GOP's strong field has no front runne...

GOP's strong field has no front runner for 2016

There are 111 comments on the NewsTalk 1230 story from Mar 10, 2014, titled GOP's strong field has no front runner for 2016. In it, NewsTalk 1230 reports that:

Contrary to conventional media wisdom, this week's CPAC proved Republicans are likely going to put a formidable team on the presidential field in 2016 - and they'll have at least one advantage going into the election: Their primaries are going to be much more interesting, dramatic and entertaining than the Democratic primaries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTalk 1230.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#113 Mar 16, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
We are $17 Trillion dollars in debt, and the debt is climbing.
Actually, it is less than $16 trillion and declining.

But facts have never been your friend, have they, Au LyingC*t74?

Cat74 wrote:
There are no American made Products

Location hidden

#114 Mar 16, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I leave the Democrats to nominate Women, the U S won't elect a woman.
Why is that, Au LyingC*t74?
Cat74 wrote:
Women aren't stupid, they are just slow.

Location hidden

#115 Mar 16, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're automatically ruling out any woman, single man, or married man without kids?
It helps if you remember C*t74 isn't female.
Cat74 wrote:
Women aren't stupid, they are just slow.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#116 Mar 16, 2014
The U S Debt is $17 Trillion dollars on it's way to $20 trillion dolllars before Obama leaves office. Obviously you know little about facts. Mr B

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#117 Mar 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is less than $16 trillion and declining.
But facts have never been your friend, have they, Au LyingC*t74?
<quoted text>
God help us all from gullible folks like you.
You think the debt is declining because you misread what your handlers told you.
The debt is not declining. It continues to increase and will increase into the foreseeable future.
You are like a ball of clay to your handlers, believing whatever they want you to believe.
They don't even have to lie to you, although they are perfectly willing able to do that.
Nope. They will tell you the truth, secure in the knowledge that you will misunderstand and truly believe the lie they want you to believe even if they themselves don't say it.

Location hidden

#118 Mar 16, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The U S Debt is $17 Trillion dollars
From the same person who said:
Cat74 wrote:
In the Holder-Obama Fast, and Furious project 250,000 weapons were lost,

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#119 Mar 16, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
How do you figure? I leave the Democrats to nominate Women, the U S won't elect a woman. No more firsts. No more people who need 7 1/2 years on the job training. Single men, married men with, or without children, with adequate experience would be electable. Republicans have many men who qualify. I like Dr Carson, Congressman Gowdy. Sen. Tim Scott. I don't want any candidate that has run for President in the past, no has beens. We need someone that will bring into Government experience, not just political donors like this President used to fill his cabinet..
I was going off your statement of wanting someone with a "nice wife and nice children". That would not only eliminate all women (seems rather sexist), but also all single men, and all married men without children.

So you would automatically reject someone like Gov Martinez of New Mexico, Gov. Fallin of Oklahoma, Gov Haley of South Carolina, former Gov Whitman of New Jersey, former Gov (now Senator) Shaheen of New Hampshire, former Gov Lingle of Hawaii, all with 4-8 years of executive experience just because they're women?

How about the CEOs of the Fortune 500 companies: Hewlett-Packard, IBM, PepsiCo, Arch Daniels Midland, Lockheed, Dupont, General Dynamics, Xerox, Duke Energy, Avon, Campbell Soup, Gannett, & Yahoo? Would you reject them as well with all they business experience just because they're women?

What about the military leadership & experience of Generals Dunwoody, Wolfenbarger, Horoho, or any of the other 70 general & admirals currently in the military just because they're women?

And of course you'll be rejecting current & former cabinet members such Sec of State- Rice, Clinton, and Homeland Security- Napolitano, just because they're women as well?

Well at least you have your priorities down....

They need a penis that works with women (no gays allowed) and has produced offspring.

Wow, that's certainly a wide open field of candidates to choose from!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#121 Aug 6, 2014
Warren/Booker 2016 Booker 2020

Location hidden

#122 Aug 6, 2014
Osama Been Romney 2016

Location hidden

#123 Aug 6, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The U S Debt is $17 Trillion dollars on it's way to $20 trillion dolllars before Obama leaves office. Obviously you know little about facts. Mr B
Warren/Booker 2016
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#124 Aug 9, 2014
So if Hillary runs for President, and by some chance won, what would she do about Engergizer? She could be a real problem for the new President. So funny. Billy isn't in the W H yet, and there are already scandals with females. So funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 10 min Synque 24
News Are Black Voters Ready For Hillary Clinton? 12 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Judge Sets Monthly Releases for Clinton Emails 36 min Cordwainer Trout 10
News Santorum Launches Second White House Bid 37 min Your Ex 19
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 39 min Le Jimbo 229
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 43 min American_Infidel 151
News In New Hampshire, Bernie Sanders takes aim at H... 46 min Le Jimbo 2
More from around the web