Protestant militants target Northern Ireland party

Dec 6, 2012 Full story: SFGate 237

Police Service of Northern Ireland officers move forward to protect Belfast City Hall as a Protestant mob approaches, in Northern Ireland, Monday, Dec.

Full Story
stuarty

London, UK

#143 Dec 8, 2012
they would disagree that there has been peace,just cause some stopped ...and whats different from their cause than gerry and martins...one who fought it for 30 years has to be a hypocrite to accuse the other of being wrong..just a view im sure they hold on sin fein and brendan mcconville was a sinn fein member..
stuarty

London, UK

#144 Dec 8, 2012
Three men in their 40s have been charged with terror offences over the discovery of a homemade rocket in a car in Londonderry.

They are charged with possession of explosives, conspiracy to murder and having articles for use in terrorism.

The men are due before Derry's Magistrates Court on Monday. Another man was released.

A senior police officer has said he has no doubt the rocket was to be used to try and kill his officers.

Chief Supt Stephen Martin said the device was of a type used extensively by insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"This a weapon which is used primarily to attack armoured vehicles and kill the occupants of those vehicles," Chief Supt Martin said.

Chief Supt Martin said three of the rockets, which he termed "explosively formed projectiles" had previously been seized in Northern Ireland recently, but this was the first in Derry.

Some residents had to leave their homes while the Army dealt with the device which was found in an operation targeting dissident republican activity..

another 3 for christmas dinner on roe4 r mayb they will be on hunger strike pack lunches from the tuck shop

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#145 Dec 8, 2012
stuarty wrote:
they would disagree that there has been peace,just cause some stopped ...and whats different from their cause than gerry and martins...one who fought it for 30 years has to be a hypocrite to accuse the other of being wrong..just a view im sure they hold on sin fein and brendan mcconville was a sinn fein member..
Don't you understand that the WHOLE WORLD is sick of all this sh*te?

Tit for tat bollocks. Dissidents on both sides. The world is fed up with it all, you can include the UK and the ROI in that, and the vast majority of NI.

We're sick of it, peace accord was signed, that was the end of it.

Move on, everyone else outside of NI is waiting for you to catch up....
stuarty

London, UK

#146 Dec 8, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand that the WHOLE WORLD is sick of all this sh*te?
Tit for tat bollocks. Dissidents on both sides. The world is fed up with it all, you can include the UK and the ROI in that, and the vast majority of NI.
We're sick of it, peace accord was signed, that was the end of it.
Move on, everyone else outside of NI is waiting for you to catch up....
yes this is my point we voted for peace... gerry said his troops are going away more or less .. what has the protestant community got outa it ..and still the community is under attack.. well gerrys troops didnt all agree with him we are no further forward just restarting...the republican estates arnt run by sin fein any more .. but you will blame the prods as always and they picked the time for this attack when tensions are high ... to get a reaction and get loyalists back in their game..[their]

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#147 Dec 8, 2012
stuarty wrote:
<quoted text>yes this is my point we voted for peace... gerry said his troops are going away more or less .. what has the protestant community got outa it ..and still the community is under attack.. well gerrys troops didnt all agree with him we are no further forward just restarting...the republican estates arnt run by sin fein any more .. but you will blame the prods as always and they picked the time for this attack when tensions are high ... to get a reaction and get loyalists back in their game..[their]
The last thing we need on this island is a return to all that sh*te. Truly its the last thing we need.

No one cares anymore, you know what I mean Stuarty?

The attitude will be if it all kicks off again ''that lot are all kicking off again, fcuk them this time they had their chance''. I'm sure that will be the opinions of most people on the streets of the ROI and the UK (NI excepted) you know what I mean man?

The UK won't be too keen on sending the army back in again, and the ROI won't want anything to do with it. I can't see it going back to all that myself, but if it does no one will want anything to do with it.

Much better for everyone to work together.

Whats wrong with a NI flag that represents BOTH communities and a NI anthem that represents BOTH communities? If Unionists thought about it logically, it may actually strenghten NI's place in the union...
stuarty

London, UK

#148 Dec 8, 2012
its them few thousand standing outside in the freezing cold this last few nite that might not like what you suggest but we will see how it plays out .. they dont care about the world, just their own world and at the min its under threat from bomb and democracy now as some move goal posts g.l

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#149 Dec 8, 2012
stuarty wrote:
its them few thousand standing outside in the freezing cold this last few nite that might not like what you suggest but we will see how it plays out .. they dont care about the world, just their own world and at the min its under threat from bomb and democracy now as some move goal posts g.l
I know what you mean, but the world, most importantly the UK, doesn't want a return to the past. Nor does the ROI or its people, myself included.

Now I'm willing to have a good slagging match and a debate on here about the past. But I'm totally against anyone who is thinking of kicking it all off again up there, Republicans included, as are the majority of people in the ROI....

