Does It Matter If Obama Is Gay?

Does It Matter If Obama Is Gay?

There are 1 comment on the Pleasanton Weekly story from Feb 23, 2013, titled Does It Matter If Obama Is Gay?. In it, Pleasanton Weekly reports that:

This story probably won't bother already diseased liberals at all. But some of us still have virtues and values that we will continue to defend despite our nation's collapse into moral iniquity right before our very eyes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pleasanton Weekly.

Jared

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Not really. I'm sure Obama isn't the first Washington leader to put on the high heels . But I'll tell you what really bothers me is how he's turned Washington into a Hollywood Studiio. Ever since Clinton the White House has become an Outhouse, such a filthy disrespected place. The American People hate DC and all of their Lobbists. I'm really surprised the majority of us just don't "break" from the Republic. Obama is such a radical man who doesn't understand the consequences of his actions. For example Obamacare: it will bankrupt the country within a couple of years. It's impossible to rely on 40% of the working, tax-payers to support the other 60% of the Entitlement crowd. Does Obama care? Of course not- he just reads speeches off a TelePromter and takes another expensive vacation. Does it matter that Obama might' be gay? To the majority of Americans -yes- but he's turned off over half the nation with his socio-leftist ideology that they just choose to ignore him. Most people that I talk with about the country just want it to "go ahead and collapse" so that we can start over. Sad. So sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump hypes mock video of golf ball seen striki... 21 min fingers mcgurke 127
News Hillary Clinton Won't Rule Out Questioning The ... 22 min fingers mcgurke 21
News The case for Trump-Russia collusion: We're gett... 33 min Prosperity Fundie... 95
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 39 min Trump is a joke 667
News Clinton mocks 'manspreading' Putin 40 min anonymous 11
News Hillary Clinton's New Book Had the Best Opening... 1 hr Trump is a joke 10
News Dorothy van den Honert: Some advice for Hillary... 1 hr The Worlds Bigges... 20
More from around the web