and her husband has to say…
Never mind she lied about being broke... or Obama saying you can keep your doctor.

You'll just keep on bleating.

#STFU

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#7 Jun 9, 2014
Clintons were 'dead broke' upon leaving White House. Still, as Bill Clinton’s presidency ended, the couple bought a $2.85 million home in Washington and a $1.7 million spread in Chappaqua. And Hillary landed an $8 million advance for her memoir,“Living History.”

The poor dears, having to live in a $2.8million house and a mere $1.7million vacation home. How progressively sad. At least they know how poor people live.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Jun 9, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I love the fact that Hillary Clinton will follow President Obama into the White House… and that will prove that President Obama’s Presidency is a complete success. He won and America wins… and Hillary isn’t broke anymore because the American people wants to hear what she and her husband has to say…
You just can't get enough of that democrat spooge, can you?

If you believe that Shrillary was ever broke, you are dumber than that pallet box of geodes I saw for sale in Tucson.

The only ones interested in what Hillary has to say are you, foster and barefoot idiot.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jun 9, 2014
RustyS wrote:
Clintons were 'dead broke' upon leaving White House. Still, as Bill Clinton’s presidency ended, the couple bought a $2.85 million home in Washington and a $1.7 million spread in Chappaqua. And Hillary landed an $8 million advance for her memoir,“Living History.”
The poor dears, having to live in a $2.8million house and a mere $1.7million vacation home. How progressively sad. At least they know how poor people live.
Based on the Clintons Senate disclosure they also had $10 to $15 Million in legal firm debt when leaving the White House
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jun 9, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind she lied about being broke... or Obama saying you can keep your doctor.
You'll just keep on bleating.
#STFU
The Clinton werent brought or profitting at the expense of the citizens like Republicans are in the White House
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jun 9, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't get enough of that democrat spooge, can you?
If you believe that Shrillary was ever broke, you are dumber than that pallet box of geodes I saw for sale in Tucson.
The only ones interested in what Hillary has to say are you, foster and barefoot idiot.
She was a Senator. Review those Senate financial disclosure reports and stop assuming.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#12 Jun 9, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a Senator. Review those Senate financial disclosure reports and stop assuming.
Whitewater!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 Jun 10, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a Senator. Review those Senate financial disclosure reports and stop assuming.
Whitewater.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Jun 10, 2014
After what they tried to do to Monica, they should still be dead broke.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Jun 10, 2014
After that insider trading sugar contract scam of hers, she was dead broke? Nuh uh... Maoists like Hillary are the worst of the worst.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Jun 10, 2014
well luckily Chelsea married into money....her daddy in law had a little legal trouble and served a little time, but his money was still there when he got out.
John n Chuck

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Jun 10, 2014
kiddo;) here U all again! money & powers!! ;-00h, go tak a nap;)
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#23 Jun 10, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones interested in what Hillary has to say are you, foster and barefoot idiot.
Guess the folks who go to her speaking engagements are "interested in what Hillary has to say plus I believe there is an important new book out TODAY!

.. "The former first lady already has outsold all potential 2016 presidential candidates from both parties, according to Nielsen BookScan data. And that doesn't count future figures from her much anticipated "Hard Choices"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-blm...
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#24 Jun 10, 2014
That is why people are making the hard choice of Putin. Then again we already have a foreign born leader. and everything else against the constitution. Our government will become a hard line totalitarian state as this continues. It has no choice. Just look at the police abuse to the general population that continues to expand.
Lapdance Instructor

Miami, FL

#25 Jun 10, 2014
serfs up wrote:
That is why people are making the hard choice of Putin. Then again we already have a foreign born leader. and everything else against the constitution. Our government will become a hard line totalitarian state as this continues. It has no choice. Just look at the police abuse to the general population that continues to expand.
Sounds like somebody's tinfoil hat is too tight.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asian stocks mostly lower ahead of US president... 2 min Go Blue Forever 1
News GfK poll shows voter distaste for Putin-style l... 8 min Dee Dee Dee 15
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 10 min deplorable spud 8
News Obama Kept His Promise, 83,000 Coal Jobs Lost A... 11 min southern at heart 163
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 11 min swampmudd 10,176
News Ted Cruz explains why he endorsed Trump a " des... 58 min Abandoned Ex Husband 15
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 1 hr Synque 739
More from around the web