Worst thing that could happen is for all that misery to return to peoples lives in NI....
rio

Beckenham, UK

#150 Dec 8, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be the dumbest fuckhole in the history of the world.
yes that is exactly what i wrote. BUT YOU FUCKWIT,it is also EXACTLY what you wrote in a previous post!all i did was replace the words "Northern Ireland" and "so called loyalists" with the words "British Muslim" to expose YOUR hypocrisy and it worked, but with the added bonus of highlighting your total lack of brains.
read the two post below fuckwit, the first one is yours.
Rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should have a referendum across the WHOLE of the UK to decide what to do about Northern Ireland, and not be held hostage by a small bunch of so-called loyalists who are the cause of these troubles.
I can't predict all the Brits want to jettison Ulster, but it would be a close call, I am sure. Most people in England, at least, are sick to the teeth about all the problems brought up by Northern Ireland.
Give Ulster to the Republic, I say, as it should have been done 100 years ago!
now my post:
try this exercise RIO/RONAN and see how long it takes for your head to explode.
Maybe we should have a referendum across the WHOLE of the UK to decide what to do about "British Muslims", and not be held hostage by a small bunch of so-called "British Muslims" who are the cause of these troubles.
what iv'e done there is take YOUR text and changed a few words,let me know what you think.(after you have reported me to Topix for Islamophobia,will do)"
read the last paragraph you moron ,i even took the time to explain to you what i was doing.but you still didnt get it did you.
unbelievable!
dont try to deny it genius, it there in black and white ,this thread post#40
You already had my answers:

Post #43

Go for it, I agree with you.
I don't know what troubles the Muslims have created, but go for it.
I wasn't aware there was a Muslim plot to seize power and to keep it in spite of our institutions, but if you have a case, go for it.
I would accept the result, which ever way it goes.
I am a firm believer in the rule of law, and the ballot box.
But don't forget than about 5 millions of Muslims are already British and have the right to vote too.

Then, this referendum will send a very strong message among other ethnic communities which may feel threatened as well (their turn may be next). But take a chance, and see if Indians, Chinese, Caribeans, Asians of all sorts, Africans, the3 mixed-race, plus the damned liberals, the lefties and Guardian readers you despise also will vote for your scheme to tackle "your" Muslim problem.

I really don't think you would pull it through Miki, I really don't. But try it. If you loose, do us a favour and leave the country ... LMFAO

Post #129

You were talking about a referendum across the whole of the UK, about the "Muslim problm" you seem to have.

I think you should have it, and let the country decide what to do about ethnic minorities, don't you agree?

Under threat, ethnic minorities and those who support them will form quite a powerful political force, and ,I suspect, defeat any attempt you have to exclude Muslims from Britain, like in your dreams.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#151 Dec 8, 2012
stuarty wrote:
<quoted text>

the men who set cemtex and a timer in hotels, shopping centers etc were to blame for n.i troubles but you keep defending their actions..
Do you think they did that for no reason?

Do you think terrorism is a spontaneous activity?
Prior to it is always a background of resistance to oppression, discrimination and lack of justice?

It's the Loyalists who were the cause of terrorism in Northern Ireland!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#152 Dec 9, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
You already had my answers:
Post #43
Go for it, I agree with you.
I don't know what troubles the Muslims have created, but go for it.
I wasn't aware there was a Muslim plot to seize power and to keep it in spite of our institutions, but if you have a case, go for it.
I would accept the result, which ever way it goes.
I am a firm believer in the rule of law, and the ballot box.
But don't forget than about 5 millions of Muslims are already British and have the right to vote too.
Then, this referendum will send a very strong message among other ethnic communities which may feel threatened as well (their turn may be next). But take a chance, and see if Indians, Chinese, Caribeans, Asians of all sorts, Africans, the3 mixed-race, plus the damned liberals, the lefties and Guardian readers you despise also will vote for your scheme to tackle "your" Muslim problem.
I really don't think you would pull it through Miki, I really don't. But try it. If you loose, do us a favour and leave the country ... LMFAO
Post #129
You were talking about a referendum across the whole of the UK, about the "Muslim problm" you seem to have.
I think you should have it, and let the country decide what to do about ethnic minorities, don't you agree?
Under threat, ethnic minorities and those who support them will form quite a powerful political force, and ,I suspect, defeat any attempt you have to exclude Muslims from Britain, like in your dreams.
WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON!

YOU wanted a referendum to exclude British people from Britain NOT ME, YOU !

you still dont understand do you ?

I USED YOUR OWN POST TO EXPOSE YOU FOR THE NASTY BIGOT YOU ARE.
I USED YOUR OWN POST TO EXPOSE YOU FOR THE NASTY HYPOCRITE YOU ARE.

and now you try to accuse me of wanting to do to Muslims THE EXACT same thing YOU wanted to do to NI Protestants!!!!

the cherry on the top is you are trying to condemn ME USING YOUR OWN POST!

unbelievable !

