Trumped Up Charges?Mexico Making an Example Out of Marine, Lawyer Says

Full story: Fox News

A Marine languishing in a Mexican prison on what his supporters call a trumped up gun charge was made an example by an overzealous prosecutor in a case that begged for discretion, his lawyer said.
Comments
101 - 113 of 113 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#106 Dec 21, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
BTW, CNN and Fox are reporting, the Marine is getting out....
I'll believe that when I see it.At least Bill O'Reily is doing something that the U.S. should have done a long time ago.Something I been doing for a long time now.Boycott Mexico if this Marine isnt released before Christmas.I been Boycotting all things Mexican for years now anyway.
Realist

Monrovia, CA

#107 Dec 21, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>I'll believe that when I see it.At least Bill O'Reily is doing something that the U.S. should have done a long time ago.Something I been doing for a long time now.Boycott Mexico if this Marine isnt released before Christmas.I been Boycotting all things Mexican for years now anyway.
That guy is a faaacking idiot for going to Mexico to begin with let alone bringing in a riffle and trusting their officials -especially after fast and furious.

"I been Boycotting all things Mexican for years now anyway"
Lol ...wow I would never have guessed.

Excuse me while I eat my Taco Bell.=)

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Peoples Bushes, Arizona

#108 Dec 21, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks for mentioning the nice weather you're having. LOL
Today it was cold here with heavy rain and wind.
I owned a beautiful 2600 sq ft Victorian home in Manorville with
1 1/2 acres near the Rock Hill golf course. I had to sell it because it was getting to be to much to handle and I was falling behind in payments. It was my dream house and I still miss it today. I was paying $7000.00 a year in taxes and that was about 12 years ago. I can't imagine what they are today and it doesn't help when you work for a company that thinks you make enough and doesn't give a yearly raise.
I moved here primarily for the weather. I was living a few miles from my sister and coincidentally we both decided to move at about the same time. She moved to Land O' Lakes, FL, and wanted me to move there with her, but for a bunch of reasons, INCLUDING hurricanes, I decided to move here instead.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#109 Dec 21, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I moved here primarily for the weather. I was living a few miles from my sister and coincidentally we both decided to move at about the same time. She moved to Land O' Lakes, FL, and wanted me to move there with her, but for a bunch of reasons, INCLUDING hurricanes, I decided to move here instead.
Well it looks like the weather is keeping up its part of the bargin for you and your hubby. I could use a couple of 70 degree days right about now. Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#110 Dec 22, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>I'll believe that when I see it.At least Bill O'Reily is doing something that the U.S. should have done a long time ago.Something I been doing for a long time now.Boycott Mexico if this Marine isnt released before Christmas.I been Boycotting all things Mexican for years now anyway.
Sorry, i still need my lawn mowed and someone has to pick the citrus and vegetables...american's won't....
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#111 Dec 22, 2012
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy is a faaacking idiot for going to Mexico to begin with let alone bringing in a riffle and trusting their officials -especially after fast and furious.
"I been Boycotting all things Mexican for years now anyway"
Lol ...wow I would never have guessed.
Excuse me while I eat my Taco Bell.=)
I eat at taco Bell too from time to time.Only because its an American owned chain.DUH!! And if its so uncomfortable and unsafe for Americans to go into Mexihell,we should make it just as bad for the Mexicans coming here to the U.S.And why shouldnt we Boycott Mexico? Thats the least we should do to them.We boycott all our other enemies,why not Mexico too?
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#112 Dec 22, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, i still need my lawn mowed and someone has to pick the citrus and vegetables...american's won't....
Oh God.You must be joking.You all still on that trip? You Mexicans call that "hard work"? No wonder why you lazy Mexicans cant fix your own country and risk your lives to come to America illegally and leetch off us for free handouts.There is NO jobs an American wont do.Who do you think have been doing ALL jobs before the illegal invasion from Mexico? I mow my own lawns and pick my own veggies and have done that my whole life just like all other Americans I know.Mexicans think all work is hard work,even mowing lawns.LOL!! Those are jobs that American high school and college students take to put themselves through school.Mexicans dont pick citrus anymore,they sit back and drain the welfare system and have babies they cant afford,complients of hard working U.S. tax payers to pick up the tab.Picking fruits and veggies are all done mechanically now.Not by Mexicans and now we have tomato's the size of watermellons.Mexicans are the ones that refuse to work,just ask all the drug runners from Mexico.Try joining the military like us white boys do.Or go to college to become doctors or Lawyers,not busboys or dishwahers like the Mexicans then say they are "hard workers".
Sirius

San Miguel Allende, Mexico

#113 Dec 22, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>
And why shouldnt we Boycott Mexico? Thats the least we should do to them. We boycott all our other enemies,why not Mexico too?
Well, I personally do not waste my time considering the USA an enemy, or hating them. That would be a loss of my limited time. I just consider it a difficult relationship that Mexico should manage.

