Joe Biden and filling the Hillary vacuum

Joe Biden and filling the Hillary vacuum

There are 33 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 12, 2013, titled Joe Biden and filling the Hillary vacuum. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Talk of Hillary Clinton running for president is everywhere. The actual Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, is much harder to find.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Aug 12, 2013
Don't fall for it Joe - IT'S A TRAP.
Cat74

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2013
C'mon. I'll cross over to vote for Joe. He needs all the votes he can get.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 12, 2013
Perhaps he can run as VP again. He just needs to find another clean, articulate dream, man.
Cat74

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2013
Maybe Uncle Joe will ask Hillary to be his veep. They can't let those records fall into a Republican President's hands. When was the last time a political elected their people to 3 terms in a row?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#6 Aug 12, 2013
McConnell's comment about the golden girls just shows how far the republicans have got to scramble out of the gutter and move forward to 2013.

Get your hiking boots on and scratch your way to this century, my dear Party of NoNos - you have a long way to go.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#8 Aug 12, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
The Murderous of Benghazi can't run
I would guess, dear friend, the murderers are not amerikkkkan citizens. Try again ....

“ORLANDO STRONG (ACT OF WAR)”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 12, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
McConnell's comment about the golden girls just shows how far the republicans have got to scramble out of the gutter and move forward to 2013.
Get your hiking boots on and scratch your way to this century, my dear Party of NoNos - you have a long way to go.
When are you going to hold Obama accountable for this economy, debt, taxes, spending, Obama care, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, NSA scandal, IRS scandal, AP/Fox news scandal????

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Aug 12, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
The Murderous of Benghazi can't run
You can barely walk.

And "murderous" is an apt way to describe your spelling.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#14 Aug 12, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Keep up the bad work, dearie, you sound like you come from the Wright/birtherism crowd. How did that work for ya!?

I would expect you guys to fixate on Benghawoozie after all the republicants will have to foist us better candidates than McPalin and Romney/his sidekick.

I believe that the more rational and reasoned voters will be more informed and look at the big picture.

I wish you luck.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#15 Aug 12, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to hold Obama accountable ...
... well at least you did not blame President Obama for 9/11.

Well done!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 12, 2013
Jim Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
laurel, you're a Schemp biden fanatic, aren't ya ?
lil girl
Your misspelling of Shemp Howard's name makes you buffoona non-grata.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 12, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>The HAG of Benghazi can't run.
No one asked you to.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 12, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazicrats be stupid.
Weinercrats have no sense of humor.
There is a vacuum because Obamanazis SUCK OUT LOUD.
Does anyone appreciate your sense of tumor? If so, when do they get their one hour in the general population?
Cat74

United States

#20 Aug 12, 2013
It isn't just Benghazi. Hillary has many skeletons in her closet. There's Vince Foster, the property scam in Arkansas, her turning a blind eye to Billy's affairs, her drinking, and public drunkenness. Why would she want to drag all that up at a time when Americans are already disgusted with other corruptions in the current Administration. She will be 66 years old. Plus Americans will not elect a mere woman!! Never have and likely won't any time soon. I like Condi Rice, but with all her experience, and stature she couldn't be elected either.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#21 Aug 12, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
It isn't just Benghazi. Hillary has many skeletons in her closet. There's Vince Foster, the property scam in Arkansas, her turning a blind eye to Billy's affairs, her drinking, and public drunkenness. Why would she want to drag all that up at a time when Americans are already disgusted with other corruptions in the current Administration. She will be 66 years old. Plus Americans will not elect a mere woman!! Never have and likely won't any time soon. I like Condi Rice, but with all her experience, and stature she couldn't be elected either.
She threw huma under the bus too. They were very close.
Cat74

United States

#22 Aug 12, 2013
I cannot believe in a country of 300,000,000 people we cannot find one man with the proper character and honest and ambition to take on Joe Biden in 2016

Location hidden

#23 Aug 12, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I cannot believe in a country of 300,000,000 people we cannot find one man with the proper character and honest and ambition to take on Joe Biden in 2016
You have to look past the Republicans and Teaboobs.
Cat74

United States

#24 Aug 12, 2013
And the Democrats are smart? I'd settle for sober, but that isn't going to happen. Up until Hillary failed as Secretary of State I thought she might be able to carry it off if only, because she was in the W H for 8 years, and got away with many things an ordinary person couldn't handle. But after Benghazi when she stood beside Obama next to the dead, and lied to the families I figured she just threw it all away.

Location hidden

#26 Aug 12, 2013
Rockhard wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wet your finger before you wipe Hillarys azz?
You are too inert to be angry at. Quit drooling.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#27 Aug 13, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess, dear friend, the murderers are not amerikkkkan citizens. Try again ....
hmmmmmmm accessories to crimes are also guilty in capital crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 2 min serfs up 245
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min woodtick57 2,942
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 20 min Sara 44
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 22 min serfs up 17
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 29 min spocko 968
News Julian Castro says he's not being vetted for vi... 50 min jury 7
News Biden to rip Trump: Bullying is not a foreign p... 1 hr Cat74 80
More from around the web