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#153 Dec 9, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think they did that for no reason?
Do you think terrorism is a spontaneous activity?
Prior to it is always a background of resistance to oppression, discrimination and lack of justice?
It's the Loyalists who were the cause of terrorism in Northern Ireland!
so.murdering unarmed men ,women and children is acceptable(to you) as long as the murders ARE NOT spontaneous?
stuarty

London, UK

#154 Dec 9, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think they did that for no reason?
Do you think terrorism is a spontaneous activity?
Prior to it is always a background of resistance to oppression, discrimination and lack of justice?
It's the Loyalists who were the cause of terrorism in Northern Ireland!
do you admit they said they were at war with the british army.........not f****n tesco's ,hotels or unborn babies etc they had a target but did not take it on... they killed their own people as well as their enemy .. the old ira signed away the 6 counties yet you blame the loyalists.. dub teach him irish history he is clueless.. read his posts

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#155 Dec 9, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing we need on this island is a return to all that sh*te. Truly its the last thing we need.
No one cares anymore, you know what I mean Stuarty?
The attitude will be if it all kicks off again ''that lot are all kicking off again, fcuk them this time they had their chance''. I'm sure that will be the opinions of most people on the streets of the ROI and the UK (NI excepted) you know what I mean man?
The UK won't be too keen on sending the army back in again, and the ROI won't want anything to do with it. I can't see it going back to all that myself, but if it does no one will want anything to do with it.
Much better for everyone to work together.
Whats wrong with a NI flag that represents BOTH communities and a NI anthem that represents BOTH communities? If Unionists thought about it logically, it may actually strenghten NI's place in the union...
itsa good thought duba but have the events of the last week or so not shown evry1 that somethin like that isa long long way of thats the big big mistake alliance have made a mistake im not sure they will recover from ever certainly not in middle and working class areas of south and east belfast where they have made huge gains over the years theve lost 10s of thousands of votes in just 1 week
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#156 Dec 9, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, but the world, most importantly the UK, doesn't want a return to the past. Nor does the ROI or its people, myself included.
Now I'm willing to have a good slagging match and a debate on here about the past. But I'm totally against anyone who is thinking of kicking it all off again up there, Republicans included, as are the majority of people in the ROI....
Worst thing that could happen is for all that misery to return to peoples lives in NI....
So would you agree that the very worst threat to the peace are the people who call themselves the IRA?
rio

UK

#157 Dec 9, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
so.murdering unarmed men ,women and children is acceptable(to you) as long as the murders ARE NOT spontaneous?
Armed resistance isn't spontaneous, you fool!!

Do you have to twist every post for your bigoted agenda?

Are oppression and discrimination acceptable for you?
rio

UK

#158 Dec 9, 2012
stuarty wrote:
<quoted text>do you admit they said they were at war with the british army.........not f****n tesco's ,hotels or unborn babies etc they had a target but did not take it on... they killed their own people as well as their enemy .. the old ira signed away the 6 counties yet you blame the loyalists.. dub teach him irish history he is clueless.. read his posts
The nationalist in the Soujth experienced decades of oppression, discrimination and denial of civil right under the Loyalists.
Man of War

UK

#159 Dec 9, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
The nationalist in the Soujth experienced decades of oppression, discrimination and denial of civil right under the Loyalists.
Surely you mean the North?
rio

UK

#160 Dec 9, 2012
Man of War wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you mean the North?
Yes, I meant the North !!!

Some brain fade, eh ......
Man of War

UK

#161 Dec 9, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I meant the North !!!
Some brain fade, eh ......
Easy done I suppose.
It's one fcuked up situation whatever way you look at it.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#162 Dec 9, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Armed resistance isn't spontaneous, you fool!!
Do you have to twist every post for your bigoted agenda?
Are oppression and discrimination acceptable for you?
it would seem oppression and discrimination are acceptable to you, you are the one who wanted to have a referendum with the purpose of taking away the British citizenship of thousands of British people.

Armed resistance to you is killing unarmed people as they go about their daily life,shopping ,visiting the pub etc.

it speaks volumes about your character that you think murdering an innocent mother out doing a bit of shopping is "armed resistance"

you pathetic bigoted little man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 1 hr Retired SOF 15
After being impeached in 1998, Clinton said he ... 1 hr tha Professor 34
Bought Some Coochie on Backpage... Wed Casa 1
NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Dec 16 swedenforever 108
Chuck Schumer on Hillary Clinton: 'I'll bet she... Dec 16 Sterkfontein Swar... 10
Can Obama's presidency be saved? Dec 15 fedupwiththemess 942
Clinton on protests: People need to feel everyb... Dec 15 reality is a crutch 2
More from around the web