Regarding the boycott that you propose, Mexico from 1920 to 1980 managed to be very little economically related to the USA. Currently we export a lot there, and I suppose that a MUTUAL boycott could be a problem for us for a while, as we move forward.

The USA for me is just another country, and if not by some gringos that live around or I see when I go to the supermarket, I could perfectly forget even that you exist, to turn you into a mere abstraction. There are dozens of other countries in which Mexicans are well treated, and even expect some help from us in hard times. Countries very exotic and interesting. And Mexico keeps in very good terms with them. Who knows if after the border is closed up, as many in this forum want, we could even be more friends of them.

But let's return to reality, regarding this boycott that you propose. Mexico trade with the USA is booming (it is not keeping what it is, is going deeper). If, as you say, you are a senior citizen, I see very ulikely that you desires will be fullfilled in you lifespan. So he you are in "Mexico Forum" (in reality a version of your tacobell, for this forum of Mexican has nothing but the title), eating your liver, geting your rants, and Reality remains more or less unmoved. Wasting your time... for which I give a sh*t, frankly.

Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#114 Dec 22, 2012
Sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I personally do not waste my time considering the USA an enemy, or hating them. That would be a loss of my limited time. I just consider it a difficult relationship that Mexico should manage.
Regarding the boycott that you propose, Mexico from 1920 to 1980 managed to be very little economically related to the USA. Currently we export a lot there, and I suppose that a MUTUAL boycott could be a problem for us for a while, as we move forward.
The USA for me is just another country, and if not by some gringos that live around or I see when I go to the supermarket, I could perfectly forget even that you exist, to turn you into a mere abstraction. There are dozens of other countries in which Mexicans are well treated, and even expect some help from us in hard times. Countries very exotic and interesting. And Mexico keeps in very good terms with them. Who knows if after the border is closed up, as many in this forum want, we could even be more friends of them.
But let's return to reality, regarding this boycott that you propose. Mexico trade with the USA is booming (it is not keeping what it is, is going deeper). If, as you say, you are a senior citizen, I see very ulikely that you desires will be fullfilled in you lifespan. So he you are in "Mexico Forum" (in reality a version of your tacobell, for this forum of Mexican has nothing but the title), eating your liver, geting your rants, and Reality remains more or less unmoved. Wasting your time... for which I give a sh*t, frankly.
Who says I'm a senior citizen? I'm far from it.As for the rest of the b.s. you posted,it all went in one ear and out the other.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#115 Dec 22, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, i still need my lawn mowed and someone has to pick the citrus and vegetables...american's won't....
Just have some white boys do it for you like we have done throughout our history.That way it will be done right and not half assed.
Sirius

San Miguel Allende, Mexico

#116 Dec 22, 2012
Ah, you are right, Bomb Mexico, I counfonded you with "Badtothebone", he is the senior citizen, I guess.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#117 Dec 22, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Who says I'm a senior citizen? I'm far from it.As for the rest of the b.s. you posted,it all went in one ear and out the other.
Who says i'm a mexican...GO F*CK YOURSELF.....
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#121 Dec 22, 2012
Sirius wrote:
Ah, you are right, Bomb Mexico, I counfonded you with "Badtothebone", he is the senior citizen, I guess.
How could you manage to screw that up? He's from New York and I'm from Cali.And you say I cant get my facts strait? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Clinton quits as NBC News reporter 13 hr Mike 6
Romney opens door, will it be Mitt vs Hillary C... Sat Tea Party Supporter 1
Support for U.S. overseas involvement jumps, po... Sat Cat74 23
Paul hits Clinton's 'shoot first' Syria policy Sat Le Jimbo 21
'Obama third term' label could hurt Hilary Clinton Fri SirPrize 30
Rand Paul: If 'Hillary Clinton worked for Bill ... Fri Gary 1
Hillary's Got a Millennial Problem Aug 29 WelbyMD 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••