Clinton to testify on Benghazi Jan. 23

Jan 14, 2013 Full story: Yahoo! 101

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton holds a briefing book as she sits in her office suite at the State Department a Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will testify Jan.

Full Story
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#102 Jan 17, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
Hillary Schultz,'I know nothing'. The Commandant sez I vill know NOTHING!
That, I like..
Lepor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#104 Jan 17, 2013
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
He lied to us about what happened. Is that important to you?
Might not have been re elected if we knew the truth.
Did we find any WMDs?
How many Americans died in that lie?
Didn't W get re-elected?
Aren't you making a little too much of this?

And Obama didn't lie. And if he did lie, it was to cover up the truth about the CIA safehouse that was also overrun. did ya ever think that operation may have had something to do with the amount of security the consulate had? I mean really' what is more important, protecting 1 ambassador, or protecting CIA black ops?
And shouldn't the president lie to us about the questionable activities of the CIA?
COme on dude, drop it already. IT's really not gaining any traction
Spike

Akron, OH

#106 Jan 18, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
Hillary has had plenty of time to get her LIES in order. The slithering dyke would put her best lie forward.
I'm sorry..........I don't recall

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#107 Jan 18, 2013
Lepor wrote:
<quoted text>Did we find any WMDs?
How many Americans died in that lie?
Didn't W get re-elected?
Aren't you making a little too much of this?

And Obama didn't lie. And if he did lie, it was to cover up the truth about the CIA safehouse that was also overrun. did ya ever think that operation may have had something to do with the amount of security the consulate had? I mean really' what is more important, protecting 1 ambassador, or protecting CIA black ops?
And shouldn't the president lie to us about the questionable activities of the CIA?
COme on dude, drop it already. IT's really not gaining any traction
Yes we did find WMD's. what else you want to learn.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#108 Jan 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we did find WMD's. what else you want to learn.
And the easter bunny and frosty the snowman and santa claus and bigfoot.......
Drink the hivE

New York, NY

#110 Jan 18, 2013
How Bad Do U Think The Collapse Will Be?...

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.t...
Lepor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#111 Jan 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we did find WMD's. what else you want to learn.
Oh yeah I remember. They had war camels carrying dynamite with long fuses.
there were no WMD's douchebag le shitforbrains.
Were we greeted as "liberators" and in and out of there in 2 weeks.
no.
HOw many Americans lost their lives in the Lies that got us into Iraq?
Why are you not screaming about the Americans Bush killed?

You are a lying no good useless fatassed basement bound jobless boil on the ass of America.
die in your sleep pig bitch.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#112 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a party at your house
Well there's a party in my pants, does that count?

Btw, you're not invited......
WallStreetTruth

Rochester, MN

#113 Jan 18, 2013
Clinton set to lie about Benghazi Jan. 23

Fasten your belts, the trips going to be a rough one
WallStreetTruth

Rochester, MN

#114 Jan 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there's a party in my pants, does that count?
Btw, you're not invited......
what are you gay or something? wierd!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#115 Jan 19, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And the easter bunny and frosty the snowman and santa claus and bigfoot.......
Did you hear about Obama's new mandate........it was Larry Sinclair.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#117 Jan 19, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And the easter bunny and frosty the snowman and santa claus and bigfoot.......
Call me when you want to volunteer for the Sarin Gas Experiment......suck away cupcake.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#116 Jan 19, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there's a party in my pants, does that count?
Btw, you're not invited......
STD'S R Us.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#118 Jan 19, 2013
Throw Oblamebush under the bus Hillary.
drinK the Hive

New York, NY

#120 Jan 19, 2013

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#122 Jan 20, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be caught dead in a hellhole like Michigan.
Does having crabs count as a "party in your pants"?
Obviously you've never been to Michigan; let keep it that way.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#123 Jan 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you've never been to Michigan; let keep it that way.
Yes, lovely place, can't wait till they bulldoze Detroit, the crime will really go down.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#124 Jan 20, 2013
Lepor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah I remember. They had war camels carrying dynamite with long fuses.
there were no WMD's douchebag le shitforbrains.
Were we greeted as "liberators" and in and out of there in 2 weeks.
no.
HOw many Americans lost their lives in the Lies that got us into Iraq?
Why are you not screaming about the Americans Bush killed?
You are a lying no good useless fatassed basement bound jobless boil on the ass of America.
die in your sleep pig bitch.
You sound like a Saddam appologist. Are you sorry he's gone?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#125 Jan 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, lovely place, can't wait till they bulldoze Detroit, the crime will really go down.
On that I agree.

Of course there is a lot more to Michigan than just Detroit. Most Michiganders don't even go to Detroit except for the Auto Show or attend a Lions or Tigers game.

But feel free to think the rest of Michigan is like Detroit, if that's what it take you morons out of our state.
drinK the Hive

New York, NY

#126 Jan 20, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 2 hr Retired SOF 15
After being impeached in 1998, Clinton said he ... 2 hr tha Professor 34
Bought Some Coochie on Backpage... Wed Casa 1
NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Dec 16 swedenforever 108
Chuck Schumer on Hillary Clinton: 'I'll bet she... Dec 16 Sterkfontein Swar... 10
Can Obama's presidency be saved? Dec 15 fedupwiththemess 942
Clinton on protests: People need to feel everyb... Dec 15 reality is a crutch 2
More from around the web