RNC moves to freeze out networks on d...

RNC moves to freeze out networks on debates

There are 121 comments on the TheBostonChannel.com story from Aug 16, 2013, titled RNC moves to freeze out networks on debates. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

The Republican National Committee approved a resolution Friday vowing to sideline CNN and NBC from the presidential primary debate process in 2016 unless the networks abandon plans to produce programs about Hillary Clinton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#111 Aug 20, 2013
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
and getting coached on how to testify this time all the while on a taxpayer paid vacation.
You are absolutely right.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#112 Aug 20, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>She is probably having all her memories of wrong-doing erased.
Actually Lois is writing a book on how a bunch of tea party knuckledraggers had the f''king nerve to ask for a tax exemption.

Location hidden

#113 Aug 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Lois is writing a book on how a bunch of tea party knuckledraggers had the f''king nerve to ask for a tax exemption.
Actually, if that was an attempt at humor, it failed miserably. Nice mouth.

Location hidden

#114 Aug 20, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, if that was an attempt at humor, it failed miserably. Nice mouth.
It was an attempt at ridicule. I thought it was pretty successful.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#115 Aug 20, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has no clue what he's doing because of Bush. But, as Hillary says,'what difference does it make now'.
Why wouldn't he?

NOW teabaggers are mad because Obama is continuing most of THEIR policies?

Location hidden

#116 Aug 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It was an attempt at ridicule. I thought it was pretty successful.
That was your mistake, you thought.
i see oj

Virginia Beach, VA

#117 Aug 20, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you.
Both congress and the senate can kill bills.
But you specifically called out the senate as killing congress's "brilliant" bills.
"It's right there on the site you quoted.
And cherry picked data from because, yes, you are a partisan hack.
And you know it".
So post them.
Poor teabagger.
Ummm, no.

The original question:

"What does Govtrack give as the number of bills sent from the House to the Senate and not acted on?"

Why do you refuse to answer?

Poor dishonest leftist

Location hidden

#118 Aug 20, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>That was your mistake, you thought.
Too lame, teddy. Shoo.
spud

United States

#119 Aug 20, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't he?
NOW teabaggers are mad because Obama is continuing most of THEIR policies?
Obama wants nothing to do with "teabagger" policies. That would mean he would nave to budget and spend responsibility. "Teabagger" ideology is the bane of every irresponsible liberal spendthrift. Obama is more like the retarded neocons who are in charge of the Republican party.

Location hidden

#120 Aug 20, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Obama wants nothing to do with "teabagger" policies. That would mean he would nave to budget and spend responsibility. "Teabagger" ideology is the bane of every irresponsible liberal spendthrift. Obama is more like the retarded neocons who are in charge of the Republican party.
Teabagger ideology is the bane of all lucid Americans. It is ignorant, mean-spirited, simple-minded jabbering.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#121 Aug 21, 2013
i see oj wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, no.
The original question:
"What does Govtrack give as the number of bills sent from the House to the Senate and not acted on?"
Why do you refuse to answer?
Poor dishonest leftist
They don't give it.

But you lied and stated they did.

"It's right there on the site you quoted".

Had you even looked you would have known that, as with all teabaggers, they don't do research before engaging brain.

Poor lying teabagger.
Harris

Indianapolis, IN

#122 Aug 21, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
So I guess the GOPasaur primary debates will only be on FOX.
Seems about right, since FOX viewers are the only ones interested.
The Democratic primary debates will be on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, PBS, TBS, TNT, SCIFY, FX, USA, Animal Planet, Court TV, etc, etc, etc.
Yup. All the networks tht carry their water for them.

Location hidden

#123 Aug 21, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Too lame, teddy. Shoo.
Aw, comme on. I like to have fun just as you do.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#124 Aug 21, 2013
Repubs owe Dems not a thing. Dems interfere in Repub affairs. During the Repub primaries they much more approved of Romney. Then of course did the 180 degree turn once he was nominated as the Repub presidential candidate. We have has four cycles of voters growing disenfranchised with Repub candidates. Even in 2004 when Bush won somewhat easily. There were those who knew the domestic police state apparatus being set up was stupid. We had one in 2010 that had a glimmer of hope. But the elitists just stayed in power and gave us the same old, same old. Tell the Dems to take a hike. All of them. for it does not matter anymore for Repub voters unless we they get a conservative. And one who get through the mine field of all the issues. The wars must be ended. Freedom must return at home. What is not to understand about this?

Location hidden

#125 Aug 21, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, comme on. I like to have fun just as you do.
s/b: come
Huh

Faribault, MN

#126 Aug 21, 2013
All GOP wants is the FNC-fox Nazi channel to run is so they can control it and make sure freedom of speech and press is crushed. GOP hates freedom and equality so much it makes me sick how anyone can like them.

Location hidden

#127 Aug 21, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, comme on. I like to have fun just as you do.
You're killing you.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#128 Aug 21, 2013
serfs up wrote:
Repubs owe Dems not a thing. Dems interfere in Repub affairs. During the Repub primaries they much more approved of Romney. Then of course did the 180 degree turn once he was nominated as the Repub presidential candidate. We have has four cycles of voters growing disenfranchised with Repub candidates. Even in 2004 when Bush won somewhat easily. There were those who knew the domestic police state apparatus being set up was stupid. We had one in 2010 that had a glimmer of hope. But the elitists just stayed in power and gave us the same old, same old. Tell the Dems to take a hike. All of them. for it does not matter anymore for Repub voters unless we they get a conservative. And one who get through the mine field of all the issues. The wars must be ended. Freedom must return at home. What is not to understand about this?
Romney destroyed all other republican candidates during debates. He made most of them look silly. Romney just couldn't use the same debate tactics against Obama. They didn't work. So blame Romney for his downfall, not democrats.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#129 Aug 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
All GOP wants is the FNC-fox Nazi channel to run is so they can control it and make sure freedom of speech and press is crushed. GOP hates freedom and equality so much it makes me sick how anyone can like them.
Don't the gops know that these tactics show they have little confidence in their candidates and have to move the goal posts to have any chance of being successful/

This tactic will backfire.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#130 Aug 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney destroyed all other republican candidates during debates. He made most of them look silly. Romney just couldn't use the same debate tactics against Obama. They didn't work. So blame Romney for his downfall, not democrats.
There were several so called conservative neo cons that canceled each other out. Also, Santorum stayed in it longer because at the time it was reported that he would cancel out Ron Paul or take votes from him. It didn't matter in the end. Because the Repubs froze out Ron Paul at the convention and if they has any chance, lost it there. Romney even made statements before the convention that the was going to have a very active foreign policy which meant no changes and even more potential wars. The Dems seem to be doing much of the same thing even though they deny while it is happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Divided America: Clinton highlights lack of wom... 15 min Elarena 10
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 16 min Holbrook 52
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 19 min Responsibility 5,388
News Booker hits on economic inequality in conventio... 29 min Responsibility 1
News Trump bounces into the lead 43 min Responsibility 61
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Brian_G 7,039
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 2 hr YouDidntBuildThat 130
More from around the web