John Kerry next Sec. of State?

Dec 15, 2012 Full story: ABC15.com 9

President Obama has decided to nominate Sen. John Kerry to be the next secretary of state and could make a formal announcement as early as next week, a Democrat who spoke to Kerry told CNN Saturday.

Full Story

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Makes MUCH more sense to have him at State than at the Pentagon. They're mentioning Hagel for the latter, apparently.
the three amigom

Hanoi, Vietnam

#2 Dec 17, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
Makes MUCH more sense to have him at State than at the Pentagon. They're mentioning Hagel for the latter, apparently.
listen
chrissy

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2012
What a schmuck!! A man who thew his medals over the white house fence to protest the Vietnam nam war...

But later admitted he stole another soldiers medals and tossed them because he couldn't part with his own.

A man of honor? Dignity? Deserving of such an office? Bwahaha

Only in liberal land where character don't matter!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#4 Dec 17, 2012
chrissy wrote:
What a schmuck!! A man who thew his medals over the white house fence to protest the Vietnam nam war...
But later admitted he stole another soldiers medals and tossed them because he couldn't part with his own.
So you voted for four deferment Mitt, the quiche eating draftdodger? Now that's character for you.

Bwahaha Four more years of teabag tears.
chrissy

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>So you voted for four deferment Mitt, the quiche eating draftdodger? Now that's character for you.

Bwahaha Four more years of teabag tears.
Please keep believing everything you hear on Chris Matthews, you sound so intelligent I can hardly stand it. ;)

Apparently, you have the attention Span of a gnat. Let's try and stick to the subject, John Kerry...

Do you recall the insulting accusations Kerry made of his fellow soldiers in the field? His statements were proven to be gross exaggerations. Here's an exert:

“They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

John O’Neill, founder of "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth", recently said:“To make him [Kerry] secretary of defense or the secretary of state would be a disaster for our national security. It really would be a total forfeiture of the loyalty that we owe the troops in the field."

So don't take my word for it, listen to the men who served with Kerry. If the people who know him best don't think he has the character, or integrity to serve as Secretary of State. Why should we?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#6 Dec 19, 2012
chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep believing everything you hear on Chris Matthews, you sound so intelligent I can hardly stand it. ;)
Apparently, you have the attention Span of a gnat. Let's try and stick to the subject, John Kerry...
Do you recall the insulting accusations Kerry made of his fellow soldiers in the field? His statements were proven to be gross exaggerations. Here's an exert:
“They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”
John O’Neill, founder of "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth", recently said:“To make him [Kerry] secretary of defense or the secretary of state would be a disaster for our national security. It really would be a total forfeiture of the loyalty that we owe the troops in the field."
So don't take my word for it, listen to the men who served with Kerry. If the people who know him best don't think he has the character, or integrity to serve as Secretary of State. Why should we?
This whole bullshit scenario was orchestrated by none other than T. Boone Pickens. TexASS oil man. You are a typical frightwingnut that can't think for themselves. And I don't take the word of any of you Sunshine Patriots. I wasn't on Kerry's boat, but I was there. All the Repub Chickenhawks dodged the draft, including your loser candidate. Kerry is a veteran, Mittens is a four deferment draftdodger. O'Neill is full of shit since he never even served with Kerry. He got on PCF94 after Kerry left.

All other living members of Kerry's crew except one supported his presidential bid, and some frequently campaigned with him as his self-described "band of brothers".
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>This whole bullshit scenario was orchestrated by none other than T. Boone Pickens. TexASS oil man. You are a typical frightwingnut that can't think for themselves. And I don't take the word of any of you Sunshine Patriots. I wasn't on Kerry's boat, but I was there. All the Repub Chickenhawks dodged the draft, including your loser candidate. Kerry is a veteran, Mittens is a four deferment draftdodger. O'Neill is full of shit since he never even served with Kerry. He got on PCF94 after Kerry left.
All other living members of Kerry's crew except one supported his presidential bid, and some frequently campaigned with him as his self-described "band of brothers".
Your motto was "lets retreat, lets get outta here"! Just like Kerry" Because its all one way. Drivel! p.s....I voted for Kerry in 2004, a true story! but not enough for the likes of you..

#9 Dec 19, 2012
chrissy wrote:
Schmucks are the ones attacking Sen. Kerry for things he did as a young man 35-40 years ago. Why do they do that?

Because that's all they've got. Character doesn't matter to them.

#10 Dec 19, 2012
chrissy wrote:
.....EDITED....John O’Neill, founder of "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth", recently said:“To make him [Kerry] secretary of defense or the secretary of state would be a disaster for our national security. It really would be a total forfeiture of the loyalty that we owe the troops in the field.".....EDITED....
That's all we need to know. "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth" was an attack group funded by far right Republican PACs in order to smear Kerry during the leadup to the 2004 election. NOTHING they say can be taken the least bit seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 48 min Lawrence Wolf 400
Rand Paul urges California GOP to try new tactics 3 hr Don Joe 1
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 4 hr Edthirty 336
The Biggest Economic-and Political-Puzzle: Pers... Sat fatbacks x 1
Bill Clinton takes a shot at Netayahu Sep 19 Obama Bad 54
Hillary Clinton Turns Attention to Women Voters Sep 18 bottlecap 1
Hillary Clinton Blames Republicans for 'Egregio... Sep 18 Far Away 1
•••

Hillary Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE