Clinton to testify before Congress about Benghazi attack

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will testify before Congress about an official investigation into an attack in September that killed four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, the House Foreign Affairs Committee announced Thursday.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2012
Storm Warning

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

gee and i thought that she might have some advice for Peteraous wife.
Raj 9

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Mrs.clinton said wow, when she got the news about Gaddafi's death. It means America played a key role in Gaddafi's death. America, Britain, France and Nato must be prosecuted for killing innocent people in Libya and eventually Col. Gaddafi and also destabilising Libya. She has to admit before the congress that she done wrong and resign if she has moral values.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Raj 9 wrote:
Mrs.clinton said wow, when she got the news about Gaddafi's death. It means America played a key role in Gaddafi's death. America, Britain, France and Nato must be prosecuted for killing innocent people in Libya and eventually Col. Gaddafi and also destabilising Libya. She has to admit before the congress that she done wrong and resign if she has moral values.
Unless I'm mistaken it was the people of Libya that killed gaddafi.

You know, the people that he had spent decades persecuting, torturing and murdering.

Clinton is going to be president in 2016.

I hope you're ready for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••