Time for Obama to find the right words

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 8, 2008, titled Time for Obama to find the right words. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

With arithmetic on his side, Barack Obama still should be heavily favored to win the Democratic presidential nomination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 133
Next Last
red

Westville, IL

#2813 Nov 4, 2012
Obama just stated at campaign stop in NH: Al Qaeda is on the run. That's right Mr. President, ran right to our embassy in Benghazi. Americans are smarter than you think Mr. President.
red

Westville, IL

#2814 Nov 4, 2012
red wrote:
Obama just stated at campaign stop in NH: Al Qaeda is on the run. That's right Mr. President, ran right to our embassy in Benghazi. Americans are smarter than you think Mr. President.
Would really like to know why this was judged as spam, etc. I watched the live broadcast this morning when Obama sid, "Al Qaeda is on the run". Those were his exact words. I just stated what our Commander in Chief said word for word.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#2815 Nov 4, 2012
mulambo k s wrote:
Big up 2 the cadidat Barack O,u r the right man to lead this big and powerfull country 4 the second time.God bless u.
Your country can have him, thanks.

“Computer Sick?”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2816 Nov 4, 2012
The recent "sandy" will somehow sway the people's decisiveness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 133
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Clinton Cash': They're not dead broke anymore 52 min Tazo 8
News Rand Paul accuses Hillary Clinton of copying hi... 1 hr Tazo 7
News Look who's speaking Spanish: It's the 2016 Repu... 3 hr Common Sense 44
News Jeb Bush: Our enemies must 'fear' US again 3 hr Common Sense 3
News Officer: Shooting at Muhammad cartoon contest i... 5 hr Welcome to Texas 4
News On the heels of GOP crowd, Clinton will be a fi... 8 hr RayOne 146
News Vermont's Sanders starts presidential bid in Ne... 14 hr sandy1 3
More from around the web